Slablands/CoC General

Lewd bunnies Edition surpisingly hard to find good rabbit girl images

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#F!BgcgBRxD!iTqbr5QmQ5IwUOAEZSBpyQ

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=aH5aq4V0Ywk

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10929926
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1566622
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3259938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for my sides that someones reaction to a weird gif lead to this.

Yeah that is pretty funny

All of the bunny images I kept coming across were too lewd.

That's because they're lewd.

Doing lewd the buns.

>surpisingly hard to find good rabbit girl images
Yeah the good SFW ones aren't the most common.

Don't?

Nope. I posted just about everything else though.

So, what should the bunny look like? Feel free to post/link images from the last thread. What do you want to do with her?

Loli, or just petite like the op image.

I'm okay with literally any of the bunny images post so far in both threads.

I can't decide. I think the overall idea seems to be that she's small

I was kind of digging what that one guy suggested about a petite bunny girl to stretch out a bit.

Really like the image I posted in actually.

I like bunny suits as much as the next guy but I want legit bunny ear damn it.

Glossy Black Hair and Red Eyes. Maybe loli, maybe not just flip a coin. I think she should be small since that is basically what everyone was talking about. But I would be ok with a milf also.

I like the op image and

>What do you want to do with her?
Rekt that pussy forever.

>would be ok with a milf also
That reminds me: someone wrote a couple pastebins a bit back with surprise sex - anal and vaginal - with a mature bunny woman. They've both expired however.

Only one writer that I know of does that expiring thing and I think he's gone.

Shame that. Glad I've gotten into the habit of saving pastebins though.

Small, flat, SCARLET eyes, BIG ears, Silver hair. As for what I want to do with her. Cockworship while I play with her ears, and slamming that pussy.
That's a shame.

Bending a bun over a table and stretching her so nobody else can use her but you.

I second this.

White hair and a semi-flat chest for the bunny. Maybe around 15 y/o for the little cocksleeve.

>so nobody else can use her but you.
>comes back later after trying to masturbate on her own
>Y-you've ruined me, you better take responsibility

>What do you want to do with her?
Gotta second and holding her up and fucking her. Creampies are a must. Maybe tease her about getting her pregnant.

Alright, so small.

Not white hair?

Doable.

Alright, so someone's gonna have to tiebreak white or black hair.

Skintone? Personality?

I was thinking a first time sex scene where you use tons of lube and slowly stretch her out. You just really take it slow until she gets used to it.

That's 2 vs 1 one for silver/white hair against black. She's gonna be officially 18 no matter what, sorry

Since that doesn't actually happen it'll be more like her getting used to taking your dick since she's so small and tight. (Source: personal experience.) I could definitely include something about her trying to get off on her own and saying it doesn't feel good without anything inside of her/whatever she uses isn't as good/big as your dick.

Slowly stretching out is good.
White hair is a must for a pure bun.
Shy personality.
Maybe you catch her trying to rub herself down in private and offer to help out or something.

>Since that doesn't actually happen it'll be more like her getting used to taking your dick since she's so small and tight. (Source: personal experience.) I could definitely include something about her trying to get off on her own and saying it doesn't feel good without anything inside of her/whatever she uses isn't as good/big as your dick.

Close enough.

>hair
Black
>skin tone
Hm. Pale or tan.
>Personality
Shy/reserved at first then really energetic/enthusiastic

>Skintone? Personality?
I was going to say brown, but I don't want to take away fran from someone down the road. So really any is fine with me, unlike other monster girls you're stuck with pretty normal colors unless she's from a really weird rabbit race.

>Personality
Naive

> She's gonna be officially 18 no matter what, sorry
"officially" I see what you're implying.

>Not white hair?
I'd be ok with white. But I'm ok with with either.

If no other girl has silver/white hair yet go with that.

That long spoiler works for me

That could work. She's nervous but enthusiastic at first, and when she sees your dick she does the whole t-there's no way that's going to fit! thing

Good.

I like that personality.

So the consensus seems to be pale skin?

I say that because it won't be stated anywhere in game and therefore she might be read as younger. Also physical appearance isn't linked to age as I can attest, so having small breasts and being petite doesn't make her fourteen or anything.

strawpoll.me/10929926

Pls vote for hair color here

Okay good.

I'm off to garden, please keep hitting me with sex scene suggestions as well as appearance and such.

Also stuff like where you meet her, and whether she goes to the castle and lives in a village, etc

Current ideas:
>Missionary with eye contact and leg locking
>Doggystyle
>Up against a wall

Of course this whole stuffing her full thing brings up players with small dicks. Should they be locked out of content since there's currently no way to change dick size?

With Erebus coming up do I write a character who can expand dong?

Doggystyle over a table.
Make sure to include a comment about cute ass jiggle.
No content lock for baby dicks. You could maybe make new scenes where she doesn't get stretched out and she just plain wants the dick because it feels better.
Castle is a must. Maybe she can hang out in the hot springs before and after that room gets renovated.

>Of course this whole stuffing her full thing brings up players with small dicks. Should they be locked out of content since there's currently no way to change dick size?
Well, I generally don't like locking people out of content. But I don't really see how to get around that. It's kind of central to the character.

Oh, and yes to pale skin.

>Current ideas:
>>Missionary with eye contact and leg locking
>>Doggystyle
>>Up against a wall
Blowjob with earplay?
>Of course this whole stuffing her full thing brings up players with small dicks. Should they be locked out of content since there's currently no way to change dick size?

Players with small dicks are going for a certain type of play through, I think locking them out is fine really in this one case.

While I think a character that can make your big dick should be a thing, I don't people that started out small will use it for this character for the above reason.

>Should they be locked out of content since there's currently no way to change dick size?
It's either that or you have to rewrite a bunch of scenes to account for it and come up with some other reason for her to be around. For simplicity sake it's probably for the best. People that play with baby dicks are more focused on taking it than really giving it.

Pale skin is fine.

>Current ideas:
>>Missionary with eye contact and leg locking
>>Doggystyle
>>Up against a wall
Works for me. I like the bj with earplay from too and the standing sex while holding her up mentioned above.

Sex where you start just molesting her, moving to fingering her which doesn't satisfy her, to then just rubbing the tip against her until she loses it and begs or something.

Just lock them out.

2nd for doggystyle and booty jiggle.

Coming to live at the castle is a must, I guess she could be a cook at the castle? I don't think we really have one. As for meeting her, that is a tough one frankly. Maybe you just bump into her while she's shopping?

Archer is such a cunt.

I'm out of ideas for noe

I think we should bump into her a time or to somewhere and then basically have the a ability to take advantage of some compromising position she's in. I don't mean blackmail though.

ambos

How do I get a mount?

I just remembered. Object insertion and naked rubbing and grinding for fempc.

Belts. More belts,.

Bondage is pretty okay, yeah.

Standing fuck is mandatory, how can you have a small character and not take advantage of that to pick her up?

Also I like the idea of her moving into the castle, maybe the second time you meet if people like the whole masturbating doesn't feel good enough after fucking you thing suggestion.

Countryside after castle repair.

>Standing fuck is mandatory, how can you have a small character and not take advantage of that to pick her up?
Brother!

Not at lewd as brown elves.

It's as nature intended.

I've seen so many pics of imps, shortstacks, and lolis fucked like that, it's a great position.

If I have to write 10 or more sex scenes, honestly I will probably not finish. That's why I'm thinking of locking them out.

Consensus:
>Pale skin
>Moves into castle after you have sex
>BJ with earplay
>Doggstyle over tail with ass jiggle
>Standing fuck

Can you post or link some? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around exactly how it would work.

As to how to meet her, how does bumping into her in a somewhat normal situation and then finding her later in a compromising situation sound?

What would the compromising situation be, and what town should she be in?

Also how big should her ears be, and lop or normal?

>Can you post or link some?
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1566622
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3259938

That sounds fine, I think the compromising situation should be something innocent that you can take advantage of. Maybe the classic trying to crawl through a small opening and getting her ass/hips stuck?

I like big long lop ears most myself but both are fine.

I like a lot of these images

>what town should she be in?
A bunny makes me think of the countryside

>Can you post or link some? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around exactly how it would work.
Not that person but THIS is what I was thinking of. There's also a similar one where she has her back to the guy.

Ditto.

AWOOOOOOOOOs pls

Just one for now. Maybe more when I return.

We already have one

How does that mean there can't be more?

You're right. When will you start writing it?

Get out, RRR.

So she gets stuck in something, you finger her and she gets flustered and says to not stop. This leads to you pulling her out and taking her back to her place to fuck her?

There's so much stuff in the countryside though. Will it be okay?

Alright so front or back facing standing sex?

Works for me.

And I prefer front, that way you can watch her face.

Asking this here since I don't really see any other better place to ask.
Did TiTs ever get any decent impreg/preg content in any decent quantity?
CoC was great for that since you could impreg and get knocked up by just about everything but TiTs seemed to have almost nothing but placeholders and forced condom use.

We slab only here, which happens to have impreg content.

Yeah, but you guys have CoC in the title and I don't see anything else about CoC or TiTs on Veeky Forums or /d/ right now so I was hoping someone might be willing to throw me a yes/no.

Read the history doc. It's not there because we talk about it.

She looks smug.

>front or back facing standing sex
Front. Eye contact and kissing yo.

Might be too short to kiss tho

I'm back. Have another.

She's a smug lady. That needs messing up.

Even if there's like a 2 foot difference in height if you're already holding her up high enough for a meeting of the hips it shouldn't be all that hard to lean down a bit to kiss.

I think the compromising situation should be her playing with herself like the earlier user said. Would be a lot less cheesier than her just being stuck and expecting her to like being fingered out of nowhere.

Smug loli vampire in a old castle. She gets enraged when you get confused and say why the fuck is a child here and offer her candy. When she attacks you, you just put her over your knees and spank her till she stops being bad.

>spank her till she stops being bad
And if she likes it & starts acting out?

Pound that bunny ass like mochi.

Live dang you.

Ha

Translate for me.

Surprised I was the first to post a mochi reference desu

I didn't think people were likely to get it personally.

Look where you are.

Well it's not like it's /a/ or /jp/. There are people that still unironically use weeb as an insult here.

I think an image posted last thread referenced it.

Front facing boning it is.

In what situation would you catch her doing that though?

Final call, bunny girl will be petite with very small breasts, and nice little jiggly butt, pale skin, and white or silver hair.

>fempc
user, I...

Wander the fortress at night time, find her room, hear her screams of frustration about being unable to sleep or get off, ???, lewdness.

I think the intent is how you two meet the second time before she moves in.

How about accidentally walking into her room at an inn?

Wasn't the idea for the 'masturbating doesn't feel good enough anymore' part supposed to be the second sex scene, not the first?

Supposed to be after the "breaking her in" bit I believe.

Yeah. I'm the original bun poster with the gif. is someone else.
The writer is going for normal encounter, then lewd encounter, then moving her to the fortress, I think.