>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBXv37PFcAQ

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
ker(delete)balspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/games/iamabadperson/

>mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /ks(delete)pg/ exclusive)
forum.ker(delete)balspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.ker(delete)balspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
k(delete)s(delete)p(delete).olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.ker(delete)balspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerb(delete)alspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /ks(delete)pg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, and planes are also welcome ITT.

ks(delete)pg.sytes.net

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
soundcloud.com/bigjoo/bigjoo-hoodthang-instrumental
soundcloud.com/freehiphopbeatsforyou/free-the-passion-hifi-cynical
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what now ?

still autosaging

try removing space program too

reminder Veeky Forums mods live in constant fear of losing control of the chaos
reminder spamming the catalog and posting our filtered strings in other OPs are great ways to call attention to the attempts to quietly silence a community

reminder it is trying to force us to obey it's will and that is a subjective malapproriation of power, meaning we have been cornered and forced to use dirty and underhanded tactics to bring light and justice to this corruption

reminder /b/ would love this shit

Friendly reminder this all happened because MAN had to make one of his threads around a week ago.

Friendlier reminder that if you would have gotten over your mangrudge in 2015 none of this wouldve happened in the first place unless of course it actually is Squad paying the mods

Which thread was that, Maxmaps?

hullo

yooo we /autosage/ no more

Hullo!

I made a /kspg/ discord if any of you give a fuck.

discord.gg/AHX5K

Success! Autosagging seems to be gone for now

Now we need to locate the trigger words and rewrite them to preserve the original antisquad meaning. If anyone disagrees, please present your case now and at least one valid meme.

>shitpost in discord not in the thread where we would actually be accomplishing something
eat gravel

>>shitpost in discord not in the thread where we would actually be accomplishing something
It's not a bad idea to have a bunker to hide out in when janny loses his shit again.

Well I guess we've located them, OP splitted every "kerbal", "ksp" and "kerbalspaceprogram" so it has to be it.

The janitor loses its mind

Im new here, why is ksp autosaged?

This. We need a place to gather and discuss in case of Angry Janny wants to play its little dirty tricks on us again.

Alright, here's a permanent invite link to the discord, we should probably add it to the OP.

discord.gg/6xJ5kWq

Because people like us, true members of the resistance, denounces on Kerbal Shill Corp and wants to hold still toward its tyranny.

I am fine remaining the single voice in complete opposition to discord and everything it represents.

>for r/kspg
>against discord
Explain yourself and give one original meme as tributary

The last thread was autosaged because the OP was still fucking retarded and put "kerbal" in it, you goddamn retards
Next thread, whenever that is, should have "ksp" somewhere in the OP besides the subject so that people can actually fucking find it

Well congratulations, you just saved yourself from autosaging. What's the next step in our masterplan?

Shitpost, duh.

>not baneposting

LEAVE THIS PLACE YOU HILLARY VOTER!

We've been doing this successfully for more than a month. It's the illegal and corrupt activity we must out through unrelenting perseverance and ample PR. Might I add this thread is not findable through the catalog for anyone unaware of this controversy, making it in effect an "inside club" bubble hosted by Maxmaps' discord.

discord is good as a bunker, but you need to know when to come out of the bunker, or you end up getting fuhrerbunker syndrome. I'm not suggesting we should go back to normal, it's clear there are a new set of rules we must follow, but until those rules are made clear, we should continue to do what we came here to do, which was post itt, not in discord, the source of the bubble that is this thread.

And for my meme I can provide a new graffiti image, if that will suffice. Assuming I have a fitting one for this situation. Would any poignant urban moment suffice or does it have to be graffiti?

Are you MAN?

There are only 2 people online in the Discord. I'm online, because I have other groups, the other person is offline.

Stop getting #triggered over everything, just relax and shitpost. You're taking everything WAY too seriously.

You are responding in paradoxes and syndromes which don't exist, making your answer worthless. As described in the 52 memeteries, you must offer 3 memes out of your personal harbor to atone for your transgression.

> the other person is offline.
I meant AFK
wew lad

A wise man once imparted some wisdom on me I've come to rely on many times.

>"The main thing is the keep the main thing the main thing"

A post in discord is a post unlikely to be seen by someone trying to understand what happened to /kspg/. It's the middle of summer, August 1st, the normies are on vacation. If we continue on our current course, our brethren will have to stumble on us by chance only or by being linked to the general, making it a popularity club. By not proudly flying our flag, we are failing to achieve general status, and therefore we are failing /kspg/, all of us. Am I taking it too seriously? Sure. I won't contest that. I'm taking all of the recent developments dead seriously.

What harassment do you have to bestow?

Okay:
You
Add
Nothing

Come in the discord

Don't come in the discord

Anything kerbal related is autosaging, effectively stopping the newfriends. Nobody will because nobody will see us. That was the same thing happened with /ssg/ before 2.5 years ago. In the end it just became a circlejerk, but it was MUCH better than what we have right now.

I have a word of advice, don't spam walls of texts. That's counterproductive solely because they're long.

Three lines is a wall of text? What are you, chinese? Or would you prefer to have simpler arguments with fewer points, like you can in discord?

By flying the flag of /kspg/ we are a general among others, and are given certain considerations. One among those is other posters aware of /kspg/ will tell kerbal posters to get that shit out of there and go to /kspg/.

If we give up our flag, we give up the ship.

Don't give up the ship.

I'm not the guy you're arguing with
What I see is that right now you're still spamming the thread, in spite of it being on the brink of death
If the discord stops being a thing, then will you stop posting, or will you just fling shit over other things and kill the thread anyway?

Say, you're going to order food. In a big city, you have 100 choices. You will have trouble choosing what to eat and also where to eat. You will waste 30 minutes thinking and when it arrives you will be disappointed. In a small city, you have much less choices and you order whatever you want with one click, you get the same shit you eat every day and you will like it. It's the same thing with your posts. Take it slow. It's like force feeding someone without even letting him chew.

The actual argument that everyone agrees is, don't try to "educate" anyone when they don't ask. We don't have any newfigs.

I'm willing to take that wager.

Get fucked you spastic

though, as I think about it, I would like to know who I'm making a wager with, if it isn't too much to ask.

Then I'll try to convince them to come back here
No guaruantees though, as of now they're all convinced that /kspg/'s as good as dead anyway, and you're certainly not helping matters
But if you're actually going to stop, then I might have a chance

>arguing with MAN instead of ignoring him

this is what made the manpats fuck off in 2014
this is what ensued the modfaggotry in 2015
this is what will kill this general in 2016

i hate all you thickskulled fuckers

I'm still here, waiting for resources.

Max pls.

Yes. If my restraint is the necessary ingredient to reignite the shitposting engine that is /kspg/, you can tell them they have it.

Goodbye for now, friends. cant stop me from bumping though so keep it off page 9

When the fuel-air mixture is too rich, ignition can't happen. You're just pumping more fuel, we need some air intake too.

Post Buran

Alright, I had a little talk with them
It seems like they just need a little time before they'll come back
Until then, let's try to give them something nice to come back to, hopefully without the drama that drove them and many others out in the first place

:^)

Imagine the weight of that engine.

Where are my fucking RO station parts, stratochief66?

Since we're now on page 9, I'll point out that if you aren't going to make an effort yourself, I'll be needing the meme requested here

It was catfucker, but the faggot didn't remember he needed to do stuff first.

and we're on page nine again, because all you chucklefucks are in the discord, killing /kspg/.

I'm letting this pathetic popularity bubble of a thread die. Someone should take the time to learn the filter rules and create a real general. Too bad

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Almost nobody's on discord though.
Hey man, since you weren't in there for the past days, do you agree constant infighting was the cause the mods started to fuck with us?

Haven't checked the game since 0.90.

How is it going now ?

Better than anytime else

Is it worth installing back ? I kinda miss the old days.

Install 1.0.5.
Or try stock 1.1.3 if you want.

Absolutely. When we blew Max he fuck out, Squad turned 180°; they actually added resources, their own version of remotetech, many new plane parts got added & overhauled and much much more. 64bit works without crashing. Comparing to the shitshow we had back then, it really is terrific.

Don't lie to him user.

Straight Outta Kerbin
it's a kerbal that will smother your mother.
and make your 'tina think I love her.
Dangerous motherfucker raising hell
And if I ever explode, I make bail
See, I don't give a fuck, that's the problem
I see a motherfucking probe, I don't dodge him
But I'm smart, lay low, boost a while
And when I see a punk pass, I smile
To me it's kind of funny, the attitude showing a kerbal flying
But don't know where the fuck he's going just rolling
Looking for the one they call 'k three
but here's a flash, they never seize me
Ruthless, never seen, like a shadow in the dark
Except when unload
You see space debris and jump over hesitation
And hear the boom of the ship that got the 'nium penetration
Feel a little gust of kerb and I'm jettin'
But leave a memory no one'll be forgettin'
So what about the val who got shot? Fuck her!
You think I give a shit about a bitch? I ain't a sucker
This is an autobiography of memes
And if you ever fuck with me, you get taken
by a stupid dope ass'naut who will smother
word to the motherfucker.
Straight Outta Kerbin.

3/10

Eh, I wasn't that good in school either :^)

soundcloud.com/bigjoo/bigjoo-hoodthang-instrumental

why doesn't squad just use the money they give the mods for silencing MANposting, and use it to actually develop ksp?

Did you mean this
soundcloud.com/freehiphopbeatsforyou/free-the-passion-hifi-cynical
Sounds better.