FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>STOP IN FOR A BITE!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fULmc4iS
youtube.com/watch?v=PRc8QLYpUQY
i.imgur.com/LnDJVNL.png
picosong.com/tTUr
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhjs5OewAvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is everyone a Gmod model except for that one guy?

Because most of the gmod purple men that are not literal sprites are pretty bad

I like how Purple's canon appearance is, according to FNAF World, a literal sprite.

Part 35 in the ongoing adventures of Mike Schmidt and his newererest roommates.

Roommates - Chapter 35 (The Careless Friends): pastebin.com/fULmc4iS

Considering every human in the FNAF games except Mike is a sprite, nothing weird about that.

But then, Purple IS a normal (albeit rotted and mutilated) human in FNAF 3.

At first I was wondering whether if the picture is just a redraw of the previous chapter with the same name. Till I saw that it was a new chap.

[Spoiler]Thanks bru. You're doing gods work[/spoiler]

Tryhardninja just released a new song.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRc8QLYpUQY

Remember when we thought Mike actually had plot significance?

>releasing a song about the game before it even comes out
This really bothers me, and these Youtubefags always do it. They don't actually know what the game's plot is so they just sing about random ominous phrases with stock footage of the trailers playing over it. Talk about phoning it in.

We thought that about all the guards, which is silly because they're all faceless phantoms that represent the player.

Your mistake was thinking any Youtube musician had any chance of being anything except shit.

>[DEVO Intensifies]

Man, you really fucked up is chin there.

Not all of them are.

What a cute bunny boy.

Requesting your muscle Chcia with the body style of Stefania Ferrario.

>thred alredy ded
kids never stood a chance

Readin' roommates and doing other things
Have a party bird to tide you over

Nice double chin you fucking piece of shit.

You... YOU DOUBLE-CHIN!

But he's always been drawn like that?

>The Misfits
>The Wreck
>The Standard
>The Careless Friends

I gotta say, before actually reading the thing, the titles have really jumped the shark.
Before the Friends, each apartment had a stylish, single-word name that perfectly defined them.
Then, suddenly, "Careless Friends". What the fuck happened?

Keep in mind this doesn't affect the story's quality. But still.

Are you for real user?
Those names predate the story, they've been known forever. What a fucking petty thing to complain about.

Have you ever tried following the link in the little blurb I put at the top of each story, user?

>Inspired by Weaver's FNAF Apartment AU: i.imgur.com/LnDJVNL.png

Those were the names for the apartments as Weaver came up with them before I started writing the story.

This your first day in /5N@F/?

>What a fucking petty thing to complain about.
Well, there isn't anything to really complain about.
But you've gotta agree that "The Careless Friends" really doesn't pack as much style and significance as "The Wreck", for instance.

Well, you improved literally everything about Weaver's original concept, you coulda had improved the title, too.

*poops on u*

Finish your comic.

what's the news on the game/movie, autistmen

I think Careless Friends suits them just fine. It defines Bonbon and her roommates perfectly -- a group of friends who shacked up together and they're completely careless in every sense of the word. They're friendly slobs.

I'd be fascinated to see what you think would be an improvement on the title, though.

It's predicted to come out next June.

>I'd be fascinated to see what you think would be an improvement on the title, though.
Do I look like a writefag to you? If I had a valid alternative, I'd probably have said it, amidst the complaining.
Alas, I don't have an ounce of creative juices in me.

You know, I just realized how much of the plot was foreshadowed (or just announced) in the original posts.
Damn.

>he's deeply empathetic and a borderline obsessive "fixer". Bob Legendmann's simply not happy until he's rescued every poor unfortunate from their circumstances, even if it comes at great personal cost to himself
Mike CONFIRMED for Bob Legendmann

More like what Mike imagines himself to be.

>Goose is blind
Oh man, wasn't expecting that

>mfw Goose

>not eating your fries with barbecue sauce
You disgust me, Pokemaniacal. "The Careless Friends", huh? More like "The Plebeians"!

This shit really is turning into furry Katawa Shoujo.

Ironically, I'm from the south so I actually do eat my fries in BBQ sauce. There's a great BBQ place not too far from where I used to live and their sauce is fantastic. Mike's totally a pleb square, though, with his normie ketchup.

Toy Chica is missing her beak and her eyes. Chiclet's missing her beak. It felt like a logical extension of the concept.
Besides that, I also dropped hints about it a while back when Mike was at the restaurant with Beanie.

>Turning into

As much as it gets thrown around as a buzzword, and rightfully so, "The Degenerates" would fit pretty well, I think. It really only works if you apply it beyond the usual moral degeneracy, though,

Good chapter, but there's somewhat of a tonal disparity that I'm sensing. The chapters from the Restaurant to The Real Thing seemed to be building to a crescendo, raising many questions and presenting dire new conflicts- and then it all just cut out without any resolution, and went right back to the status quo. I realize that it will probably be revisited later but it just doesn't sit right with me. Still excellent as always, just an issue I've noticed.

A new chapter less than a week later?
You spoil us.

>Mango adds, slicing away at her fish with her knife and fork while filling her glass with juice.
Mango confirmed for hindu god or owner of a tail that is clearly not meant to be.

I think the conflict with Goldie was sort of the climax of all that, Mike's last explosion before burning out. The return to normalcy seems to be a breather for him but somehow I doubt he's learned his lesson for long.

>I also dropped hints about it a while back when Mike was at the restaurant with Beanie.
Time to re-read that chapter, I only recall that I think was Mango's eye in the jar.

Also good point on having Toy Chica's missing bits spread out between Chiclet and Goose.

>Besides that, I also dropped hints about it a while back when Mike was at the restaurant with Beanie.
...wait. WAIT. Does that mean Rackham...?

>I'm from the south
That explains how you write Bonworth's dialogue so well.

Rackham what?

I just remembered Rackham's accident.

He has robo-AIDS. Pokemaniacal is actually CCA and has been dropping hints the entire time.

I get that, but the problem is that it didn't actually, you know, conclude. There's still tons of questions and crazy shit happening that should logically prevent things from returning to normalcy. Who is Goldie? How did he die? Why do all of the other characters act so bizarre when he is mentioned? What about Jeremy Human's? Are the robots there haunted? Who is the equivalent of Purple Guy? And what of Security Schmidt? How did Mike arrive in this universe? There are these gigantic elephants in the room that the story seems intent on ignoring or sidestepping around. It seems strange that Mike here isn't acknowledging just how fucked this whole situation is.

>the problem is that it didn't actually, you know, conclude
Well the story isn't over yet so maybe the conclusion of that arc is being saved for the conclusion of the story?

I think Mike's taken the blue pill for now. He's trying to deny the terrible reality and pretend everything is fine.

I agree that those things are still important questions, and I'm sure we'll get more on them eventually. the big point here is:
> It seems strange that Mike here isn't acknowledging just how fucked this whole situation is.
I think he's just trying to not have another fucking psychotic episode at this point. He's recuperating.

I think it would be kind of funny if all of the characters are actually regular humans, but Mike has gone so insane from his job that he sees everyone and everything as variants of the animatronics and pizzeria.

What a tweest.

Glad you liked the chapter! Very good catch; and yes, the tone shift is very much intentional. Mike just needs a while to regroup and take a breather.

>I get that, but the problem is that it didn't actually, you know, conclude.
That's true, but the story's not over either. Think about it like this: the Misfits or the Wreck didn't "conclude" when Mike left their apartments. They didn't cease to exist just because he's not there at the moment. Out of focus doesn't mean forgotten forever. You'll be seeing more of all of these characters.

Yes, even Balloon Boy.

Thanks, user. I hope to be getting back to more frequent updates.

TELL ME ABOUT GOLDIE
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SUIT

While we're laying out parts of the story we dislike, I'm unhappy with some of Mike's characterization lately. It's not any of the major stuff, but some tertiary details about his personality.

At the start of the story, Mike gave off the impression of being a bit of a neat freak, but only in little ways like rearranging movies so there would be a system in place. It was small stuff that could just have easily been caused by boredom as anything else. Now, other than a break of a few hours in between Mike getting back from lunch and dinner starting up that was spent watching furryverse anime, he spent all day from morning to midnight cleaning, even while injured. It's turned from minor character quirk to compulsive obsession.

Meanwhile, in the beginning of the story Mike had severe issues with his personal space. There were also some major issues with how he was having trouble dealing with the unfamiliarity of the world around him, but that's a lot more understandable. Hell, the entire early story conflict between Mike and Mangle was based on Mike's personal space issues. It was his first major character flaw, and his biggest until Mike's need to help people even when they don't need it was shown. Now, though, it's nigh nonexistent. This chapter vaguely lampshaded it by mentioning that Mike would normally be rather nervous in a new apartment, but then it immediately rolled on past it with a dismissive "you can't help but feel comfortable".

These two character flaws were always present, but they've completely flipped as to how prevalent they were. Whereas Mike's need for cleanliness went from minor trait to one of his few defining ones, his need for space and preference for familiar surroundings has faded to the point of obscurity. The closest the story has come to even acknowledging it recently has involved Mike missing The Misfits, but that's an understandable and "human" thing.

tl;dr: Two of Mike's character traits have switched places in regards to prevalence.

I don't understand. A lot of your questions have already been answered in the story if you pay attention.
>Who is Goldie?
Fred Fazbear's brother, obviously. Fred's mentioned him a number of times, he's on the corkboard of photos in Fred's office
>How did he die?
I don't think it's obvious yet but he could have been springtrapped like Faz or something else to do with the company's neglect for their employees
>Why do all of the other characters act so bizarre when he is mentioned?
Gee, could it be because he's dead, user? We know Bonnie's hallucinating the ghost of a dead person. Mike seeing him too when he never knew who Goldie was in life means that there's something supernatural going on.
>What about Jeremy Human's?
What ABOUT Jeremy Human's?
>Are the robots there haunted?
Who fucking cares? Are the robots haunted in Weaver's normal comics? What difference does it make whether they're haunted or not?
>Who is the equivalent of Purple Guy?
He's probably the restaurant's Golden Freddy (pic related), some suit/animatronic that got discontinued. Then again in pic related Fritzine is a guy, and he was changed into a girl for the story, so take that with a grain of salt
>How did Mike arrive in this universe?
That's kind of the point of the whole story, isn't it? Do you really want that question answered when he's just starting his fourth apartment?
>It seems strange that Mike here isn't acknowledging just how fucked this whole situation is.
I don't see this at all. I think are all right: Mike's trying to cope. He's just gone through some seriously fucky shit and he needs time to not be on the fucking edge. There are moments in this chapter where Mike is still leaning towards his "episodes" like when he goes to confront Goose. The detective shenanigans can wait until he's not on the verge of another fucking meltdown.

Why does everyone love this high school AU so much?

It's not high school, dingus.

>It's turned from minor character quirk to compulsive obsession.
I know right? How weird is it that a character who just had a nervous breakdown is behaving abnormally?

>Meanwhile, in the beginning of the story Mike had severe issues with his personal space
You're missing out on something here though: Mangle violated his personal space in the shower and in his bedroom massaging him while he was asleep. That was an intimate encounter bordering on molesting him. Sitting on the couch with friends and chilling isn't the same thing.

He doesn't seem to mind proximity towards people (he hugged Chiclet at the bank after his condom freakout in, what, chapter 5?), he just doesn't like being stripped and groped. Who'd have thought.

>wahhhh stop liking things I don't like
Fuck off, hateanon.

It's honestly pretty well-written and it's got Weaverâ„¢ involved.

I noticed this shift starting before his breakdown, as early as 20 chapters ago.

Pretty much. Getting a drawfag connected to your story is a guaranteed golden ticket for writefags.

Everyone's just waiting for substitute teacher Golden Freddy to give in and nail the exchange student Chica already. I mean, there's been so much bonding between the two, not to mention that thing on the bleachers; we all know it's gonna happen.
Outside of that I doubt there's much interest though. The prom subplot ended five chapters ago and nobody actually cares about the upcoming graduation ceremony, even whit all that foreshadowing the that Foxy will finally get his comeuppance for bullying Fritz and Toy Bonnie all those times.

Because it's one of the few ongoing stories that gets frequently updated.

picosong.com/tTUr

What about it?
I don't really remember what it was.

>unironically shilling this hard for both Fritz and Toy Bonnie, the AV club nerds
I knew your taste was horrible, user, but come on. Foxy's perfect.

It's time to stop forever.

He was at a rainbow party when all the other guys in attendance decided they wanted to give him a facial. By some queer twist of fate, every rope of ejaculate hit him in the eye, which is why he has an eyepatch.

Sounds like the plot to SSSP2

>Getting these doors stuck, with no survivors

Sorry, I was asleep when you posted that.

Honestly he, by a stroke of luck, had it right in the first game where things were teased and not fully explained, because realistically they really couldn't. The best plausible explanation in the first game was that someone died via bite at Freddy's and that's what caused the whole mess. After the second game well that explanation just went right out the fucking window, and especially so after 3. He said way too much and focused more on making a scary game rather than a horror game. And having too many headcanons fucks the community up. You want the game to have one or two really plausible explanations that are decently obvious, but not fully outright told. That's why the lore went to shit.

You didn't draw any separation between neck and head. Thus it looks like a double chin instead of a lower lip.

Try actually looking to see if something's wrong next time, faggot.

The Purpleguy in FNAF World is just the sprite that represents him, not the person himself.

It sure is.

There's something uncanny about that mouth opening.

I'll show you something uncanny.
*unzips*

This better?
The way he drew that mouth interior does things to me.

even Eric Andre knows bonnie is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhjs5OewAvA

That is pretty odd. You should get that looked at.

I think the first one posted was just because of the snout. Makes the opening seem kinda unhinged or unnatural when the whole mouth should be opened.

You know what else should get looked at?
*unzips*

I just did.
What do you think, doc?

What the fuck, man? Book an appointment.

Settle down there, Mitch.

it seems more like she's just sticking out her tongue

>tons of ideas for lewd stories running through my head
>don't want to just be known as 'that guy that writes lewds'

Just do it. You're anonymous, you don't have a name to be known by.

So? Nothing wrong with having a healthy sex drive.

It's a little underwhelming, but otherwise fine.

This, on the other hand, is why you don't fuck the robots.

How's this for an appointment?
*unzips*
Here's something else that needs to settle down
*unzips*
If you show me yours I'll show you mine
*unzips*

Mods!
We've got a lost child in our midst.