/hsg/ Hearthstone General

Killing an already dead class edition

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/kmSARZ0.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Made some changes based on suggestions, thoughts?

Can't believe I totally forgot that murloc sweeper exists now, so there is a good replacement for wrath. I mean, mostly was just looking to be able to run a bunch of good sweepers, so yeah, should work better.

And I mean... I know I'm just starting around rank 16 right now in the beginning of the new season, but it's been doing quite well to be fair at 4-0. It's fun, idk. I'm still not entirely sure if forbidden healing is worth running, haven't needed to use it yet, but I'm sure there will be an aggro matchup where it'll save my ass so we'll see.

fuck karazhan and the shitty expansion i would rather spend one night in zeriyah

Why did they have to make Atiesh a shittier summoning portal? Even I could make a better card than that shit, fuck new Medivh.

>/hsg/ shitlords think they will get value from this card
jej

How many wings of the new set are worth getting? I've been saving up gold but I'm wondering if I should just use it for classic packs instead.

Post priest waifus

That is way too strong for burst classes. 2 Spell power is enough to make it good.

Why do I keep seeing this bait? Is it the same guy over and over?

Eh I'd say it's better than summoning stone. Yeah it gets Harrison'd/Ooz'd but thats it's only counter as opposed to a 0/6 minion your opponent can kill for free.

I'm more upset that the fucking final legendary of the set is literally just summoning stone on a stick. This is what they were able to dream up, ripping off from LoE.

Does Karazhan even introduce a new mechanic? At all? BRM had the "if you're holding a dragon" thing and LoE had discover, Karazhan has fucking nothing

implying stats on 4 mana malygos matters

Right, I was talking about the concept though, a legendary staff summons random shitters instead of interacting with your spells, what the fuck.

I hope that at least the bosses will be fun. Harder than LoE would be nice.

Why isnt execute:

>Deal damage to a enemy minion equal to how much hp it is missing.

Done, we already fixed one of the several extremely high value cards warrior have

>Kharazan has zero impact on the meta beyond the occasional meme deck

>prepare for four more months of red nigger domination

why isnt monara a adventure card

Which legendary?

>fandral
>Yogg
>N'zoth
>Tyrion

I have raggy etc before you suggest others

Pretty good in deathrattle decks senpai.

This please

>spending so much time on Veeky Forums that you begin to recognize anonymous posters

>One Night in Monara
>oral wing
>anal wing
>vaginal wing
>triple pen wing

>Stancifka climbing with handlock and no delay on his stream

Absolute madman.

RREEEEE GIVE ME 'SORRY' BACK OR ELSE

How do I fix this shit?

nigger do you want me to guess which class you play the most, which decks you play most/ are comfortable with and which leggos you already have? More information please.

Really depends what you want to play. Tirion is probably your best bet in terms of most competitively viable, though it's limited to pally of course. N'zoth probably second.

portals, "zoo"

>triple pen

Get out faggot.

Build a deck with mostly deathrattle, end of turn, passive, and inspire effects. You pay 1 mana to get a 1/1 body with that effect. Pretty good. Play Barnes on turn 4 and maybe get a good deathrattle. Play him turn 6 and get a good inspire. Play him late game and get a passive for combos. Looks like a fun card.

Or build a deck with battlecry and vanilla minions and put this guy in it and get a 1/1 because you're retarded.

>a adventure

Medivh, The Guardian better have special a interraction with himself as a Hero

>making a better alex for freeze mage
How exciting.

Well to be fair, It introduced something new with the Curator.
Targeted Draws, this opens up possibilities for "Draw X, Y and Z" cards in the future that might make some cool decks possible.
Also the portal thing, Do X thing and summon a minion based on the damage/healing you did, which is a decent thing.

would you prefer a epic journey?

>one siphon
For what purpose

Yeah, instead lets make control decks that take 30 minutes to finish a game better, that's a more exciting solution.
It's at least fun to PLAY as a freeze mage.

It's Monara m8

With a simple report, you could OC fags like this from continually posting retarded shit like this.

Keep those reports coming, help rid this general of OC fags.

Upgrade to nvidia.

>liking a Summoning Stone on a stick

are you the retard who thinks molten giant text is inconsistent? just deal 1 damage to a minion for each damage it has taken, jfc

Oh boy.

>he doesnt know about monara the butt slut

Could this help priest become less shit in the early game?

and what is your opponent doing while you set up your ebin Barnes combo?

>opponent will just ignore your ebin 1/1 deathrattle value and go face
>ever living long enough to play a weak Inspire combo
>ever living long enough to play le ebin 1/1 malygos OTK combo

are we even playing the same Hearthstone?.

what decks do you think will become viable.
I think zoo palladin with curator and other new zoo buffers. pal has strong hand refill, 2 viable murlocks and one of them vilefin inquisitor gives you possibility to always have murloc to buff. For dragons fearie and azure and for beasts wolf, kodo or other shit

also discard warlock for insane early swing with silverware golem+ any other discarding card like succubus since not only it negates negative effec of a card but makes it good. 2 mana 4/3 + 3/3. Im just afraid it'll be too unreliable. succubus discards something else and you are fucked. loosing card and got 3 mana 3/3 in hand

Isn't N'zoth able to support a whole deck on his own so long as you have deathrattles?

Fuck, here's the card.

Why do you dislike OC, user? Just curious.

Dies to FWA

You lot suck so I trashed some crap and got both N'zoth cards. Putting my faith in the light.

>Strong effect
>Playable
>Synergizes with other class cards
>Fits the classes theme

Can't be a priest card

Discard Warlock will never be a thing unless the discard mechanic less retarded, If you can't control what you discard, you might as well discard you win condition and all of your useful cards, as long as the mechanic stays that way, it'll never be successful.

Medihv is pretty good though. It's a pain to remove both a 7/7 and a weapon at the same time, it's a potential game ending threat that almost always trades a minimum 2 for 1.

Beautiful.

not him but posting it is stupid

it accomplishes nothing, is usually of extremely low effort and quality, and for some reason just because you made it makes you think that everyone wants to see your special turd

whats worse is that the makers think that every reply is 'discussion' about their ebin card when they are simply addicted to (You)s

>playing Rogue

Why do you do this to yourself, man?

i.imgur.com/kmSARZ0.jpg

>not enjoying defeating someone before they even manage to reach 10 mana

Sometimes i try to have fun in this game.

Lurk around here for a while and you'll pick up why OC unpopular.

It accomplishes nothing, but we have a couple people who regularly post here who have said "I hope blizzard notices my talent :)".

It's mostly that everyone who makes this stuff never understands how the game works. It;s either retardedly unbalanced shit or boring useless stuff.

Oh, and they repost their OC collections here everyday, every thread. It's just easier to report each one you see and wait for the janitor to comeback and ban them.

>not him

After you install hay day can you just uninstall it or do you have to wait the 48 hours?

>defeating someone before they even manage to reach 10 mana

The only one who's going to die way before ever reaching turn 10 is you.

Because you're playing Rogue.

I like OC makers
What other discussion happens on this general?
Zeriah posting?
Shit talking devs?

There is sure as hell no theory crafting. Everyone here netdecks and doesn't try anything original

OC can be interesting to talk about if its not Blizzard tier "fun and interesting"

this
>rogue is LITERALLY tier 3 according to TempoStormâ„¢
>people still unironically play it
lmao

What Warlock needs is a way to cycle discarded cards back to their hand or directly onto the board.

He's not. I am , if you mean the guy that was asked the question.

We covered most of the same points though.

Is this card worth running in C'Thun decks? I have 1 and am wondering if it's worth crafting a 2nd?

>that dust heavy Control Shaman deck on TS

>Far Sight x2, Earth Elemental x2

Why are they memeing people into wasting dust? The deck is worthless and they put it on top of Tier 3 and "on the verge of rising to Tier 2, truly an up and coming deck" meawhile the whole late game is Bog fucking Creeper.

why don't you go to /vp/ and post your custom made pokemon, or /mlp/ and post your user-created pony and demand people read about it

if you are not interested in any discussion then why not just leave the thread instead?

>shaman gets no cards and/or only got fair cards
guess we'll see another season of cancer shaman

its actually a good 1 of

>What other discussion happens on this general?
Discussing the game itself?

Shocking, no?

>all the priest butthurt
hahhahahahahha jesus christ, no 3 new cards imaginable could have saved your shitty class from its current state,

W H O
H
O

C A R E S

if you got a shitty new card

shit + shit = shit
shit + good = shit

when will you learn :P

you can LITERALLY give Deathlord and Lightbomb to Priest and make them at least tier 2

>:P

oh wait, you're shitposting nevermind

Deathlord, Lightbomb, Velen's Chosen.

>Cult Apothecary for 10
>Reno for 15
>STILL gets rekt

Why would you play renolock on ladder now

why

I took no joy in doing this

What deck were you playing?

Hi retard
>inb4 pretending

Priest does not need buffs. He already have the most iconic early game which also preserves his identity as 9th class.

Rate

>an online card game
>open packs and collect cards to make decks
>join community for discussion
>apparently a bunch of them have emotionally tied themselves to a particular class, which is 1/9 of the available content
>call themselves 'mains' and try autistically to play only decks of 'their' class, despite the quest system encouraging people to play varied decks
>some of them get buttmad when card releases/the meta doesn't favor 'their' class even though the designer explains that one class will always be the worst

Horrific

I was playing a Midrange Druid homebrew, very board-focused.

Look, I fixed priest. only oldfags will remember haha

Slow garbage

Pretty good user, keep up the hard work! :)

What?

>It accomplishes nothing
>implying any discussion in hsg accomplishes anything

>people who main characters

i thought such autism only existed within mobas

Post deck pls

i think he is saying you're retarded for asking what deck he was playing when the first guy said he's playing reno, but the guy that called you a retard didn't realize he meant the opponent was playing reno

i.e. the guy who called you retarded is retarded

Ok clarifying on book burning.

So is it
"Unless a player has book burning in their hand, they take 6 damage from book burning, then Target player mills 6"
or
"Any player can choose to take 6 damage, if not, target player mills 6)

I can't "main" a class because I get horribly bored with it after like, 20 games. I tend to not play Hunter though.

Fucking typical OCfags.

I bet you have a card that turns armor into attack points too, or some meta shit that flips the screen upside down xD SO RANDOM.

You sicken me.

"Any player can choose to take 6 damage, if not, target player mills 6)

Guys i got an idea for a card but i didnt find a good pic for it , rate it