Veeky Forums setup

Let's see how you guys are set up for your trading and learning.

I'm using an iPad Pro 9.7

Apps:

> Portfolio Trader
> Stock Twits
> Calculator Infinity
> XE Currency
> Play News
> Pocket
> Good Notes

I spent about $20 on all of this.

How about you?

None of you have a setup? Wtf?

>Iphone

>apple product
>trading stocks in the first place

And how much have you profited?

Started about 4 weeks ago, $731 so far net profit

$1000 Apple product..

$2000 Apple MacBook Pro in a few weeks when released

And I have the $100 Apple Pencil

it's an iPad you retard

Get rekt noobs

It's hard to think that you aren't trolling us when you present an iPad as a setup.

Whatever works, works, an iPad works for me m8

With how much bank did you start?

>mobile finance apps
>stocktwits

Enjoy losing all your money. You should make an EliteTrader account and take everything there seriously too.

Not that much of profit then, compared with cryptos at least. With 10k you would have made much much more buying xmr in late august.

I was just trading when I was bored, wasn't watching like a hawk. I missed out on some trades.

You're right it's not that much, but, it's better than 0

>trading with a tablet
>trading with an apple product
>trading with a touch screen

Deebky?

Dayum.

>monopoly money

I use a V10 a Android phone with robin hood for now. Check the live feeds on stocktwats if I'm about to sell our buy in at a dip. Also use other sites, one of which is my secret, too get better financial info on a company.

Been doing this barely over a year, still not completely serious yet. Need top learn more.

I plan on taking the robin hood api and creating some semi auto trading algorithms when i get time. Or at least make it calculate your portfolio gains Or losses correctly.

Up over 150% for the year.

fuck man that's a dope bit of swagger you got there! Tell me, does your mom suck your dick under your desk whilst you check out the latest iShit product? Tell me bro, I want to learn the ways of the "I post on a cantonese lightbulb review site about how much money I don't have because I didn't get into an ivy league school and blow cash on products that'll be completely redundant in a year".

Spill it bro, because if we follow your advice we are all gonna be the next Elon!