/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous: Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: [YouTube] PS4/PS Vita ニューダンガンロンパV3 みんなのコロシアイ新学期 プロモーションムービー

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Gbw9umeH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

H O P E

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Sonia!

>tfw Mikan threads are cucking eachother

I'm having flashbacks...

WHY user?!

>Mikan cucks Mikan for Mikan while Mikan watches

F L O O Z Y
L
O
O
Z
Y

We can pray for Akapo together Soudanon

So this is... the power of Mikanfags...

I used to work in a small times game store and half of our customers that would come in didn't speak a lick of English and would just ask for FIFA. Over and over. Until we would run out and get no customers because we were basically just a store that sold FIFA

I'm sorry if I lead to two different mikan threads. Forgive me

Also that 5 doesnt count, please dont make me spanish mikan. You'll laugh from how bad my spanish is

M-Miss Sonia!

I pray for Akapo to not suffer my fate ever again!

>wearing sock

This image will forever trigger me.

I just got cucked. Please do Spanish Mikan. Make me happy and I won't scold you today. Promise

I... I said I was making the thread... And yet... ;_;
A-and the Youtube link is fucked! ;_;

I worked at gamestop a few summers back because I enjoyed torturing myself. A lot of the customers would talk down on me when they were looking for something because they assumed I didnt know what they were talking about. The look on a customers face when I broke down the mass effect series was priceless

>Spanish mikan

I'll do spanish mikan tonight then I promise, I have plans so I wont be free to record till tonight. Pls no laughing at how white washed my spanish is

Don't worry, Akapo. The first cuck is always the hardest, but it gets better. I'm sure the next thread will have an Akane theme!

At all of my jobs, my coworkers, management and any customers that I would have to work with always loved me

I wonder if I could make them commit mass suicide if I were a girl

SHIT, PEOPLE NEED TO COORDINATE NEW THREADS!!

HERE'S A 5 FOR THE MIKANFAGS, I DON'T REALLY CARE EITHER WAY

Does Hajime still have his Izuru powers?

7 FOR H O P E!

I remember spoiling games to people whenever someone acted like a dick at game store
I don't work there a friend does and I hang around at times, it was hilarious

I'm sure it'll sound really cute!
Thanks Mikan. I appreciate it I'm sure the next thread will have an Akane theme!
>inb4 I get cucked again

I'll try my hardest anyway!

M-moar?

You mean his SHSL cock?
Yes

I remember spoiling Red Dead Redemption for a bunch of assholes who spent their time harassing for my number. To be fair it came out like 2 years ago when they went to buy it but they deserved it

Trust me, if I can do you, you can definitely do it!! I believe in you!

Well, /drg/, I'm off to a wedding. Not sure if I'll be back here before tomorrow, so just in case, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

That came out from so left field but I'm glad it was awesome. Here's some awesome art.

Have fun Soudanon! See you!

Find a nice bride's maid that looks a little too much like Sonia Soudanon!

Monaca wants to be offended, but she feels more sad for the person who wasted their time on this. It's not even that good. Monaca's butt doesn't even seem to be attached to her, and the text is a disorganized mess. Also the lack of Big Bro's erection... that you know he has is a complete lack of an attention to detail.

4.5/10 - apply yourself more for Monaca

>Lo siento. Perdóname por favor
>Las tapas son quemados
>Lo sientooooooooo

I've spoiled games that were released days before
I've also "unintentionally" spoiled DR 1 and 2 for my sister half-way through
>I can't believe so many people died, I didn't even spend time with Junko before she died
>but Junko dies at the end you dumbass that was Mukuro?
>what?
>didn't you understand, Junko's the mastermind, that they switched places- oh wait you didn't get to that part yet
>I HATE YOU!!!

I want to love - fuck Chiaki.

>wet panties.png

>Lo siento. Perdóname por favor
Perfect
>Las tapas son quemados
están quemadas*
The verb to be ain't easy in Spanish
>Lo sientooooooooo
I'm fallin' in love. 8.75/10

Señorita Mikan SAVED

¿Por que no te gusta a mi?
Lo sientoooooooooo

>Las tapas son quemados

What did she mean with this?

You were my brother Anakin!

user, it's "¿Por qué no te gustó?

>InsanityKun posts best Jojo
WELCOME TO MY ALL-STAR LINEUP

>¿Por que no te gusta a mi?
Is that "Why don't you like me?". Cause that'd be "¿Por qué no te gusto?". If it's "Why don't you like it?", you'd have to say "¿Por qué no te gusta?"

Whatever, mistakes are cute anyway.

WOULDN'T THAT IMPLY THAT SHE'S TALKING IN THE FIRST PERSON AND NOT ABOUT THE OTHER PERSON NOT LOVING HER IN THE SECOND PERSON?

Chiaki is a fatass

FUCK
I was never good at writing spanish

/drg/ where Spanish magic happens

How is the color scheme ? I usually take the divegrass supporters colors but I feel there may be too much yellow where it's supposed to be a secondary color,while red is the primary color.
Should I reverse it and make the apron red with the cross yellow, while her shirt is yellow ?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>/drg/ - Romance language country supporters
Also taking request.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Hablemos todos en español.

Rude. We never even see her butt.

The color scheme is okay that way, look at Spain from Hetalia. It's pretty classic. Red shirt, yellow apron

Btw, if you did that you are pretty fucking great m8

I'm loving this. LOVING IT!

>/drg/ - Romance language country supporters
The heirs of the Roman Empire!

>/drg/ en español
Un sueño hecho realidad

Souda, don't worry, your boyfriend will always be there for you.

I want to see Chiaki's ass. I wonder if she has a mole on there too.

Sorry~

Chiaki is NOT fat!

>Je suis désolé. Pardonne-moi
s'il vous plaît
>Les escargots sont brûlés
>Je suis désolééééééééé

>tfw no French Mikan sprite edit

Do Greece so we can finish the PIGS
Pic

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Well, I know we have French anons and some Italian anons.

>tfw no tenemos un hablante de rumano

JELLY ROLLS

Komaeda shouldbt be that high. Isnt he like really sickly

We are going far back to the beginning! Perhaps a Roman Ishimaru the whole thing seems to match.

Aight i'll let the color scheme then.
And yeah I did. It's really only a recoloring using the tool on gimp. Nothing fancy and depending on the sprite it doesn't take that long.
Désolé. Mikan est espagnol dans mon headcanon. Choisi quelqu'un d'autre.
>Greece
Aight i'll see what can we do. I need to have good quality moustaches and unibrow for that.

>cosplayed Chiaki
>I have a mole on my ass

W-w-what

Chiaki is obese

Pic or i dont believe you.

Wait, you are a woman, right?

PORK BURGER

This reminds me of those spanish mafia games we played, so good.

Mikan is a fatty! A FATTY!

F I T T E S T
I
T
T
E
S
T

If anybody's overweight, it's Mikan. Just look at this filthy, disgusting pig.

>Mikan is the fattest girl
Wow no wonder she is bullied a lot

I want to love-hug Monaka!

Italian user reporting here

Es extraño que no haya algún rumano...

It looks pretty good. I know nothing about editing so for me it's quite impressive

Pic or it ain't true

I WANT SPANISH MAFIA

Spanish Mafia when?

>¿Por qué no te gustó?

That means "Why didn't you like it?"
Remove accent on the last o. It becomes "Why don't you like me?"

I'M SORRY

She did. It broke off after she got roughed up by Hajime and evolved into Then it got sent into the past and performed mitosis to represent/hold the shattered pieces of Chiaki's soul through spiritual binding using Hagakure's crystal ball as a conduit, amplified by the power of despair after she was killed. The two Seiko's represent Chiaki's good and evil personalities. She was born with a twin who died in the womb and was reincarnated as a dormant split-personality that absorbed despair. After her death, this personality "woke up" but without memories and was resurrected within Toko Fukawa, sent into the past due to time-displaced Seikos.

Seiko is the real mastermind, using her second self and shared consciousness as a decoy body so she can operate Monokuma. Seiko is really Junko's mother, but sent her daughter back to the past after the inevitable disastrous conclusion of the FF's game. Her father is Juzo, who is also Hinata's son he had while he was Izuru. He went to the past in order to kill Chisa, as he believed SHE was Junko's mother. In reality Chisa was just an AI robot based on the real Chisa who is really Chihiro's estranged mother. Taichi built her unable to cope with her suicide.

>no Kotoko on 'Gentle tier'

How many times will I have to point this out?

¿De dónde eres, Akapo?

CIERRA TU PUTA BOCA, MALDITA CERDA DE MIERDA!

Half of these girls are going to fucking die

Excuse me, I can't seem to locate Chiaki in this tier-list

Mikan is probably very similar to Ai Shinozaki as far as weight and body type is concerned, maybe a bit taller
Other Italian here

She is the pork

Yes, I'm a girl, and no, I'm not showing you my weird butt mole!

AMERICAN NIDAI PLS
OR
MAKE AN ISRAELI IKUSABA

Soon I hope!

España

Wew. Eso es fuerte hasta en español

Boooooooo, I boo you girl, ya party pooper

Cuál es tu problema amigo? Relájate.

All this spanish