pastebin.com/d21bw8mG
mediafire.com/download/lxs6b9sadj8zors/Aryan Prototype V0.8_1b.zip
mega.nz/#!ttxjBCRB!U-iuUCMYOX1bdTAjq5cWr4XAx3OZIzky3VdRgTmtQZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for monkey trouble

>AM2R is out
METROID MOD WHEN

nth for qt novakid bfs

I'm using madtulip's because I like the angled block set.
Also reposting from in building behind the top room, should I add another closet-sized room like the teleporter below it, a full-sized room like the boxplace, or some other size?

how would novakid dicks even work

they're just weird glowy shapes

Is it possible to get trees to grow in your ship? I did it in an older version once but they don't seem to want to grow at all in this one. The saplings don't disappear, which used to be the trigger saying "nope can't grow here".

However you want 'em to, partner.

this is getting heretical

>pretty sure that some vestige of FU is making things not work right for my Avali
>don't want to delete them because they have nice things
>don't really want to reinstall FU because of all that bloat
Man, I don't want to scrap and then rebuild my character. I suppose I should go find the "skip cinematic" mod. Hopefully the forum's working properly...

Well, no big surprise, the forum's still down.

Glowsticks, user.

Glowsticks.

I'm using Avali mod and FU and haven't encountered a single error.

Might be some other mod that is fucking up.

Well, no, it's that I removed FU a little while ago and tried to use the backed up character data. All the FU items disappeared/turned into PGIs, but I think the fact it's still looking for the Science Installation map is what's throwing a wrench in it. Which it shouldn't be doing because I'm fairly certain I'm not using the former universe file.

For people who play on Sue's, we're moving the server to a professional host and we're having major issues because starbound is the opposite of a good thing.

>before you can use it, you gotta bend it until it snaps

That's just a sprite swap and the "ptchoo" sound effect of the cannon, simple enough.

Yeah trying to remove FU based characters from FU is always gonna end up fucky with lots of errors.

Is it still possible to spawn random guns of different levels? /spawngun doesn't work anymore. Is there a mod?

Finally got around to doing something with my ship.

>New content for novakid villages
>No planet chat

WHat mods do you guys want to see? Maybe a passing modder will see it and get interested.

I wish ocean planets were more fleshed out.
The only naturally generated buildings are either on the ocean floor or on islands all over the planet. Nowhere in between, you'd think there'd be some floating buildings, or atleast buildings on longass stilts just barely sticking out of the water.

>/admin
>/setgravity 0
>jump
youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA

It's time niggers.

Mod still has some broken shit but for the most part it works again.

Is the Chakra as OP as I think it is? I know I'm still kinda new, but just in its basic design I feel like it's really strong.

Are there any sub biomes or dungeons in magma planets or is it just "content"?

is this game playable? what can you do?

before it wasn't even worth a free download

Why didn't you name it H.E.I.L.? I thought we discussed this at length.

are the space nazis going to make a reluctant alliance with the japanese squidfuckers in order to purge the plantfuckers and commie apes and to liberate the foolishly democratic humans

no, only lava (and the ocasional island)

nice game chucklefuck. I'll just swim through it with my wooden boat.

pastebin.com/zaFGLLfn

pastebin.com/CCj9PQgZ

pastebin.com/XLJieVNA

pastebin.com/d21bw8mG

Because it would be H.E.I.L for all races

You can't give a race a unique ship AI name, only change the portrait.

>Building a 8-story building for my colony
>While furnising it I notice that somehow I managed to make the 2nd floor one block shorter than the rest
Fuck now I have to rebuild it because my autism doesn't let me to leave it like that

And just because you a nigger

mediafire.com/download/lxs6b9sadj8zors/Aryan Prototype V0.8_1b.zip

the copypastable link

I would really love a music mod that lets you play all the songs in the LISA OST

not really, every enemy in the game is piss easy 1v1

the most overpowered weapons I have are

>rapid fire energy shotgun with the acid element that shoots acid grenade as a secondary

>rocket launcher that does like 70 fucking damage and fires once a second or something like that

I just one or two shot literally anything. Not one/two shotting single targets, more like entire fucking groups.

I had an assault rifle before that basically stripped even the hardest enemies to nothing with any sustained fire and had a plasma bayonet as a secondary that seemed to destroy anything at close range

Why is it impossible to have a tier 6 planet that's not on fire? I like that there are non-burning planets in Hot systems, but if they're not tier 6, whats the point?

>God's call on the trumpet

They made a lot of update added a lot of content since then.
Now it isn't even worth a free download, if someone pays you to play.

What would a second mission for every current race be like?

>Build a neat little colony on a lava ocean planet
>Looking pretty good, got a few people and have moved a bunch of suppiles there
>Suddenly the world's slowest meteor comes in
>Like, traveling 1 mph through the lava down to my roof
>Watch it for a bit
>It hits
>Base floods with lava, killing me and everyone else in it
>A bunch of shit is now buried in a literal lava ocean

God damn it.

show us the ruins

>Find Floran village on Volcano Planet
>Firestorm spawns once I enter

We Florans not too smart.

>Hylotl are smart enough to not build on lava/toxic ocean planets

I thought novakids were supernova reminents? how would they function if so, shouldn't they destroy all things with their heat?

No they aren't. They built on a volcanic planet several times, and you get to watch the fire rain destroy their Japanese housing

Fisssh people not ssso ssmart. Don't even know florian isss watching them!

Villages yes, the big underwater cities, which were what I was talking about, no.

>mfw America wins again

>florian
And yet we can spell your species name correctly.

You realise that in a very real, literal sense all life on earth is supernovae remnants?

Also things cool down, novakids don't make sense in any real world fashion anyway

user, did you forget most florans are illiterate? You don't need to ppint it out.

Ebin
Simply ebin

don't you have a plant to fuck

>Insulting plants
>When you so desperately beg them to have sex with you

didn't they remove racial AIs because they wanted the witty responses

but then I used the racial AI restorer on my first playthrough and never noticed anything wrong, so it was all for bullshit reasons

Clearly the torches burn up the material they're made of rather than the oxygen in the air. Like a flare or magnesium or something.

They removed racial AI cause they couldn't get story mode to work.

Cause they are literally retarded.

I actually never noticed the erchius ghost drains the color from your character, neat.

>Witty responses
I don't understand their way of thinking
Nothing the AI ever said felt interesting or witty
They just stated the fucking obvious "you're in danger" or "wow you discovered coal so cool"

is this borderlands

yet a modder managed to restore racial AI within LITERALLY 20 hours of the release

despite the fact that literally all the comments would fit to any of the AI, whether it was a wizard or a crystal or a fucking ape

Basically, yeah.

are there any cool fun servers to join without mods?

i just want to explore with other players, no bs just have fun and chill

Indeed.
I don't understand what could be so hard with writing just a tiny bit more dialogue. I mean, the AI barely speaks anyways.

That's the point you dumb faggots. It's barely any difference so why bother when you know that people will try and make a bunch of custom races too?

Some of us are on a public server, sb.grayles.net.
We have a colony in the center of the universe under ground.

but why remove it?

i suppose it's better that they did remove it, allowing modders to put it back in if people want, without whatever retarded mechanism they were using that was somehow causing problems that the community made mod doesn't

thanks so much dude. this game is great, but better with friends

out of curiosity, how does multiplayer work in terms of getting your shit griefed

like can someone come into your ship an wreck your shit or is that absolutely only if they're in a party

Again, because it adds a lot of work for modders in exchange for very little.

Why doesn't Sue make announcements here anymore?

>why bother
Why bother removing them when it was already in the game?

Welp, after about 7 hours of play I can definitely say I'm glad I didn't buy this. There isn't even a graphics section in the options menu, and this thing has been out for more than a year now.

>sb.grayles.net.
it wont work for some reason. is there anything else i need to join?

And we're back and better than ever, so I hope you guys could help me stresstest.

IP: fishbowl.moe

Mods are the same as before
Mega: mega.nz/#!ttxjBCRB!U-iuUCMYOX1bdTAjq5cWr4XAx3OZIzky3VdRgTmtQZk

If we can get 10 people and not have the server go slowmo or have any visible issues, I'll work extra hard to get planetchat/groupchat and a few other needed features working, and I'll even start working on mods that provide content for the players if we manage to get resurrected/any interest.

As always, thank you for sticking around.

Speaking of mods

>creator of something in the workshop
>someone asks me to create a version for FU
>tell them I'm not interested in FU
>they give my mod its first negative rating

Magma planets are literally useless.

>not making underlava colonies and research facilities
>not recreating Sullust

Casual.

Man even without the eyebrows, that cat has the most innocent face.

to be honest what would they offer with a graphics section

>flamethrower traps that make fps drop to single digits
I can run witcher 3 better than this piece of shit, what's their excuse now that it's fully released?

YEAH BABY

fucking graphical settings? lightning, effect, vsync, particles, blood settings, custom shaders and colorblind options and many more things

i'd kill to have snow be less intense

sb.grayles.net

No period. Sorry about that.

If you're in a party that person has access to your ship and everything on it.

you just need to know how to get to the colony;
>join sb.grayles.net WITH ALL MODS UNINSTALLED you need to be very vanilla for this serb.
>input 0,0 into your coordinates
>immediately you'll see three temperate star systems next to each other
>go to the one named Goombah Veil
>fifth planet, should be snowy
>go underground next to the lantern and follow the arrows

ah

too much work and/or mods will fix it

So other than the QoL mods in the OP, can anyone suggest some other things to improve on the base game?

>WITH ALL MODS UNINSTALLED you need to be very vanilla for this serb.
God damn all I care about is improved containers, why isn't this a vanilla feature yet? Holy shit.

I know your pain, brother. I know your pain so much. Having your whole wardrobe, or set of pokeballs, or entire workstation in a single container is so fucking glorious.

>can run witcher 3 at max settings at a stable 60fps
>when i'm zoomed out on my main ice planet colony i get 5fps

Tell me about that one piece of clothing you really wish paired with something, but just won't. Let's get a Fashionbound corner going.

Mine's this giant goofy Caustic Stag Helmet. Best I can manage is to pair it with items that have studs (Rebel's Chestguard), but the inability to color those studs still mars the look.

Who the fuck drew that, I must get muh novakid commissioned...

how's my commie block?

sounds like the Steam Workshop :^)

Thought those guards were wearing purple dresses for a second.

Listen. I think I speak for all of us when I say, 'I have regrets'.

>Wanting it for FU
If they ask just give them a friendly Fuck U