Guild Wars 2 General /gw2g/

Chak Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

g2acom/guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns-cd-key-preorder-eu-na.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

>brand new thread on a Saturday night

[spoilers]NO

>chak edition
this is like the 6th or 7th time we've had a chak edition, can't you retards come up with something original?

keep coming back here even though i hate all of you

dont worry, we have 24 hours before caturday begins. it usually starts on sunday now

NO I LOVE CHAK

Live as the Chak. Become the Chak.

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't mislead new players with this troll list.

Unfortunately, their pet AI is the most sophisticated from the availability of commands. It's too often that Rangers have to hide them due to buggy enemy AI regardless.

Ootheri x Chak fapfic number 2

so we're just not getting anymore armor

id rather get fucked by chak than charr desu

>chak

more like 12

im going to cum in every gw2 streamer
and how do we get arenanet to ban charrs, we all know they don't care about them anyways

This is a bullshit post, ignore it.

We know.

>EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix

If you're gonna post a troll recruitment info atleast get the fucking EU guild names correct.

Does it matter? All of them have invite priviledges.

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

no one cares about fun anyways idiot

Salvage blood rubies or save them up?

Save them unless you really don't think you'll ever need the ascended jewelry pieces

I salvaged until I could afford the home node. Now I just save them up. If you don't have tons of spare HoT stat trinkets I'd save em.

Fused Greatsword...

Go farm instead of posting here Kala.

Just buy 8,882 gems with ($111.03)

No.

Farm what?

Lol. I can buy 10000 gems with €100. What the fuck are you smoking, lad?

What is the difference between roaming and havoc?

Havoc can actually cap towers and keeps with sick catapult plays.

Effie do you really like smelling farts? How did that meme even come to be?

Why is HoT so expensive?
I just recovered my arenanet because I wanted to get back into this game and saw the expansion is fucking expensive, am I really missing out on much at all without it?

>snickers

it was on sale just a few weeks ago

g2acom/guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns-cd-key-preorder-eu-na.html

Make sure to get it with G2A shield, that way you don't get scammed.

Make sure to put a period after the 'a'.

>tfw drosera mows you lawn

Will the mini avian 3 pack ever return? How long has it been now?

Retail copy was only 10 euros over here a few weeks ago.

If anything, G2A Shield is the scam.

>links a literal scamming site
Use that site if you want your account to get perma banned several months down the road.

wot

ded

Why would you do that when 2k gold is 20 dollar at your local Chinese restaurant?

A good portion of they keys sold by G2A are fraudulent keys bought with stolen credit cards. When people recover their credit cards they often chargeback all the keys purchased by the card. When your game key is chargeback'd, many games will just permaban your account.

I just had a dream that took place in a series of tropical islands

I went to these "private" open spa shower rooms and saw Vae in one of them

So I kept casting guardian symbols against the windows (yeah, "private") to buff him up with boons while calling him a "good kitty kitty"

I was a rat

So Vae noticed and walked up to me and started basking in the boons while showering so I threw the guardian symbols all around to see if he'd chase them like a red laser pointer, kitties love red laser pointers

He ended up climbing out of the "private" spa shower room and chased me down. Oh my god I tried to run away

I kept hiding in holes and he'd find me and keep chasing me, I'd swim to other parts of the resort and Vae just kept swimming with determination trying to find me and do Alchemy knows what

I'd hide behind rocks, palm trees, bushes just watching him swim the wrong way so I could travel in the opposite way, of course I was giggling the whole time

Eventually I went to another resort all together and decided to shower my femsura body in another series of "private" shower rooms with sliding glass doors

Vae leaped out of nowhere and caught me, I woke up right away

kys

Please don't dream about me ever again.
Thanks

Who wrote this?

can I dream of you vae

gae

stop being a lazy cat you fuckin cat

You can dream of me.

Just fuck that cat silly and make her forget about swords.

>femsura chased by gae the bae
if you were instead a midget mcharr this might make sense

no im a mourning widower

both my waifus kieran and eir were killed of by the trannies in charge of the gw2 story

i must stay pure

I should make a femsura and a femcharr and shitpost on both of them so I can get attention from as much people as possible!

Sure
Heya
Maybe

You are rotten to the core, it's in your shitty Australian culture that gives people the idea you're easygoing when really you just don't care about anything but yourself, that would explain why you mooch off your parents Vae.

Shit's gettin' really personal around here. Relax, user. It's just some bloke on the internet. Why do you care so much?

Sometimes I wish I could do this but I am too afraid. Do you think I could pay someone on craigslist to slash my wrists?

Vae has no regard for the thread as anything but a sphere of attention and a way to vent his passive aggressive feelings, I wish a person like him were nobody.

no vae

man once you stop playing this game it's so hard to get back into it

huh? the idea is to never come back, dweeb

but why? the payment model lends itself pretty great to coming back whenever

what's the most easymode class that will probably not see changes for the significant future

Warrior, then Revenant.

Warrior is always consistent easymode for PvE. Only thing that might get changed soon is the Mace/Shield berserker build in PvP.

fluffy cunny

Mcharr here looking for a male human willing to do just about anything. Any takers?

>mhuman

You lost me, charr. You can have your pick of the Citadel and you go to Kryta for your depraved fantasies?

>you will never be the flufftail

I do, because my #1 fetish is racial superiority hatefucking. Whether that means a charr humiliating a human, or a human grinding its ancient enemy into the dust...

I mean, I could certainly abide a powerful flame legion cat showing a legionnaire the true meaning of strength, but the only character I could offer is about 14 years old, and even a flame-fucker wouldn't subject a cub to something so awful. Right?

anyone wanna take a ride on my disco stick

>ANet announces major PvP tournament 2 days before it happens

This is why Guild Wars 2 will never be esports.

>I wish a person like him were nobody
dude what lmao

its a ded game there's nothing that will make it esports
even if they had direct connections with world superpowers and had annual 50 million tournaments 2bh

I too enjoy Lady Gaga

unfortunate

Why would you make a reference if you didn't like Momma Monster? >:[

stfu pedorat gae did nothing wrong

>Anet too busy or incapable of balancing skills and traits to be useful across all game modes
>Anet too busy to add new skills without charging money
>The only tool the PvP team has to impact the PvP meta is removing amulets, runes, sigils, etc from the build panel
>Same professions used every tournament, same teams
>Anet still pushes for e-sports
A dream implies a vision you care about, this is just an unhealthy nightmare that weighs the entire game down. People used to say that raiding killed the game, but this obsession for e-sports is the true killer of the game. If instead of wasting money and attention to stream shitty conquest matches they focused on balancing skills and traits to actually being useful and increasing the amount of legit builds in the game, the game would be more active and fun to play across the board. Every time they release a skill balance patch, something ends up brokenly OP or boon'd out of usefulness. They're whacking the mole, but they've whacked the dirt for so long that they buried themselves into the soil and the mole is still there. The problem is still there.

GW1 had it better with balance being separated into PvE and PvP. Secondary professions were cool and opened cross profession theorycrafting that included the attributes of other professions and your own armor rating into account when making a build. Even then, all professions had a primary attribute that was exclusive to their profession. GW1 actually had an e-sports presence, it actually hosted interesting matches, not the best, but entertaining.

Some traitlines, traits, skill types, and weapon combinations will stay useless forever. Who wants to wait years otherwise? Tough and supportive stat spreads will stay useless in PvE while removed and banned in sPvP. It'll be several years until we see another PvP mode in sPvP or another year IF WE'RE LUCKY for a new Stronghold map. WvW will undergo iteration after iteration for years until the game is abandoned.

not the guy u replied to

The ritual is complete, the candles have been lit and the appropriate sacrifices (Giving cute lil asuras some ice cream) have been made.
The fluffy cunny hath been summoned.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg

GW3 with even less features when

How do we un-summon it?

By posting mcharr chest of course.

mcharr abs are DISGUSTING

I miss Faeeq

did someone say HOPE
and subsequently GUILDMISSIONS

tfw

femcharr banished to outside the puzzle

>flunkky alone