/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

khunchainedx.com/wiki/Ariel_&_Flounder
youtu.be/NWko8a2aEQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck the Crab

Just ignore/report/filter it. There are several anons who just want to shit up the general, don't let them get to you.

nice post!

Shit wat was it my power went off

What's the last level that you get an avatar board that has Cost Points?

Some broke pleb bragging about his 6000 jewels

I think like 220. After that the only cost you get is from jew boards.

He's been doing it for the last couple of threads. He'd post a new number every couple of hours/minutes.
>Level 205
Goddammit.

DARKNESS!
The difficulty of Ava was overrated.

Honestly, I'm more scared of Aced.

bully roxas

Friendly reminder that the TR Medals are good.

Lux Plus on Illustrated Sora/Riku?

Finally managed to beat some of the Adamantite Missions. I have 5 ore at the moment. What should I level up? Current Blades below:

TT - 22
LL - 22
TW - 22
Star - 21
Olympia - 23

>Lux Plus
>on anything

God no.

And just hoard the Adamantites until you need the extra boost the multipliers will give you.

Good lord, I can't stand the Wretched Witch. Everytime I get to her she pisses me off.

Is anyone else surprised there is no Ariel in Unchained?

I managed probably my last 1 turn kill on 49. I doubt I'll be able to do it again on 59 without "investment"

You mean an Atlantica section/world? Because there is an Ariel medal .

There is? Havent seen anyone with it. What does she do?

She's in the JP Version. I think they just had an event with her.
khunchainedx.com/wiki/Ariel_&_Flounder

I am so jealous. She is the best Disney girl.

1. Ariel
2. Belle
3. Jasmine

In that order. The rest are shit.

Ariel isn't even the best fish in the sea.

>Lux plus
Why would you ever do that to yourself? Attack boost or ability prize plus.would be much better.
>still stuck on the round where the flowers attack you first and come with possessors
>will have to fight her again shortly after that
Hopefully I'm still high enough in the ranks to get one ability plus and then have nothing to put it on because my medals suck.

>no Alice on that list

wew lad

She's not even a princess of heart!

Well folks I got my free login jews but today KHUx goes on the back burner because AM2R is finally released!

How much does it boost? i'm not 250 yet so any little help would be nice. I would remove it later on for an att ii or max

What's the most effective way of leveling up skills. I can't seem to level up Defense Boost, do I need to get hit for it to level up?

>Tiana
>shit
whew lad

No idea. I don't actually have the skill. But it's probably not enough to matter when you're trying to get to 250.
It seems to be using the medals in raid bosses, and of course the paid quest to level up your skills. It's a lot of RNg and there's no really clear way to do it.

READ ALL ABOUT IT! MASTER AVA IS KAIRI'S GRANDMOTHER!

>The rest are shit.
>Not thinking Alice is one of the best Disney girls.
>Not thinking Tink is best girl.

>implying a main character in this game would have sex and create something that would have sex

Sora's parents had sex and had him.

I don't see sora's mom being important enough to use a keyblade
in fact
i don't see sora's mom at all!

>implying that Sora's mother isn't the strongest character in the series
>implying that Kairi hasn't been letting Sora cum inside since they're reunited
>implying that Aqua isn't gonna get plowed and filled within an inch of her life when she gets outs of the RoD by the 'Norts

>i don't see sora's mom at all!
Final boss of KH3. You have to fight her to prevent yourself from being grounded for not telling her where you've been for the past 1-2 years.

You only think Tink is best girl because you don't have Minnie yet.

>implying sora wasn't born of pure light and was a miracle birth

We already know Sora isn't pure light. But good try.

>tfw you visited between kh2 and DDD
>slumber party at riku's house instead of saying hi to your mom
>tfw she finds out

Nah, I've always liked Tink since I was a kid, if anything she'd be driving me crazy than making me like her when it comes to not having Minnie.

>implying Sleep didn't give birth to everyone in the game
it's in the fucking title dumbasses

>Terra is probably gonna get 'Welcome Back!" head
Lucky.

You got some pretty decent taste there, friend.

Lux plus would probably work best on a medal you always use for raid bosses. I have Prize Plus on my SD&G, but I imagine lux plis would also be a good fit.

For Illustrated Sora/Riku, I would stick to attack boosts for now.

Jesus, this is super relevant to how wrong you are:
youtu.be/NWko8a2aEQQ

You better not be talking about Star Butterfly you little shit.

Heck yeah she was the only one who actually worked for her stuff. I would say Cinderella but she had help from rats and a shifty old lady in a cloak. The rest ain't do shit but sing and dance and got a man.

I was literally about to post this but great job. Pats super right.

man he's gone have girls and boys dropping drawers. That's the kind of pimp I want to be.

What about Mulan?

Fuck that selfish shit Merida though.

yeah nigga round 36 rank 1200

yeah but she's not really a princess, she just married some hot ass guy who became head general. Chinese Ed, Edd, n Eddy have a higher status than them marrying those princesses (unless the emperor has a son then their back at the bottom).

I thought that user meant in regards to the current Disney Princess line IP, currently Mulan is included in that one.

I guess, I just count her as a disney countess and not a real princess (just meeting that new disney quota of being diverse and that 'every girl can be a princess! ;D').

So the Sebastian Medal is a godsend

Got me the challenges for three of the bosses I was stuck on.

Still can't manage Huge Snowman though

>Not posting REAL best Disney girl.

You get it, user.
Cindy and Tiana are my two favorites.
Tiana is too competent to have a KH world because Sora will have very little to do other then fight some Shadow heartless in the swamp, actually that sounds pretty cool.
I want a Dr. Facilier boss fight.

Kronk, please.

"6 gauges? That's shit." -- you like a week ago
It's a neat idea though.

Well, OK. That is the caveat. On its own I can't see a huge value.

However, I put Ability 1 on it so now it's borderline free. And a three-stage buff in a single Medal is BEYOND useful.

>all nervous and shit about Ava
>use Namine, get +3 speed attack
>use Pooglet, +2 regular attack
>use SD&G, -1 defense
>use guilted Riku with attack boost 2

Jesus christ, that was 10 bars of damage! What the fuck, she's not liquefied or anything, right?

At least with PATF KH will finally have a swamp level along with the Twilight Town-esque 1920s New Orleans.

And Nomura had BETTER not omit Tiana's based white friend like he usually does IE Tantor not in Tarzan, The Sultan and Rahj not in Aladdin, the cricket and Mulan's horse, Zazu in Lion King, Pleakley in Lilo and Stitch prologue, Clopin in Hunchback.

Lottie is too great to not include her I would riot.

Well she does play a major role in the movie, what with Tiana and Naveen journeying across the bayou to have Naveen kiss her as well as Facilier wanting to control her father so he can take over New Orleans, so hopefully she'll be in.

The hunters can be dropped though and replaced by maybe some big frog Heartless or something.

What will they do with Sora, Donald and Goofy?
Make Sora a frog I assume but what about Donald and Goofy?

I kind of figured he'd see use like that but backed by some ability prize plus instead. What's the trigger rate on the ability 1 thing?
KH2 Riku? Nice. If only I had one more to guilt mine.
And Namine.
And Pooh+Piglet
and Sora, Donald, and Goofy!

yeah I would be pissed, that is my favorite white girl from any of the Disney movies.

>What's the trigger rate on the ability 1 thing?
100%
Ability Free by comparison is dogshit at 49%

There is a downside, though. If you don't have enough to cover the original cost, you won't be able to use it.

It's alright, you got HAYNER! PENCE! OLLETTE!

Fuck off wedge.

This new crab fucking sucks. i want the old one back. This one gives no EXP.

>100%
Holy shit. I need this in my life. Too bad I refuse to spend money on the game so I won't get it from being top 500 in the coliseum next month.
I did in fact get at least one of them in my pull before this shit one today. Please kill me.
You didn't break the parts. That's where all the lux is.

No, I'm... Wait, you actually called the real me out this time. Got it, fucking off.

Any foxes looking for parties?

Join Traverse Town!

>tfw party too small to attract whales
>tfw party too big to merge with another party

Why is 99% of KH fan art so gay?

Who knows?

>mr_clean_battles_lady_with_a_moustache_in_a_game_of_checkers.png

Because fujos have to project their fagginess on everything good and just in the world.

Jacob and the man in black were such an awful fucking twist. I hate that show.

People like seeing cute boys kiss.
Also Kari and Sora isn't that interesting at all.

>Kari and Sora isn't that interesting at all.
Kairi*
And speak for yourself.

>Kairi*
shit

>People like seeing cute boys kiss
No they don't. it's disgusting.

This was not fun.

Ok, some people.
To answer the original question, I don't know why the gay shit out number everything else so much.

Fetish, probably.

>Also Kari and Sora isn't that interesting at all.

KH1 Kairi is 10/10

Nope.

I like Kairi, but she looks 10 instead of 14 in KH1.