Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2262
Shitty Meme Tech Edition
Last thread:YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old
yugiohprices.com/
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
ygodr.blog.jp/
OCG decklists
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG decklists
ygorganization.com/ blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
TCG/OCG news sites
yugioh.party/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 18th)
●TCG: 2016 Mega Tins (September 1st)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● READ THE OP
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29392648
strawpoll.me/10874669
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29392908
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DDWolf
It's effect, in a machine deck, is to sacrifice itself to destroy one monster. Unless I'm missing something corn is better.
Anyway I choose gigant.

I guess the last question I have is if their was a trap you'd recommend over compulsory evacuation, or some other non-trap card to replace it with? Most of the time I get the chance to use it, the only monsters I could use it on are just waiting to jump back from the hand/extra deck right then and there.

First for new budget meta

xth for the strongest, most evolved dragon.

Diamond Dire Wolf can blow up S/T.

Torque Tune Gear. Level 1 union that works like the abcs with hangar. it also has the effect of turning an equipped monsters into a tuner, which lets me shit out a level 8 synchro easily.

I mainly make a Buster turn one, banish something, then de-fuse into the ABC parts and use Hangar to equipp one with Tune Gear. Next turn then summon it and make a Trish plus another Buster and also trigger all the ABC part effects

whateverth for waifus

Diamond Dire Wolf can blow up S/T while also putting ABCs in the graveyard. Corn has been powercreeped to shit by 101 which was powercreeped to shit by Castel

1. Corn can only hit monsters. DDW can hit anything.
2. Corn can only hit monsters with ATK ≤ 2100. DDW can hit any monster.
3. Corn can't attack the turn you use its effect, taking up space on the field and an Xyz Material that could have been in he grave with DDW. The next turn it will die so it gets just as many uses as DDW as well.

Its not good anymore.

"Perform a synchro summon and a fusion summon simultaneously using monsters you control as material"

how do you break it /dng/

Make Alexander and Temujin, each of them trigger off of one another ;)

>opened 0 Hangars
>Still ended turn 1 with Infinity, Gigant and ABC on the field

This deck is too good holy shit

Fucking overlords

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29392648

Flash Fusion + Chain Material in Infernoids

Remove masked hero treatoad

strawpoll.me/10874669
Alright faglords threadly Worlds 2016 prediction poll, who do (You) think will win? So far Blue-Eyes have dominated this poll BUT has /dng/ ever been right? Will all of (You) be able to be the smuggest, or will that one guy who voted for HEROs be right? Worlds 2016 is on August 20-21 and it's being held in Orlando Florida. Final results will be posted the moment the official stream begins so there's two weeks to vote and we'll find out whether or not /dng/ was right

If only Super Poly was unbanned.
You could not only break Dark Law + Treatoad but also get a beatstick out of it which Raigeki's when it dies

super poly is unb&, in the one region that has memetoad

>that clip of him inadvertently wrecking himself when the enemy drops 3 Novas

>BUT has /dng/ ever been right?
It was right about ABC
It was right about Wavering Eyes
It was right about NBEUD
It was right about Metalfoes
It was right about Ariadne
It was right about Pot of Cupidity

Oh yeah sorry, I forgot about /dng/ calling the meta when those cards first came out my bad

>It was right about Pot of Cupidity
What?
Most of /dng/ thought it was shit when it was revealed and there are plenty of retards who still do.

I can't figure out the combo

What should I be summoning and searching?

>E-HEROs get more indirect support
I'm okay with this. Luckily it even meshes pretty well with the Arma/Zephyros memebuild I like running since that build runs Tin Goldfish anyway, even without Stratos in TCG.

*mostly right about Cupidity
Don't forget about how hard that avatarfag got BTFO

>/dng/ being right about Metal "LITERALLY WORSE IGKNIGHTS" phosis

As if I don't remember someone saying Wavering Eyes is overrated every thread

the only igknight comparison i remember is igknights on motorcycles, an obvious parody of 5ds card games on motorcycles

Why would you just on the internet and tell lies?

>Most of /dng/.
The avatarfag and a few samefags don't count as most of this place.
King and AtmosX knew the card would be good and several people knew that banishing 10 cards doesn't mean shit when games don't go for more than 5 turns.

Everyone is tired of HEROs but I really want to play E•HEROs again. Miracle Fusion and Omnis and what not. Dark Law Turbo is cancer.

>taking a joke about card designs this seriously
After we got metalfoes everybody wanted to build their own jank build and knew that one of them would be meta.
Unsurprisingly, we were right and Metalfoes with Ariadne and Kirin Stun are meta.
The only thing we got wrong was Cyber Stein and Super Poly as techs but that's because it's banned here so nobody considered it

Just wait until they inevitably print the main deck Masked Heroes, maybe they'll make for a fun petdeck if not as viable as Dark Law ;).

Open a Galaxy Soldier, a Gadget, two ABCs.

Normal Summon Gadget special summon A/B/C, go into Gear Gigant and search the missing ABC
Use Galaxy Soldier twice, discarding your ABCs in your hand and overlaying to make Nova/Infinity
Banish all three to make Dragon Buster

>/dng/ is one person.
And did you forget people complaining that it breaks mirror matches, lets you burn for game when no Cowboy, make a new scale, lets you search and all that shit?

So how does Metalfoes Lunalight work?

>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29392648
this just makes me want to play cubics

You blow up cat and tiger for mad plusses, have a ancient build that needs more work.

Not the guy you replied to, but I want the entire HERO Extra Deck to be purple goddammit.

Thanks user.

i kinda like
>Special Gofu
>get tokens
>ditch the poly searcher
>fuse the tokens for first of the dragons
>special poly searcher with junk synchron one
>2/2/5 = Trishula
>attack, attack
>mp2 enterblathnir

Someone asked for this wallpaper in the last thread

>yusei
>evil

nigga u wat

It was like one panel in the manga, but it happened.

Anyone know how fast I should speed up a webm to keep it under 3mbs for replays.

Manga

Quite well, when it wants to.

>Silvbird
>More than one Volflame
>No Wolf
>The wrong ratios for Rabbit and Sheep
>No Crimson Fox
>No Fusion Substitute
>No Fusion Tag
>Less than 3 Reincarnation Dance
>That entire Extra

I'm so disappointed with you, user.

Wait this is Pure

I apologize, I mixed up my cheesecake flavors

Im calling BS until somebody tells me the chapter.

Wow Yuya's "Evil Version" looks so fucking lame compared to the rest.

crimson fox whyyyyyy

Duel Dragon miasma

Metalfoes are just Masked HERO without being connected to the HERO archetype.

>Level 4
>Protection from targeting for your bosses, which Cat Dancer desperately needs
>triggers when sent to the graveyard by a card effect to make OTKs easier
>Did I mention it's a level 4

THanks, will try it out since I like these sort of quirky decks.

whats the spell card on the far right above lunalight reincarnation?

speaking of one off things
does anyone have the OEPD compared to Reactor Dragon

Creeping Darkness. It's okay.

i meant the fact its not out in the tcg

Is it not? What the fuck.

>Every card except Crimson Fox is released TCG-side

TEWARRRRRT

How autistic am I expected to be if I attend a tournament? I don't know all the card effects and I see people at these events just put the card out for one second then do the effect/expect the other player to know how to act accordingly to that.

just go ahead and ask to read anyway
only can really be stopped in over time

Just ask them to let you read their cards

Ok, I just don't want autists screeching at me or calling a judge because I don't know all of their deck's effects by heart.

Well, I just finished copying this entire deck. Too bad I don't know how to play lunalights or I might actually use it.

Wish me luck boys.

Are you going to a locals?

just dont take too much time

show pulls.

only super/ultra/secret or rares also?
Just started opening so it'll be a bit.

>super/ultra/secret or rares
That.

I'm planning on entering some Regionals for the 2017 season and then Nationals if I do decently.
I don't own any cards yet and I've never ever played the game IRL before :)

what do you plan on playing

Why doenst konami make more level modulation effects? (besides ones on the field for xyz summon spam of course)

Alright it's always fine to ask to read a card mainly in the early rounds because that's when the scrubs are out and about. Later rounds are a bit iffy but don't worry about asking about every card if you don't know what they do as long as you're not a retard with the reading skills of a five year old

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29392908

Nigga just use WebM for Bakas and set the file limit to 3MB, it'll do all the heavy lifting.

r8 and h8

so
it's a trap, then
not like you can even get attacked on your turn besides maybe cain and abel, since i think there was a funny ruling for them

ideally the opponent will ask for a response after every card effect. use that time to check the card's effect.

Cost Down has been powercreeped by Star Blast. WATER decks have A Legendary Ocean. For a more recent example, Monarchs have Domain.
Not to mention all the Xyz spam cards like you said such as Galaxy Queen's Light (searchable), Constellar Kaus and the entire Gagaga archetype.

Well there's two regional events in my city in January, so I'm not quite sure yet. I've mostly just played fun decks before but I'm interested in Metalfoes or ABC right now, depends how much I'd have to spend building them and if anything good comes out of the January set.

lv mons died
horus+arm when

Do you guys think it'd be a good idea to enter the competitive scene with PSY-Frames?

>Mirage Tube
>inflicts 1000 damage to your opponent directly when you are attacked
>Magic Cylinder
>inflicts x damage to your opponent directly when you are attacked. x is equal to the attacking monster's attack
>Mirage TUBE
>Magic CYLINDER
hm.

Maybe at locals. But if you're creative enough, not the shitty creative but competitive creative, you can top or even win some big events

May as well considering nobody knows how to play around them and Omega always generates salt.

go with ABCs
jan set will be getting leaks soon for the ocg

PSYframes with cupidity topped in nippon on their first week, it will probably destroy most fags because they have no idea how to deal with it.

Here's my sad pulls 1/4

2/4

If you want to be That Guy then sure.

3/4

4/4
Pretty meh box.

I like to think my build has minimal memes aside from a single Kuribandit and Power Well because those cards are nuts. None of that Wind-Up Rabbit or Yosenju bullshit

I would but 1) I'm a bit of a poorfag and playsets of Omega and Drowning are enough on my wallet and 2) I really dislike Cupidity. It's an amazing card don't get me wrong but I always seem to draw several copies, or far too late when I'm in danger of decking out, or I banish all my Overloads and Drivers. I have faith some Frame player will top running it but it won't be me.

Just keep at it, learn your match-ups, and know what your deck can do then you'll be able to do fine. Psy-frames are a really strong deck when they get going and a lot of people don't really know how to play against them so good luck
I am so sorry

What would happen if Konami raised the limit of cards from 3 to 4?

I could finally summon the blue-eyes ultimater dragon, which has 4 heads!

Decks get more consistent.

>FOUR DANTES!!!

>yfw Burning Abyss milling 12 cards in a single turn

3-of cards go to 4.

I feel that they're really underrated and the only reason they're not winning more events is that good players aren't paying attention to them. Also the art rocks so even if they sucked I'd still play them. Thanks for the words of encouragement user.

Certain decks that rely on one or two cards read: Dragunity would get a huge boost
E-HEROs would be stupid consistent
4 Tincans would be really dumb
4 Solemn Strikes, Effect Veilers and Ghost Ogres would make me tear my fucking hair out.