Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Clerics: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=573
Weekly Q & A: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=574

Previous: >> 150815046

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : dead
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My mistake there.
Previously:

Is Venier worth days of farming just to make?

NO DVINEPOSTING, REDDIT DISCUSSION OR KOENIG AFTER THIS LINE

wtf is happening here

Will dvine ever calm down?

Oh hey looks like the hidden quest at the highlander master is doable right now.

It's nice to have. I still prefer my catacomb most of the time

I saw Pedro while watching TV last night. I came three times.

Who did this?
You're a genius.

nice erp

kek

possession of Lolicon is illegal in BR, cops are showing the evidence

hue

k
y
s
m
m

Wow I didn't think LP would stoop so low

/Ohayou/ when?

now we know what really happened to his harddrive and why he futurepoofed

dvine is a hero of justice. He is singlehandedly charged with finding and rooting out all of Lolipan's corruptive influence through the Veeky Forums reply system. Without him, who would accuse every poster of being in FutureProof or keep up this facade of Valhalla pretending they never lost a GBL to FP?

Valhalla never lost a GBL to FP though

Nice try dvine

Reminder that R10 archer will be cossack!

it's about ethics in rodelposting

>Appraiser and Pied Piper at r9
Makes some sense desu

Has anyone in the history of ToS been BTFO as hard as Pedropan?
He catches Ls on an hourly basis.

Wait a second those eyes. Looks almost like boofie.

dvine

dvine

this is your battlemaster tonight

dvine

Sword2 > Barb3 > Doppel3
vs
Sword > High > Barb3 > Doppel3

for PvE and PvP

J-join CuteNotLewd today, no lewd and no bully allowed cute pure japanese elementary school girls(girls) only!

>landed a long range hook
LP is nothing special but this is way harder than you seem to think it is.

on a path to find a way and become the best

[shitposting intensifies]

this is your standard bearer. you just humiliate yourself to anybody that isn't a cuckold trying to attack me using pedropan
it's bait xD since they've got nothing while i earn tens of millions just lie and says it's a trololo and samefag as anonymous but too meek to try and grief me ingame. somebody come blow the me the fuck in dina bee farm channel 2 please.

dvine

>somebody come blow the me the fuck in dina bee farm channel 2 please
what did dvine meme by this?

What is this cancer?

>no pelt
>pve
kek

dvine

What is wrong with this guy? I know this buzzword is overused, but I mean it when I say I think he might be on the autism spectrum. Not like a super autist that's really good at one thing and retarded at everything else, but the high functioning kind where you're basically just an oblivious social retard and shit at everything you do.

Lolipan is basically CWC.

come blow me the fuck out ingame cuckold. all i see is some ban evading samefag who gets his posted deleted half of the time.

>dvine has gone from assuming everyone is out to get him to assuming everyone loves him except one person bad evading and samefagging
Well, at least dvineposting has a new twist.

FUCKING ABOUT TIME

>2-3 cuckold and one guy who gets banned constantly
wew. random people who visit my channel hate me more than all of you combined since you're too scared to even come bother me and try and reduce my money/make me angry.

>make me angry
But you're always angry.

I suppose this tantrum of yours has nothing to do with you being angry then?

if you want to see me angry or frustrated then you'll know when i use swear words like fuck suddenly. now come and see how much you can get me to swear.

What's the best gem to invest in for pvp?

I'm a DPS, I don't need pelt.

>I have two personalities... dvine.. and TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHODVINE

pedro is an embarrassing retard but dvine is not much better off to be honest, but if I have to choose, I'd pick dvine over pedro.

does it give anything?

Who's Napoleon if Lolipan is Pedro?

oh snap, busting out the swear words! it's like 5th grade all over again!

>every hour is dvine saltposting hour

Atom

>LF1M xxxxMap Grind, Pelt only

Hehe he hehe

Come back to bed, Neptune.

what is more dps, a fletcher or reiter?

still new to the game and was thinking of going Archer2, Ranger 3, and either rest on fletcher or reiter.

fletcher

>mfw did a lot of builds
>mfw hate every build i did

What to do now? Still love the game.

If you want fletcher, you really want to get 3 circles of it, so if you're dead set on a2r3, I'd suggest sr2.

What's your favorite build in Diablo?

Can't do A2R3F3 currently, the most cookie cutter build for it is A2R1Scout1F3. F3 does more damage generally speaking.

if you dislike me so much you should vent it by trying to grief me so you feel better. just shitposting as anonymous can't feel too good.
>kys faggot fucker etc
this is the real 5th grade

This is you're dinner tonight futurecucks.

Fletcher does more damage than SR. SR does better for only a few things. SR3 might change that, but i doubt it.

>Thread has already gone to shits.
You faggots get on it pretty fast.

This game is terrible and I can't stop playing

uhhh... okay, but what does this have to do with Tree of Savior?

Fun? Make a Barb 3.

I think SR3 will change it. SR2 does more damage than Fletcher 2, plus it's a higher ranked class.

Not that user, but do we have archer builds spamming screen wide aoe all day long? like DH?

Rance's ranking hasn't moved in like 3 days. Did he finally quit this shit game?

Don't even remember, last time i played Diablo was like 6~7 years ago
Did one and it got boring around lvl 190~200

His daughter broke his computer.

ladder anxiety

Post daughter now.

it's almost cute how hard he keeps trying to be relevant now that anyone can see through his shit

Not currently but Mergen looks very promising for that.
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=564

ask more specific questions.

I'm a fletcher with 1:1 str:dex. What's a good gem to invest in? For pvp.

Oh wow. How did i miss that.
This really could be my dream archer build

>Literally does nothing and dies

Nah, I have no interest in quitting, but I haven't been doing TBL. It's a combination of a lot of things, but I can only make the last TBL of the day because of work. Top 10 on both ladders ends up with pretty boring matches, this is less of a problem in 5v5 where you get shuffled up a lot but in 2v2 it's the same 5-6 people in every match and because the top ranking is all me, Kabbalists and that SR that's all there was every time along with the QS scout fletcher guy who would throw every match that was against oracle/PD to get back into the queue faster.

Right now I'm trying to level a cleric and duoing a squire up with my lady, I only have 5 hours to play per night so something had to give. I'll probably play a bunch of 2v2 tuesday and wednesday after the reset.

So, I'm a level 108 Archer2/Ranger2 and still using Casifrun Set plus a +10 str glove. When am I supposed to swap and for what ?

Also, is it worth to lvl Swift Step to 10 ? The only reason I use it is for the bonus crit from the attribute and lvl 9 already gives me full uptime.
Should I level Kneeling shot ?

don't think gems affect in arena. not sure about the skill ones though. for open world pvp + pve you'd want lv5 + green gems

I'm going to queue for TBL as Alchemist and no one can stop me.

Nobody can fault you for having priorities, just missed watching you play and your commentary/advice/whatever. Is the squire going to be a templar?

>creeping death charm
this will be the ultimate cancer with inron hook/any CC really

I still have no intention of ever making a guild on ToS. The squire is my personal repair shop and will eventually be a teleport tent for my bees if anyone wants to leech and meetups so that low level players can be summoned there. I actually kinda felt like people didn't like the PVP discussion and it felt kinda bloggy to me but thanks I guess.

For accuracy or evasion?

What if... and this is just a what if
But what if Frost Cloud becomes scrollable?

Anyone help a bro out?

elememes will be on suicide watch