What did you do today Veeky Forums? I fixed my shit kart instead of fixing my actual car

What did you do today Veeky Forums? I fixed my shit kart instead of fixing my actual car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rkX-cQ6kZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=K0CRnpPwO2Y
bmikarts.com/Universal-U-Joint-_p_1465.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pulled the original rotors from my from brakes so I can upgrade to beefier rotors and calipers

>left wheel drive
why u no diff?

The kart is more fun so good for you I guess.

Went to a car meet, and just had a good time.

Bought it for super cheap while it wouldn't run spent the last few days trying to make the engine able to both idle, and WOT without dying.

Karts are good
youtube.com/watch?v=6rkX-cQ6kZ0

man that thing looks like gud fun

Karts have axles though. not one wheel drive.

cleaned my car pretty good. turns out it's going to rain later. threw on some rainx for all windows and mirrors. going to clean the interior soon

need to find a way to patch a hole in my project car's floor. I have no welder, but I'm kinda considering buying the cheap harbor freight one. it's either that or get creative with jb weld

Yeah but no but yeah but. He does appear to have some asymmetric tyre wear issues.

>Post winter wash/wax
>Toothpasted the headlights
>Semi-cleaned interior
>Changed oil

Put another engine in the front so you'll have a 4wd go kart.

F1 Drivers Karting - Senna, Prost, Herbert, De-Cesaris, Martini, Panis indoor karting
youtube.com/watch?v=K0CRnpPwO2Y
Just because.

Actually, it'd be 2 wheel. The rear isn't a live rear axle. Also, unless they make go-kart cv joints, that's sort of beyond me.

dont even need a diff just modify it for a live axle

bmikarts.com/Universal-U-Joint-_p_1465.html
5 bucks on sale get em while you can faggot

Well. I guess I am a faggot.

shoulda put a new tire on it

i fucked around with a little 18 year old high schooler, i'm 27

she was on her period and didn't want to fuck, but next time there will be blood

adulthood is the best

OP show kart

slowly fixing up my dad's 1966 mustang that's been sitting for 2 decades
>cleaned up alternator, needs a new one since the pulley is rusted to shit but it still works
>removed alternators
>cleaned dust off the body
going to need fucktons of grinding to get rid of all the rust

>removed alternators
*sparkplugs

I wish I could get into karting but karts are so expensive and I doubt they have a circuit where I'm going

Find an old shitty one on your local craigslist. Then google if there's any sweet forest trails or abandoned go kart courses for you to race set times on with your friends.

Sounds cool, what color? Pictures?

I've got an old lawn mower engine I want to onto a kart. Should I just buy a frame? Don't have any fabrication tools.

>thought about putting my intake, alternator and starter back on that I had to remove to get at water pipes at the back of the engine
>shitposted all day instead

Do you mean a real kart? If you're in the U.S. probably not unless you're in the southwest or florida.

it ran when we parked it, I'm planning on seeing if I can get it running first, then trying to rebuild it, since I've got no actual experience working on cars

i sold a one wheel peel just like that to a guy for $350. then i bought one that had a live axle, disc brakes, fat slicks and an 11hp honda engine on it. its scary to drive

Bought this one for about $120 CAD. Gonna sell it to a friend and pick up a live axle roller.

Try rivetings a panel in place for now?

I guess that's one option. or I could work an extra few hours and buy the $100, 90 amp HF welder this weekend

i know you probably dont want to but it is worth it to save up and buy a decent welder. also you have to practice welding a lot. then once you feel confident to do the patch, its still not going to go as planned and look like shit. this is why you need to do it a few times to a shitty car you dont care about then do it on something more serious. i learned bodywork off of youtube and practiced on a roller car i had and didnt care about. after a few patches i finally got it looking good. pic related, i ended up fixing all of this rust on my daily about 7 years ago after practicing on a shitty car i had laying around

I don't know what real karts mean but something like OP i'd be happy with

Real Karts have a live axle, disc or drum brakes, often adjustable camber, caster, and tow. Op's is welded together scrap metal and jury rigging. Still fun, but it's the difference between hooning a base model shitbox and a track prepped race car.