I'm meeting The Donald just mere hours from now

I'm meeting The Donald just mere hours from now.

As an aspiring Veeky Forumsnessman, what should I ask him?

Will take pictures and update with results.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vs-other-billionaires-2015-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put on a jacket or whatever the fuck you're wearing. I'm not saying you should iron your pants and wear your Sunday best or anything, just don't look like a bum or a tryhard.

ask for a small loan of $1 million to get started

Yell Pepe of course

winrar. Will update with video proof.

>having no taste

Why does he consider himself a businessman and not a trust fund babby when he can't even break the market average?

Dat tin foil hoodie though

How come we don't have thousands of people with the same wealth then? You autist.

He started with under $10 Million from his dad in 1980-something, and by 1999 (When his dad died) he was worth $1.6 Billion. In case you can't do math, that's an increase of 16,000% in ~20 years. Then he multiplied it from $1.6 Billion in 1999, into 10 Billion in 2016, That's another 600%+ return in 16 years.

He beat every market in the world.

Whenever you learn to do math, you can start chiming into financial discussions, ok bobby?

Also, read the rules, 18+ Only here.

Ask him about TrumpCoin, what he thinks of it and shit

Checked
Nice trips

>trumps worth 16 billion
> citation needed.
Prove he has over 1 bill lol.

Just Google his net worth you shithead

Waiting for The Donald to speak now...wish me meme luck

Don't you know you're going back when he wins?

>this is what the mememarket fag looks like
>he is actually 100% serious, he even wears a shirt with his dumb website on it in public
I'm honestly surprised. I was half-convinced you were a troll.

>beta
Fitting

you're not meeting him, kys

Ask him about Trumpcoin. And if you do, leave your Trump address here and I'll send you some.

He has straight up admitted his net worth is mostly attached to his name.
A lot of those 'net worth' sites aren't backed by anything except Google searches.

This is a great question and this is what I was going to ask him. He doesn't shake hands afterwards like Palin did. I nudged my way to the very front of the crowd, but after the speech he just hopped in his private jet and flew off. For anyone reading this, YOU HAVE TO SHOUT OUT "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TRUMPCOIN" because he doesn't talk with anyone after. I forgot he's a germaphobe so of course he doesn't shake anyone's hand.

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vs-other-billionaires-2015-8

Maybe he is not übermensch.