>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy out now!
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

That is scary to look at

BAD BLOOD CIRCULATION IS DISGUSTING

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

You sure?

Semi-threadly reminder that you can't even list a single thing he did wrong.

Yep, pretty sure; see above.

Allow me to show you dis coconut.

But you didn't point out anything. Maybe flesh out your argument?

Chizuru? More like Milfzuru.

How can I name just one thing when literqlly everything he did wasn't wrong? Even the very first thing we see him do, killing the Dalmascan king, was completely right. Am I supposed to list off every single one of his actions?

>regicide is good

Best girl, best thread.

When do I start getting crystals in Mobius?

buy them on the item shop kupo

Is this IX banner worth pulling or is it a skip?

>killing one person to gain better control of two countries for the purpose of protecting your own and getting closer to a shard is bad

>doing this for a personal reason isn't wrong
>implying he cared about his country
>implying he only cared about his little shota and his ego
>implying his many plans to off the princess is wrong
>implying ruining the lives of an entire nation isn't wrong
>implying that deciding the fate of mankind by yourself isn't wrong
>framing an innocent man isn't wrong
Everything
Wrong

1-3 Warrior
4-6 Mage
7-9 Ranger

Gonna need all 3 to access every area

I'll roll on this too.

you can try

testing kupo

>8 days til Gabranth

Finish all the areas in chapter 1. That should tide you over until you finish all the areas in chapter 2.

.....I should give in and switch back to normal. Lich 3.0 is kicking my ass.

So why are people memeing about this banner? I don't anything gamebreaking.

I'd like to respond properly to that but you contradict yourself multiple times, so I'm going to assume some things and go from there:

>implying he was doing it for a personal reason
Saving the world from asshole god-things who like putting/keeping incompetent people in charge may help himself, but that's sure as hell not the only person it helps and sure as hell is a noble goal.

>implying he didn't care about Archadia
A lot of his actions don't make sense if he didn't, if he didn't care about the long term interests of Archadia there were a lot faster ways he could've achieved his goals.

>implying he only cared about Larsa and himself
You're forgetting Cid, he was clearly regretful of his death as well, but again even though he might only have personal care for a few people if he actively didn't care for humanity as a whole then there were a lot quicker ways to accomplish his goals. And when the flying hell is he ever shown caring about his ego?

>implying it's wrong to kill a rage-driven emotional moron with the power to kill literally your entire nation if she felt like it
And given her traits it's entirely illogical to expect she'd have made even a decent leader.

>implying he ruined the lives of an entire nation
What? Maybe an entire city, but that was largely unintentional and unforeseeable in scope.

>implying the most demonstratably competent person in the entire game deciding the fate of mankind is worse than any and every other option there was
This doesn't even need a comment.

>implying framing a man who was fighing against your country is wrong, and further implying that framing someone for a significantly larger purpose is wrong
It was necessary to better keep both Dalmasca and Bhujerba under control.

Anything else?

I'm asking if it's worth or if there's better banners coming soon.

>she'd have made even a decent leader
But she does end up becoming a competent person by the end of the game and this is reinforced in supplementary materials in relation to the sequels.

>necessary to subjugate Dalmasca
And that's not wrong?

>asshole god things
They merely provided the tools to power. The literal only reason full scale war didn't even break out and put the world in an even shittier state is because of the flimsy whims of royalty.

>a lot faster ways
I don't think there's a faster way than abusing your countries might

>this doesn't even need a comment
One person is not a messiah. Him deciding the fate of all mankind is inexcusable. That's taking all of the people who came before him, and deciding "hey fuck ALL of my ancestors I wanna have it MY way"

>when is he ever shown caring about his own ego
When is he ever shown questioning his own actions?

>poison magic
>it does damage
anyone else know this feel?

crap, i should have put master vivi
i wonder how he felt about vivi passing on

>she becomes magically a non-shit leader
This argument has been had multiple times over the last week, tl;dr no one could've known that based on how she acts in game, using rw as a point for your argument is retarded, and nothing much is really shown about her ability to rule except that she isn't in active conflicts with her neighbors.

>implying something can be both necessary and wrong
Are you okay?

>ignoring and re-enforcing the rest of that argument
Flimsy whims are not things to be relied upon.

>implying he abused his own country or even the countries of those his nation took over
Just because you conquer the nation doesn't mean you abuse it.

>that entire argument
How does that even flow from the previous response? How does that counter the main point, being that he's the most competent person for the role of singlehandedly dividing the fate of humanity? All other options require a single person doing the same, shouldn't the most competent person be the one to do so? And how the hell does that go against his ancestors? What argument are you even trying to make here?
Also he's damn close to being messiah, considering he does nothing wrong; a world with the True Hero directing its fate would be far better off than one without.

>not actively questioning your actions means you care about your ego
What?
He thinks through his actions more than enough, and has had plenty of time to do so. Questioning his actions and goals after that much planning would be more of an issue than not at that point.
And to be fair he gets like 30 minutes of screentime the entire game, so to expect us to see every little thought that goes through his head is odd.

at least he has the mini vivis to keep him company

Once again 3s prove to be the best pulls

Got bistro fork, dagger of resolve and some trash. I would have liked freya SSB though

Is there a Wind x Onion Knight type card that is farmable anywhere in Mobius? Because Knight suddenly correlates with Wind instead of Water...

How do I get better with Ranger? It seems awfully reliant on having Pink stock near constantly.

>are not things to be relied upon
That's a point in the "he did everything wrong" branch
As it's because of these whims that full scale war didn't break out and lots of people die for ages yet to come.

>are you okay
I'm implying it's flat out wrong

>Doesn't mean you abuse it
And yet that seemed to be routine

>most competent person
We don't know how everybody is in that world. There is undoubtedly people smarter than him yet he decides to make that decision by himself

>is odd
But him going on for 5 minute tangents about absolutely nothing except 'muh freedom from gods' isn't necessary. He was rather linear in his thought process.

289th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

add this one to the collage

Don't forget TOBLERONE

Get more skill panels, upgrade your cards, remember that if a strong boss have an element that you don't have (which means no elemental defense) you are fucked anyway so gotta keep retrying until you get lucky with pinks.

>just because this flimsy whim worked out okay one time we should trust it not to fuck up at all in the future
I'll ask again, are you okay, or am I trying to argue with someone who's literally retarded again?

>implying something necessary can be wrong
Ah, okay so I am. If something is necessary for good to happen then it is good as well, the ends do justify the means as the means are included in the ends, and this isn't really a conversation for this board anyways.

>implying abuses of his own or conquered nations were routine
What? When did he abuse them when it wasn't absolutely necessary?

>implying not only that there are people demonstratably more fit to rule than the True Hero, but that they could ever have found a way to be deciding the fate of humanity in his stead
You're trying to have a different argument than I am. I'm not arguing that he's the best person in the entirety of Ivalice for the job; as even though it's probably true it would require going through every single person on the planet to fully prove; I'm not arguing that the world would be better with him deciding the fate of humanity than not, even though again this is probably true; I'm arguing that he's the best option they have. The option to have no one deciding the fate of humanity doesn't exist.

>he's linear in thought process when trying to make a point
No shit really?
>implying he goes on more than 30-second rants
Cid might talk a bit more than necessary about their goals, but the True Hero doesn't.
>implying he got enough screen time to have five minute rants
Ahahahaha you're funny user.

NO IT'S MINE

>someone who's literally retarded
I'm offended! Argue with nobody then, baka

So what non-mobile FF games are you guys playing now? I sampled both 2, and 4 on a VBA emulator, and they were pretty fun.

I managed to get Zidane's The Ogre after a 3x and single draw. I'd say go for it!

HYPE FOR FINALLY BREAKING ASHE'S LVL CAP.

I mean really they took THIS long to release her Memory Crystal II. Had her at 65 since I got her when I started playing RK about a year ago

I really hope I can get a medica with my leftover mythril. Going 0/11 was really rough.

Playing through VII

>you will never have good IX synergy

I'm playing 8 again

I'm like 150 hours into Final Fantasy Explorers. I can't explain it. Everyone thinks it sucks and I'm not even close to being tired of it. Currently clearing everything with a solo white mage.

which reminds me that I only won the cockatrice fight cause of Echo's healing gift right towards the end
their defense is pretty low yeah, they got high break power and crit chance though so most of the time they can deal tons of damage to enemies' break gauge even without the need to make the gauge vulnerable first

I did that fight with auto battle Echo healed me exactly 6 times that fight

So luck, really.

Alright then lad, get some sleep.
I know I will after getting these dubdubs.

>that party
Gang Bang on Penelo?

Penelo a pure sand peasant.
But I suppose she is acting as the healslut of this team, so that's a logical assumption to make.

Don't worry, she's just taking care of their big, musky health bars.

>60 Mythril on the healer banner
>0/13
>Only 14 Mythril left

Yeah that's it, i'm done

>side boob

Literally no one cares.
"I'm done" posts belong on reddit

I like this edition

>tfw they're giving out beatrix but you'll never get her SSB off the banner

suffering

60 whole MYTHRIL WOOOW BIG SPENDERR

I got both garnet and zidanes bsb weapons, four quina spears, steiner's sword, beatrix' gloves, four gauntlets, and five red caps. But I am coatless.

Are these demon mats going to be farmable once the event is over? I'm not even close to the rod yet. I need like 70 more hearts.

why would you want rat coat

Because I love her.

No. You can get like 15 a day if you play a lot.

fur fags please die

planning on starting VIII soon or IX, I'll play both eventually

Even an army of one needs to eat.

Is it worth to draw jobs or should I just draw 4* card? I have 5 summon tickets but I feel a 6th will come eventually.

Rosa is pretty.

So, three new RM. Only the auto-Draw Fire one seems to be of interest to me as I have no good spear to make use of the +spear damage one and I'm not sure about the light armor bonus one because I don't know the exact bonus.

Fuck, now I have to level Amarant. Fine, I mean I did level Gau.

Seems reasonable.

she's a gorgeous lady.
i can see why kain was jealous

>Mobius
Heh

There's not a lot of translated shit left from this batch, right? Probably will have to wait until the next update for people to fish the info out.

got 3500 lapis.
think i'll be able to make it to 5000 before the current event ends?

I have 10000 Lapis but I'm apprehensive about spending it all just to get WoL and Lenna. I need a strong physical attacker though given that I have Exdeath/Tellah/Golbez.

>paying more than ten dollars for worst fantasy

pls dont do this

>worst fantasy

it's probably best to save it until something you want actually comes.
i'm Mostly doing it for lenna because i want all the V characters

Ebay will get you a better deal.

Some people refuse to get off the meme train

>lel xD we were all orphans in this random orphanage for no reason

garbage plot

I'm thinking of buying one of these two but can't decide which. Although Explorers seems to get shit on a lot. So which is it?

Final Fantasy Explorers or Final_Fantasy_Tactics_A2

Answering for the guy last thread:
>Also, is there any functional difference between Fafnir and Miasmatic Lich in Mobius
You can Augment Fafnir all the way to 5*, you can't Augment Lich I think.

>get annoyed at shitty pulls
>keep pulling
>keep getting more shitty pulls
Good thing I've already got Wall + Shout because this attitude of mine is plundering all my mythril

Tactics A2

Explorers is ded, don't grab it unless it's been bargain binned

A2 is pretty great

Why the fuck is there only like three final fantasy games on 3DS? DS had millions. Is it Vita this gen?

Explorers isn't as bad as it sounds (it's basically Final Fantasy Star Online). Tactics is Tactics, you probably already know if you like that.

Is it bad for solo though? I wasn't interested in it for the multiplayer but I'm guessing that's it's selling point right?

I'm looking for a game that fits a Fallout/Dead Lights kind of vibe. (too grimdark for 3ds I know) Something that's open world/explore based, that lets you costimize every playthough in unique ways, and where I can just get bang for my buck in terms of hours played.

I figured either of those would do. Is there anything other than A2 I should consider getting? MHunter gets thrown around alot but it feels like it's too late to hop on that.