Car technology that is Horseshit

ITT: Car technology that is Horseshit

>inb4 the autist in denial that posts the bullshit clickbait article on how shit works

Highest compression gasoline engine on the market, ever

Haven't seen this opposite-of-truth bait in a while.

You're REALLY bent on this benign thing of no imprtance, huh? And then you have the audacity to call others autists? Wow.

>mazdrone shitposters with no proof once again
not surprised, just mindless drones everywhere

the buyers remorse is real!

Yours, obviously, yeah.

>n-no u
hi bus rider

>n-no u
>n-n-no u more

Go on.

This fucking thread again...

welp you're not just a bus rider but a fucking newshit.

I don't even own a mazda or particularly care for them. But this is just opposite-of-truth BS.

fuck off drone. go shill in top gear forums or something

What do you get out of this? You'll get far more responses on a faster, more general board, why not troll there? Veeky Forums has a small population.

>Someone is so bored with his life that he constanstly reposts the same bait every few days

Veeky Forums is full of homosex miata owners so why not

small diesel

Is that the monster from LOST?

There are dozens of more active boards here and hundreds if not thousands of more active communities that exist on other websites. You'd get way more responses somewhere other than here.

I feel like skyactiv is a real thing considering how my mazda 2 feels crazy light and stops so quickly

Skyactive literally has nothing to do with either of those.

Oh my bad, i thought it had something to do with making the chassis and engine lighter

Actually you're right, part of it is a lighter chassis, which would improve braking. Nevermind, it's late here.

Skyactiv isn't only about the engine. It includes lightening just about everything. Which would make a car stop faster.