Hatchbacks

Why are hatchbacks so much hated on this board? They're not even that ugly and more useful than sedans

That's not a hatchback.

I didnt say it was

Americans are scared of things they don't understand. It's a culture thing, and this board is mostly Americans. If you post during yurop times, people love hatchbacks

actually Americans love hatchbacks. 9 times out of 10, the hatchback will outsell a sedan variant, even in Amerifat. The old "Murricans don't like hatchbacks" myth is just that. A myth. It's why so many more hatchbacks are coming onto the American market.

Want proof? Just ask Veeky Forums which model of Focus or Mazda 3 you should get.

Murrican hatchback market currently:
Ford Focus
Mazda 3
Scion tC
Scion iM
Nissan Versa Note
Ford Fiesta
Chevrolet Sonic
Chevrolet Spark
Volkswagen Golf
Honda Fit
Toyota Yaris
Fiat 500
Mini Cooper
Toyota Prius
Honda Insight
Honda CR-Z
Chevrolet Volt

And there's more coming. There's the upcoming Honda Civic hatchback (the first Civic hatch sold in America since 2005), and the new Chevrolet Cruze hatchback (pictured). and word has it the GMC Granite concept was green lit for production

Oh, don't get me wrong, I've definitely noticed the massive surge of hatchbacks hitting the US market, but it's definitely the Americans of this board that are the ones chatting shit about them because HURR 8.8 LITER V8 HURR RWD HURR GOTTA HAVE MUH TRUCK NEED THE SPACE TO CARRY MUH BODYFAT

>word has it the GMC Granite concept was green lit for production
DO WANT!

Shame that 99% of hatches look ugly as sin. Sedan if you're a real man and dont want to be judged

>dont want to be judged

I dont really like hatchbacks except for hot hatches but why the fuck would I care about what other people think?

because you're a human, and validation is what we are all seeking

I got a big dick tho, hard to care what some retard thinks of me with it dangling around

>real man
>caring about being judged
pick one and only one.

you can be a fag and have a big dick

statistically speaking, fags are more likely to have large dicks than straights...

ok

Why are you looking for it from other people when you can get it from yourself?

masturbating yourself < being masturbated by others

not everyone lives in america

wat

this incessant drive for validation seems to be an urban american thing first, granted it has made its way to europe