pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

>SMT If... Tips & Tricks:
pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

eirikrjs.blogspot.com/2016/08/apocalypse-artbook.html#more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SMT is for casuals.

Can we let /tmsg/ come in from the cold?

That's why this OP has Devil Summoner instead.

I miss you guys, I have not been here since SMTIVF was released in japan.

When will we get our on Demon Summoning Program?

Best Atmosphere
>SJ or Nocturne

Are TMS discussion not allowed? We sometimes talk about Persona. So I don't see why not.

I'm about to play Soul Hackers. Is it good? Anything I should know? Is it shit compared to EO?

You REALLY want one? What game have you played where demon summoning programs show up and then shit doesn't become all awful?

You forgot Raidou 2.

Devil Children kinda counts as all Devil-Children are Chaosfaqs. Even the one that's half angel, human, and demon. All the villains are angels, pawns of angels, amd angel spies.

I'd do anything to summon a demonfu

/tmsg/ seems to think they aren't allowed. Someone may want to go tell them they can drop on in.

>wanting an inhuman, soul-sucking monster as a waifu, costs to the rest of the world be damned
... None of the Fatlus demons are even remotely hot bro.

And still it seems like you're going for the one type of woman MORE evil than 3DPD.

Debisama.apk when?
Debisama.cia when?
Debisama.exe when?

Life is awful anyways.

Also
>I'm about to play Soul Hackers. Is it good?
Yes.
>Anything I should know?
A bit, read the tips&tricks pastebin and ctr+f "soul hackers". Everything you need to know is there.
>Is it shit compared to EO?
Probably. The game is not too difficult and you only get three customizable party members instead of a full guild. I've played some EO games and I still love the shit out of SH.
If you like first person view dungeon crawlers and MegaTen games, SH is definitely worth while game IMO, so it all really depends on you.

>Asherah
>Not hot
Shit taste user.

Fine by me.

Let this world go to hell. might be fun.

I don't know man, sounds like an alright life

Considering that Catherine is technically a MegaTen game would you consider it a under appreciated and/or misunderstood MegaTen game?

Also
>Catherine was released 5 years ago

So there's a thread on /v/ right now that got me thinking, do any of you fine fellows play SMT games on your YouTube channels?

>Catherine will never realize it's true potential as an esport

>under appreciated
It deserves to get more love, but the people who have played it appreciate it greatly, and honestly, I wouldn't want Catherine to become an overhyped meme game like Persona 4 or Dark Souls.

Catherine at EVO is still fucking hype. I'm glad it got another small spot this year.

>chaosfags
you faggots always ruin it for the rest of us. "hurr the world is shit I crave the sweet release of sex and then death because im too much a faggot to just PAY a woman to treat me like shit for an hour a month BUT DONT TAKE MY FREE WILL REEEEEE"

Catherine's pretty good but I don't get why that aggro hottie Katherine wanted a wishy-washy schlub like Vincent.

Playing it without undo requires a ridiculous mindset though.

>Playing it without undo requires a ridiculous mindset though.
Is that not just hard mode?

chill lawfag

Pretty sure he's a neutralfag.

Pretty much.

huh, talking about catherine, I just finished the game, got the ending where they get married
I dunno, that whole thing just left me feeling warm inside. Also feels really good to finally beat that final boss, holy shit was that frustrating

>mfw there are people in this thread, RIGHT NOW, who read manga
I will find you all. And I will kill you.

On NG+, or if you reload prior saves, for each ending you get, you get more pictures of the girls, variant pics of the ones you already have. (So of course Katherine pics are only available in that endgame chapter.)

It may not be worth it, you could just yuutuub the endings and find the pics online.

Is QDS acceptable manga?

Just kidding, you're a faggot, there's a lot of good manga

K or C?
I got true K my first run because I answered all the questions truthfully.

I love her and would never leave her.

I'm a lawfaggot.

K obviously
>I got true K my first run because I answered all the questions truthfully.
Are you me?

Hard mode literally removes the undo function.

My favorite K ending is the "good" ending, not the "best" one where you max out blue karma.
The whole wedding scene felt too cheesy. The good ending gave me the chance to see why Vincent and Katherine were a couple to begin with, which is something that the main campaign really lacked.

>posting the sexy photos instead of the cute ones

Cut me some slack. The first half of Aku no Hana was a pretty solid story.

>K "I am going to lie about being pregnant' atherine.
Always knew Lawfags were spineless.

>This is enough justification to cheat on a woman who wants a baby and wants to be married.
>Cheats on a sucubus who has been with thousands of men
I always knew Chaosfags were hypercunts.

The White were right

You're all fags, I'm going to space.

white power

>Play through the Samurai Training in SMT IV in Japanese and English

Think I'll go with the Japanese version, but damn I love Burrough's English voice.

SO I TOLD THE FIFTH SON TO DESTROY ALL OF EXISTENCE TO LIBERATE HUMANITY FROM SUFFERING AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Joke's on you.

I only destroyed the reactor to see what happened, but then I savescummed to get a proper ending with more content.

No proof she lied. And this is Persona style, I don't think they write characters THAT mean.

Saki Konishi was a pretty mean bitch.

Should I get SJ or the 3DS version of DeSu?

I finished IV and need more megaten while I wait for Apocalypse

>did this
>did Law and Neutral
>still felt like White was the best ending from a narrative standpoint

Law and Chaos are just doing someone else's bidding and Neutral just makes it someone else's problem down the line. The White are the only true choice.

You can't kill me, I null everything.

I'll never like the White because you are being as much of a faggot as YHVH for forcing others to follow your command; in this case by destroying life and the universe itself.

At least law guarantees peace, chaos guarantees a fresh start, and neutral guarantees giving the next generation a choice.
The White is just throwing away all off that into the thrash because you are too scared of conflict.

bump!

No.

They can keep Tharjafag in their deader than dead circle or go to /feg/ where he's already a plague.

That's not how you do it dumbass.
You have to say
HOY

But I'm not a filthy chaosfag or a casualry.

I'm just an /smtg/-aligned poster who wants to bump the general from page 10.

Is that your, Iwakura?

>Law guarantees.
Yup all those mystic relics and lack of Archangels sure keeps Hugo from making everyone read books.

I still feel that IV's endings were actually pretty neat at having at least some positivity in each end, minus White. Law end is one hell of a thing for people outside Mikado, but those inside will experience a good life, plus Merkabah ended up being actually reasonable for Law, probably because of Jonathan, and wasn't all "I can't die, I won't die for my own causes!" Chaos end at least has you free people from everyone who wanted to put them down, and implies that you become king and lead them through. Neutral actually having some power at the end was nice, showing that one can stop the cycle.
I love SJ, but there was like no reason to do anything but Neutral, because of how crazy bad the other two endings were.

Anyone? I don't want to advance the plot and miss the chance do do this alignment stuff.

Debisama.vpk

SMT x Fallout

Fund it.

I want to play Imagine!

Hoy.

Hoy.

So this sex fiend seduced her uncle then her parents sent her overseas in shame right? Is there maybe something lost in translation that would clarify her situation? Because even after finishing her link she's still pretty nebulous.

Who is this innocent looking lady?

Saori "sleeps with anyone" Hasegawa.

If only every demon I talk to wanted to join my party so badly. I had to tell fucking Jack Frost who am I like 9 times in a row before he would start asking something new.

Is Debisama really THAT clunky? I played original P1 and it was obtuse at times + really slow and I heard that PSP port of Devil Summoner didn't change much.

Are you implying it wasn't a good idea? She's the best character in the game, fuck everyone else. Also do you even know what a yandere is?

It's not a good idea to let a 14 year old Japanese girls with a fertility goddess sealed inside of her talk about making babies user.

Why not?

>I'll never like the White because you are being as much of a faggot as YHVH for forcing others to follow your command; in this case by destroying life and the universe itself.
And you don't force your opinion on most of the others in Law Neutral Chaos? Seriously?

Law guarantees peace until the next time shit happens, yes. It's the best one of those three.
Chaos is supposed to be total anarchy with everyone deciding for themselves but you suddenly become king to lead them. It doesn't really make sense.
Neutral is just doing nothing and living in a world full of shit, with hunger, poverty, war against demons. It could be that there are even more deaths in this ending than in the other two because Flynn becoming king in the Chaos ending could mean that he can control demons, he's the bitch of the Demon Lord after all.
White is the only ending that guarantees a permanent solution, it's the only ending that can end the endless cycle of suffering. The reactor seems like a painless death too, at the very least it's over fast.
Until Final came and retconned everything, White was the best ending for the IV world. Now it seems to be Anarchy.

Anyone know what Merkabah says on the Neutral route when you answer his first question with "For myself"?

14 year old Japanese girls know nothing about sex. I imagine Inanna literally having to give Toki the talk and tips on how to win the Nanashi bowl because Toki is trained chaos pussy who cant think for herself.

>14 year old Japanese girls know nothing about sex

Do you really think that YHVH would allow the unclean ones to procreate?

YHVH doesn't have much of a choice.

YHVH only wants pure maidens to procreate. He doesn't want filthy unclean 14 year old Japanese girls corrupting his followers.

Demon negotiation is more advanced, compared to the games that came before Debisama. It can be annoying at times, and I assume there's some sort of a glitch when you talk to Childish-personality demons, but it's not that bad.

Every dungeon so far has been straight to the point, so you really can't get lost.

Probably the single most annoying thing in this game is demon loyalty. With low Loyalty, you can only make vague commands like "offense" or "defense" to your demons, and by the time you raise their Loyalty to a more advanced level, you're going to need better demons anyway, so you might as well don't bother.

It's clunky, but very enjoyable.

I will respond your answer if you tell me who are you.

>14 year old Japanese girls know nothing about sex.

Yeah, as I said, other endings give people the chance to fight back.
I forgot to put the alternate worlds into consideration, my bad, but if Flynn and co. could help to better their lives there, then someone else could do it too at some point. Even if society needs to suffer for a while before it happens.
>but then things will go to shit again, user
Well that's life.

Good thing good ol' Dagda cucked the White out of their definitive suicidal ending.

It doesn't matter in the end it's just going to reset forever and ever.

Reminder that FINAL DLC essential made the White completely useless in the long run.

>Kuzunoha Kyouji

Nice to meet you! My name is Fairy Jack Frost, HEE HO!

But before I join you, tell me who are you?

>Fight

Requesting only your STRONGEST Hoys

Literally the best hoy ever made in this general.

It's not something that many core megaten players want to see in mainline games. It's very pandering and I'm 99% sure she wasn't made to appeal to real 15 y.o. players.

Nope, this is me. :P Catherine will totally get its time. It's a main stage event at CEOTaku this year.

She flat out said she was lying. I love Katherine, but that shit was fucked up.

>It's not something that many core megaten players want to see in mainline games. It's very pandering
This holds true for the whole story and friendship mechanic.
>and I'm 99% sure she wasn't made to appeal to real 15 y.o. players.
How come? The target audience of the game seems to be exactly that.

Great Apocalypse artbook translation:
eirikrjs.blogspot.com/2016/08/apocalypse-artbook.html#more
Hot damn at that concept art.

>I'm 99% sure she wasn't made to appeal to real 15 y.o. players.
>real 15 year old players
What point are you even trying to make here? Who cares about who she wasn't made to appeal to?

>We sometimes talk about Persona.
We sometimes talk about Devil Survivor and Digital Devil Saga as well. They should be allowed in here, it's basically a MegaTen game with a Fire Emblem skin.

and you think the core of megaten players aren't edgy teenagers?

Do the characters even bond the game? I get the impression that its more hollow than genuine

Is Zaratan the hardest/most annoying part of MT2? I think I died 5+ times in there. Then had to reset because I got 3 fucking level downs on Nakajima. In the end I spent some hours fusing stronger demons with healing spells, and still ended up running out of mana with all of them and Yumiko a few times, and had to die and continue once before finally getting the pillar and getting out.