/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous: Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Gbw9umeH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56281028
strawpoll.me/10868724/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Souda!!

>you will never indirectly scar kirigiri in an attempt to prevent the cops from finding your felony stash of meth

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

Souda is pretty cute.

>Tfw i still have a Miaya's folder

i want ruruka and seiko to die.

Souda is the cutest!

I want to investigate that pussy.

>naegi STILL hasn't tapped that
how far can "muh sayaka" possibly take you

I want to love-hug Kotoko

A fate worse than your waifu getting dead, at least they're real

I want Hagakure to bully me!

I want Komaeda to Hope-fuck me

I want to turn her pickle hair into relish, rub it all over my naked body, and have Akane lick it off of me.

Looovee meeee.

I've got a truth bullet here in my pants if you know what I mean

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

*Oops

I love it when my girlfriend makes fun of my tiny dick, would I like Saionji?

I don't think she likes dicks.

I dont need her to like it, I just need her to insult me.

If you value your dick, you shouldn't let her anywhere near it.

this is perfect.

Does she still make fun of it when it's in her mouth?

My dick is average but this is completely my fetish too. I thought the same thing of Saionji.

No, she likes big, tasty, stretchy gummies in her mouth

Only sometimes.

same but im a masochist.

So am I.

Sup y'all. I'm hitting the sack at my former neighbor's, and I've known him for 9 years. I was kicking ass in Cards against Humanity tonight, lol.

I wanted to ask Akapo, but they went to bed...anyone got a source on this pic? One of my tumblr friends wants to know.

Here ya go.

How could you have so little faith in the great artist Akapo? Silly Souda poster it was drawn by his own magnificence also you missed thread creations!

ALSO try out the little image search triangle to find the pic.

Try using saucenao.

Dont forget to vote for best dr2 girl:
(over 600 votes alredy)

strawpoll.me/10868724/r

If you see 'image.jpg', that means the person is posting from an iPhone. I don't know if those tools are available if you're on an iPhone.

AND NOW I RETURN TO THE THREAD TO SAY GOODNIGHT DEAR ATHLETES!! WE SHALL MEET AGAIN SOON!!

Ah well I feel bad now, at least I can say I learned something from this despair, thanks user.

Sleep well coach, that's a cool edit.

I WANT TO LOVE-KISS MAHIRU ALL OVER HER CUTE FACE

Ah yeah. I'm a derp. Then again, I'm crunk, vaped up and drowsy all at the same time. Thanks for the tip either way.

Yeah, but I was able to pull up "search image with Google." So I'm not worried.

I like to imagine Mahiru as a guy but with the same face and body and voice

It makes me so hard for some reason.

>goodnight

it would be a good night if I could put myself to sleep

Would you let Mikan give you a ruined orgasm

>schoolmode
Is this supposed to be hard or am I an idiot?
I feel like cheating to beat it, some are easy but others are batshit insane.
Any advice?

>Late for the sleepy nidai show
fug :D

Also taking request to make a sprite as you guys country's color

You're supposed to make it over and over because each new game carry the levels of your previous playthrough

Wait, what? I must have missed that.
That makes things easier. At least, it will after the second run or so.
Thank you!

Make an American Ibuki!

Yeah. The mode was designed for handelds so it might seem like a chore but you were supposed to play it in burst for 10-15 minutes imo. Be sure to train some people to be the best cleaners ever (like always in cleaning duty when not resting) so they level up faster.. I had 3 and that worked well
Sure i'll see what I can do.

Damn it man, now I can't unsee

Why does Sonia swear so much?

Doesn't she have any manners?

It's not like she'll ever be queen anyway.

Because she's speaking a foreign language. When you speak a foreign language, it is difficult to perceive the true impact of your words.

I'm going to keep the American request train going and ask for an American Gundam!

Pls.

I'm glad, user.

There is something so intoxicating of a male Mahiru getting it on with Hajime. I never ship and in fact hate shit like Komahina, but a guy Mahiru seems so hot and perfect.

Sorry user Gundham is Colombian in my headcanon.

guess it's too late to ask for an american chiaki

image might be messed up because posting from phone

Oh fug. I thought you were just recoloring them for the heck of it.

I do like this new mustache of his!

Yeah I'm kidding. It's just that the american flag is annoying to do because of the white, the stripes and the stars so I thought I could dodge it.
I'm still on American Ibuki so Gundham will take a while

So how's it going /drg/?
Did I miss anything?

Ah, no worries! I really like how came out; I can imagine him wearing that to the Olympics.

If you're tired of Murica and can implement single images on attire, pic related may be cool for Gundam. It's a flag for a Russian city.

Don't think so. Its going alright.

Noice. Finally we'll have 32C/75F so weather will be cool. Shame it'll be too hot to run today .
What about you ?

>What about you ?
My day's been pretty bland. Nothing good but nothing bad. Did the same thing I do everyday today

Anime stream soon, i passed out for hours and missed the conversation.

What will be streaming you double important ?
Ah yeah there are times like this. The human body is geared towards repetition. This is why we specialize in things.
You don't take holidays this summer ?

I aint stream shit, i was informing Celes about the stream of today.

Goodmorning CxT how are you?

The day was fucking weird, i had a dream with bully-kun, it wasn't lewd, a car splashed water on me, and i fainted back at home as if it were a killing game.

And i am not even that i will be able to see the 5 episode due to shenanigans in the house hold.

Sorry. I meant "what will be streamed ?" but I mongolized.

My day's been fine. I haven't slept and this place I'm in is cramped, but otherwise I'm ok.

Anime stream? You mean that thing where we all watch random stuff together? I might join in on that I guess

>You don't take holidays this summer ?
You mean like vacations or stuff like that? If so well I've done some different stuff recently but not alot. If you didn't remember I was away from /drg/ for like 5 days because of a vacation I went on like 2 weeks ago

How's it cramped? Too much stuff or too many people?

Do you even know what he looks like? Lol. How can you have a dream about someone you don't even know looks like. Unless it was Hajime.

He posted a picture once

Oh....I see....

It was a armored core dream, i fought alongside a NEXT(AC term for giant robots) that was was french flag colored, and had a emblem that was a hand smacking an ass, he was speaking like the Spy from TF2, i thought it was him.

I always imagined Bully-kun looking like this image someone drew of him

Aight how does it look ?
Should I mess with her hair or something ,

That sounds like one hell of a dream.
Kekd at that picture.

I didnt think anybody else liked armored core

Still waiting for a PC Armored Core multiplayer game

Theres a general about m8

I am pretty new to the series, but i am not that good either.
I was piloting White Glint, which meant i was probably destined to die there, i don't bully-kun won the fight.

Damn son, you're good at this! Thank you!
This is also the first time any of my requests has been taken in my life, so there's that.

It's nothing more than a chicken wing and the recolor tool on gimp.
I thought there may be too much blue tho on the picture. Maybe I should try having a solid color skirt, striped shirt and the scarf blue with a single star on it.

I havent played it in years, and I dont even own any consoles anymore, so it would be pretty pointless for me to hang out there.

I just love the idea of customizable robots. And not like the ones in hawken etc - they dont have the whole humanoid feel of AC/Gundam/Eva

Celes draw more cute characters for us

Tbh I don't know what that is but it sounds pretty cool!

That's freaking cute

Maybe some other time. I'll gladly take requests some other day but I'm about to go to sleep so I don't need more stuff on my mind

Thanks. I'm proud of my cuteness

You can be proud.
Now come to be with Aniki.

I had to look up what aniki means.
Don't touch me

It wasn't a question. You can't really refuse

This is a good time to get out of here

Gnight /drg/ I'm going to sleep
Don't die when I'm gone

Goodnight. Hope you have a wonderful time sleeping.