Guild Wars 2 General /gw2g/

Coping With The Spambot Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack
Please report and ignore the troll that posts the out-of-date DORF/SS/USA guild list in every single thread.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Berserker_-_Diviner's_Resistance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

nice thread you got here

would be a shame if something happened to it

Lol. None of those guilds exist. This is the worst forced meme you autistic retard.

That doesn't make any sense, part of the Veeky Forums experience is posting images, it's not just avatarfags who post them, look at any other board. Casually using images is just part of the site's fun, and we're unnaturally hitting image cap.

Post non-cat images

Shouldn't you be focusing on your game of EVOLVE?

yeah it sure would

You are autistic. Get a fucking life you ugly fat cunt.

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't mislead new players with this troll list.

Emblazoned is a decent set on Asura, many of them are shrunk, but still allow you to see details, unlike their weapons.

Has anyone messed around with the 100% Resistance up-time Warrior? It seems to be getting more popular with the Diviner's amulet in PvP, and it always technically worked in WvW.

Semi-accurate build link:
metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Berserker_-_Diviner's_Resistance
It's just Axe/Shield & Greatsword with 100% Boon Duration, Rousing Resilience and you run Disc 2-2-2 + Sigil of Agility on GS for Quickness boon duration synergy.

Pretty interesting actually, luckily Necro isn't as FoTM, but Thieves have more boon strip, War would need a few cover boons like Might.

It doesn't seem that "Ok" to you if you have to resort to calling me a pissbaby. :^)

this thread is really comfy c:

It doesn't seem that "cool" to you if you feel obligated to replying to me, neet. :^)

I do like the new emotes.

*Pats*

C:

what classes do you like solo roaming on? thief is frustrating for me to play because it's so squishy...

So which class has the highest DPS for PvE/doing metas?

Im tired of my Druid doing peashooter damage.

staff ele is still king for everything except perhaps raids. big range, reliable sustain and meteor shower for big body world bosses, makes it too good to pass up

I enjoy thief because DPS is massive you just have to choose the right enemies and be sure of what you are doing. It helps to know how other classes play.

That being said I don't solo roam much as the enjoyment isn't equal to when I'm playingy tempest and nuking the tank squad of enemy zergs.

necros for fracs, ele/necro are split in raids because eles have support roles