twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for glitch

post ships

rate ships

big ape/10

>only bathroom is hidden in a little cupboard six feet off the ground
fucking monkeys

COMPLETELY bananas

One day I'm going to make mine not shit.

I suggest that you should add more to the walls in your builds. The regular ship walls have support beams basically everywhere, this keeps the walls from feeling flat. You should mix in some other type of wall in there.

How is this?

>bless big ape
Make it easier on yourself and hold still during the purging

>functioning FU lab right on your ship
I'm kinda jealous.

>builds in an ocean
>doesn't put in bulk heads
you brought this upon yourself

why is fu crashing my game
did someone fix it yet i just wanna play

>glitch
>find glitch castle
>hail fellow glitch brethern

>how do you know what gender your kind are?

CHUCKLEFUCCCKKSS

why are planets so small?

So, has anyone considered the following for a sexmod: Have the initiation for sex work on a defeat state based system that over-rides normal deaths for "unique" enemies and the player, depending on gender of player.

For instance:M or F Character loses to Orbide, Orbide attack frame 1 within melee range triggers scene, scene progresses with W and S or A and D. Upon scene completion, character is given option to return to ship, or replay scene.

Alternatively: M or F Character captures unique creature with capture pod. Inserts pod into tether point. Interaction with creature is available with standard highlighted white border. Scene progression as above occurs, but upon completion the option is instead "Finish" or "Repeat".

Seems like a dialogue box for things would be good.

Keeping it to Unique creatures would certainly keep away from the torture of syncing with the however endless number of leg/arm/torso components.

We're just fast runners.

>exploring a USCM facility
>loot a container and click 'take-all'
>game immediately crashes
>now crashes on startup
>even verified game files
what do

New player here.
How do I craft a "stone pickaxe"
I keep seeing referenced on the starbound wiki's, but the "wooden planks" needed for it do not exist as far as I can tell

>Visit a planet
>3/4 of it is just barren land with no enemies
>Only two buildings with furries in it

Glass this planet.

>USCM facility
According to Starbounder those were removed, where the hell are you finding them?
Wooden planks, as in timber, is crafted in the C crafting menu.

pickaxes are not crafted anymore
they can only be found

on some shit jungle planet, it was one of the prisons.

Is there a planet type similar to barren but with snow and ice rather than dry sand dry dirt?

Some error with bees the author estimated six hours before the other author (who can fix it) will be online. so be patient and play unmodded directly from the folder or just remove the mod until it's fixed or play a different game.

Again, Fu if you're using it causes Ctds on launch now. It'll be a bit before it's fixed due to the author actually able to fix it is offline.

Guys please this game is my life

Oh...
USCM Penal Colony
See now, I was under the impression of a USCM /bunker/ which I desperately wish to explore for all the different furniture to put in my ship and colonies.

We may never know.

Is there any way other than building physical barriers above your shit to keep it from getting destroyed by asteroids
r8 my lisa the painful inspired bunker barrier btw

A protective barrier to detonate asteroids before they hit the colony would have helped too.

>postships
rate plz
still working on the engine room
still working on the main room
IDK what to do with the main room at all

Oh okay, how long you think?
Ignore this, i'm a faggot

The bombs are really fucking cool, the aquarium is cool too, but where do you do your crafting?

i love it
i need to finish joyful already

nth for Leadhead, my husbando!

do it user, it's an emotional rollercoaster but it's worth it

>where craft
the crafting tables are scattered throughout the ship in appropriate locations.
kitchen has the cooking table
science room has the pixel printer
utility room has the workbench/sewing/wiring
engine room has everything else (eventually)

>LISA based bunker
>character looks like Elias from the Ancient Magus Bride
I like you already, user. You got the build perfect if I'm being honest.

i beat painful on painful mode my first playthrough and even though it wasn't recommended i fucking loved it
i got halfway through joyful and got distracted and then realized i missed the brad ending and restarted
i wish more games were like LISA

One of the authors commented that the main author I guess (whoever the other one is that apparently can actually fix it.) Will take around 6 hours (that was like 1 or so hours ago though.) before they're likely to get online. I think it's a really minor thing with bees to man. First food bugs now bee bugs.

Who is Leadhead?

What's with the server-like lag when playing singleplayer? I have a fairly big area with huge builds.

FPS is fine, it just takes a second or two for blocks to load in when I place them half the time?

>what's with the server-like lag when playing singleplayer?

Chucklefuck actually went and made singleplayer launch a server, which is why your pals can hop in and fuck shit up.
The absolute madman!

singleplayer is a server apparently

What race is the best at cooking?

any way to disable this?

So I know a few people in previous threads asked if the Iron Sky mod was still around and when it would be updated. The creator contacted me today and informed me that it has been updated and he's now working on it again.

Of course a bunch of stuff is broken because of the changes to weapons, missions etc but it's being worked on

In any case latest version is here. It's a test build and you start with OP stuff like a tank

mediafire.com/download/lxs6b9sadj8zors/Aryan_Prototype_V0.8_1b.zip

pickaxes have not been craftable for a while, they are only found. Now you upgrade your matter manipulator with its icon on the sidebar.

What kind of outdated wiki you're using?

Shouldn't this disable that?

How do you grow help?

Wouldn't you also need to disable Allow Assets Mismatch since it's required for joining servers?

>see a neat mod in progress
>only works for non human race first
>oh maybe he's working on human version soon
>"next update will be for avali"

EVERY TIME.

If you dismiss someone from your crew, do they return to their original place? Or do they just disappear from the game?

which mod?

None in particular, just complaining.

The last one was the soma ship, where humans were almost the last to come out.

Maybe you need to stop playing a shit race that's literally the worst in all settings, especially when written with the whole HFY shit :^)

Huh. It looks oddly familiar.

>not playing a human

What are you, some kind of filthy xeno lover?

What do you do with your mech key when you just leave it as a decorative?

Is Frackin fixed yet?

Not the guy you're responding too but I can't tell if this is a complaint or not.

no the author estimates 5 or so hours now before the one who can fix it might log in.

Which race has the best ship ?

Is anyone on the /sbg/ planet on sb.grayles.net?

I just got off, but could get back on

You can use microwave ovens and standard issue ovens (found in Apex villages) as a replacement for the campfire.

>getting in mech unequips all armor

this is really insignificant but its bugging the hell out of me

Reminder that Aryan Race Mod is out in unstable Version and needs your help.

Hylotl > Glitch > Human > Floran > Avian > > > Novakid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apex

I was just wondering since I've been wandering waiting for modded to be playable again. It's a nice village/community.

What's wrong with the Floran ship?

Speaking as a Novakid player, putting our shitshow that far above Apex is pretty harsh.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the greenhouse on the top, the rest of it is just kinda ugly.

I think the Novakid ship is nice. Trains are cool.

interplanetary war mod when

any opinions on things i could do to make it better?

Its an absolute bitch to use though, unless you put all your usable shit in the front and everything else in the back and never plan on looking at it very long.

The Hylotl and Glitch ships would be better if everyone and their mom didn't decorate them exactly the same.

For that reason alone Humans and Florans go to the top. Also,

>not using a modded ship

Chucklefuck sucks at ship design.

while this rating is mostly right whats so wrong with the apex ship

How do they decorate them?

Weebshit everywhere, or like a flying glitch castle interior. Glitch ships are usually decorated better than most without fucking
>default walls
But they do look really samey.

>every glitch ship looks like a glitch castle town/dungeon
>every hylotl ship looks exactly like the underwater hylotl village

Not at all, more like on the contrary. Also, here's a slightly updated version undergoing an alarm test.
The crew doesn't seem too excited though.

What do you think would be a cooler way to decorate them?

It's shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Put it in a locker. Why?

I like that door in the back room, i'm stealing it.

What way, hylotl? Here's mine for example. A bit more industrial. Still working on the front. I think Glitch ships look fine for the most part. Very in-character.

I dunno I just feel weird having the key while the mech's out and didn't know if putting it away would fuck with it being like able to be picked back up or something. Thanks though user whenever frack gets fixed I'll have to buy some decorative mechs.

I see it now

>recently started drawing again after a ~4 year hiatus
>decide to doodle my character
>an hour later
end my life, not even going to hatch the cloak and mantle

anyone else autistic here?

There really isn't, not saying they look bad, but the ship designs themselves are so unique that you can't really do anything with them without looking odd. Nova and Avian gets the same problem, but the layout of the long train just sucks dicks.

Apex, Floran, and Human lend themselves best to creative decorating, but the Apex ship is a fat ugly mess.

Im still trying to figure out what i want to do with the big room

I like it...

How'd you get that fog in the bottom of your ship? is it something fucking up with the planet in the background?
I really hope that's not that case, I'd love some fog for my hot tub.

I do too, it just took a lot longer than intended because instead of just doing a doodle I started over and tried to get it perfect. Still fucked up on the feet, they're different sizes.

smoke machine

Can your crew actually sleep in those bunks?

I've found that filling up the room west of the teleporter with bunks results in the crew all going to sleep there. Bridge having seats+consoles also moves them away from the teleporter.