/tfg/ - Truckerfag Thread

Gundam can into flatbed Edition

Previous Thread
>

CR England, Swift, JB Hunt, CRST and Schneider will train you for free, and guarantee you a job in six weeks.
>wut sum gud cumpnees?
Not CR England, Swift, JB Hunt, CRST or Schneider
>I could totally go to school but I'd rather be a trucker.
Live the dream, user.
>truckers are fat underpaid slave labor cucks automatically at fault for everything targetted by cops for easy revenue hated by all other drivers clog up the roads with their hulking death machines and also superior nations have different regulations
True.
>44 TONNES
>EF lives in a shanty
>Whiney dun gooft
>Gundam needs to bulk up
>Tfag grilling dogs, literal dogs
>Pepsi still the niggest
>But he cool tho
>Wordpukebot also lurking, he cool as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CXA8uJQCau4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pumpfag here first for BLAZE IT FAGGOTS also fuck this cotton wood making my Mack overheat

Second for Unimog can play with the big boys.

Unimogs are baller

>shanty
As breezey and hip as that sounds. Cuckshed seems to be more accurate. It's a particle board crack loft. To be honest family.

Here u go whiney. This is my trumpfu

I cannot wait until trump becomes prez.

I can't wait for the end of days either.

>4axle trailer delivery to super tiny sight
>end up having to back out onto the street and back all the way back in to get the dock
>saia fag and fedex point and laugh in their day cabs with pup trailers
Coulda been worse I guess
Now I'm heading to a hotel fory restart and to wait for the "short service" to get done. This is code for "time to rebrand the trucks"
>it begins

3 footings in ~5 hours might be a new personal best for me

Almost lost my shit because my reefer wouldn't start after it ran out of fuel, it just cranked a bit then died. I asked another reefer puller if he could help and he showed me how to prime the fuel system. It didn't work at first but after he left I primed it two more times and it fired up. He drove a bitchin lime green Volvo too.

Did you suck his dick?

How else are you supposed to repay someone at a truck stop?

>Mack
Its a volvo m8

So how do you prime it?

He knows how to prime the dick, if you know what I mean.

What up cock trucks hauling police car in nor cal on hot shot rig getting high on red bull

With the primer pump of course.

There's a small bit you unscrew and it lifts up into a pump, after that it's just like priming a lawnmower. Reminded me of those tiny Nerf guns.

>Still have a veritable arsenal of Nerf guns
I refuse to adult.

spambot can post pics now?

>reefer
>out of fuel
How do you...? Uuuff....

>climb up on catwalk
>open up the front of the reefer exactly like you used to open daddy's fly
>reach in and find the little knob
>play with it until it stands up
>start furiously jerking it up and down
>flip the switch
>continue jerkin' that knob while it sputters and groans, until it finally roars to life
>close it up and clean yourself off, you filthy whore

truckerfag post benis

youtu.be/CXA8uJQCau4

> that hybrid Gordon/Heartland livery

JUST

This is the first time it has happened, I knew I had enough diesel in it to make it to my fuel stop but god damn getting out of New York took forever.

A single car?
Step it up senpai
It's rather depressing considering they were adamant about not combining the two fleets.
That was my biggest fear when I was pulling reefer, I always topped it off when I had the chance

What fuel do they use glycol?

They really are similar to lawn mowers, just scaled way up. That's why you had to prime it so many times, it takes a lot of pumping to get those long fuel lines ready. Better to just not run out in the first place

They're fun to wrench on. I have one I still tweak occasionally trying to up the velocity a bit more

Shitpostbot is a fast learner, he'll get his cdl and be in a full car hauler in no time

Diesel, same exact stuff as the rest of the truck for simplicity's sake

I've been meaning to get one of those plastic pipes to extend the barrel on one of my old guns that's got a ton more power than the newer ones. Pic related.

Me Gusta.

>Diesel, same exact stuff as the rest of the truck for simplicity's sake

Are you sure. Seems like whiney thought his ran on unicorn farts

Oilfag here. How long will a full tank of unicorn farts last in a reefer on average?

Not nearly as long as they want it to.

Good morning my fellow outlaws. just sitting around eating cheesecake at a hipster coffee shop. Last night I went to the movie theater and watched civil war. It sucked. Was Spiderman like 100% cg? Who dafaq is vision. And why did they rip off dbz when he got plowed into the ground.

Vision is supposed to be some sort of incarnation of one of the infinity gems, that's the golden gem in his forehead.

There's something like 6 of them and they're all part of a special gauntlet of super mega ultra power that a guy called Thanos is trying to find.

The purple gem in guardians of the galaxy is another infinity gem, and the green chick is Thanos' daughter.

>truckers
>smart

dis nigga

The Vision is what happens when Jarvis gets into an Infinity Gem. I think.

I don't remember much of the second Avengers movie. Watched it on my own, without my comic book nerd friend on hand to ask about things.
I hate watching comic book movies without him on hand. He knows all the backstory for stuff, so he's able to clear up all the 'who the fuck is this guy' crap.

>Beetus food
>forever alone in a coffee shop
>virgin basement dweller movie watcher
>micropenis long hood driver
What a sad sack of shit your life is

Pumpbro here

>early morning floors
>three duplexes side by side
>didn't have to move truck once
>finished in ~2 hours
>got addres for next job
>~40 mins away
>through some fucking muck mouse roads
>fucking pissed
>finally get there
>I forgot to put in the nw part of the address
>finally get to right address
>it was only 12 mins from first job site

Luckily their not done yet and mud isn't here yet but fuck that sucked

How does your life differ except for driving a long hood?

A couple days

Gotta be compressed or liquified unicorn farts, you don't get dar running on fumes

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

What kind of pain in the ass, is driving a car carrier?

Like the biggest pain in the ass.
1guy1cup.

Low roof, cargo on your tractor, not even a real trailer because drawbar instead of 5th wheel. Oh, and your cargo shifts and wiggles all the time on it's suspension, and you've constantly gotta check there isn't hobos hiding in them.
So, I imagine it's a huge pain in the ass.

Hey fags, what do you drive when you are not driving truck?
>ur mom

Well, for one I don't get stuck in ditches. Or front end expensive German cars backing on busy roadways. Or let my diesel engines run out of fuel.
Or get literally cucked while having not getting to have sex of my own.

Oh I forgot. Or not completing loads on time because I'm too much of a fucktard loser to refuse them because I never check how many hours I have available to drive. Cunt

...Car carriers have 5th wheels. Its the exact same thing except 2 inches off the ground.

>>being this mad

No one's mad. Just answering a question, leaf

I ride the bus. Four wheelers are for cucks.

Yeah this nigga mad as hell

Just get hazmat and so on and start hauling specialized tankers. Similar pay with far less ASS PAIN.

Sure, I can live up to my mistakes. But I don't think you can live up to your mistake of being born.

Damn, whiney tellin user whats up

>tfw actually have to fill out a log for today
Worked 12:01 because of some bullshit meeting this morning that I actually went to. I haven't filled out a log in like a year.

They also changed the lunch break system 6months+ back and I have never used it, so I got a violation with that for taking it after 8hrs. Used to be able to just add it in at the end of the day, but now they changed it where you basically start a stopwatch on the handheld and can't do shit until it hits 30min. So I ended up taking lunch at 2pm, 9hrs into the shift.

Thank god for weekends.

What kinda fish you planning to stick your dick in this weekend?

Truck confirmed: '16 Cascadia with a manual. Noice.

>babbys mad he's a failure at everything he does and will most likely die alone
Hey, at least you got fictional cartoons right? Now go back to being a complete fuck up in that cuck shed of yours

Getting lucky with that manual, I'm scared Swift is gonna drop me in an automatic Cascadia with all the baby monitors.

That's some hard implying/projecting you're doing there. You should also see where you are, this whole board is based on imaginary cartoon women, similar to how your life is based on the imaginary love you wish your parents gave you. Stay golden, basement dweller.

Never thought I'd tarp a forklift, but $500 is $500.

Where is it?

Is there anywhere decent to park in Miami? Everything looks tiny or charges. Wouldnt mind paying one night but I'll be there until Monday morning.

Why u guys bait me so hard.
Here's another cuckshed nugget for your EF folder.
I am forever alone greasy trucker.but atleast i have my KEKSHED BITCHES

What sort of savage peels the label off a beer bottle?

Hopefully peacock bass.

The snakehead are a little toothy so I'm gonna give them a break for a week or two and try to heal up.

You should've acted this tough back when that girl was fucking behind your back.
Don't you have a bull to prep, little cuckboy whiney?

Taking a trip because Veeky Forums needs more tripfags. I move a lot of "liquid dinosaurs"

Playing Marine this weekend, hopped in my LVSR, started driving like it was a tractor trailer and almost took out some of those flimsy deliniators on a turn. Whoops. 4 of the 5 axles are articulated and it always takes time to readjust, I constantly grab for the shifter.

Any gearjammers going past the scales on I5 at Pendleton can see us playing in the dirt all weekend.

>cheesecake

Nigger, you just keep encouraging that trucker chin to grow.

>tarp a forklift
Holy fuck, does the shipper have autism too?

He lives in a chipboard cuckshed m8, thats fermented piss water. Still gets you drunk.

Ye, should be nice.
Up in Wisconsin. Riding up there today.
Nope. There's a shitty gravel yard on NW 138th St, east of the intersection with 102nd Ave, on the north side of the road, but they probably charge as well. Skyline rented a few spaces to swap trailers there.

>whole board is based on imaginary cartoon women

Veeky Forums - Automobiles board is based on automobiles.

Sorry you are a failure at life. Go hug your mass produced pillow.

Damn, leave the kid alone. He's trying.

Go get back into your hugbox

I'm sorry, I meant this entire website is based in anime and imaginary cartoon women.

Holy shit dude,you are ass ravaged.
The only other guy I've met that angry is the sliver prius guy. Are you the silver prius guy?

Not a trucker, barely know anything about it, super new fag, not sure what to do with life but trucking seems like one of those things I'd be into if Automotive and Electrical fall through and my relationship with my girlfriend doesn't improve. What should I do some research into for starting off being a trucker (in Canada). Not really asking for spoon feeding but maybe just some searches I can do to get a basic idea of if it's for me or not. Also, on a side note, and completely off topic, I have a sport bike and whenever I'm cruising around on the highway I usually tend to slow down next to random truckers once and awhile, and either try to get them to honk for me or at least wave, is that bad? Idk I'm just trying to he friendly but if that's a huge no-no or whatever I'll stop.

>babbysfirstsubmarine.jpg

Isnt that the swede who's making like 3mill a year on youtube?

I don't know, I thought it was just some random fuccboi.

>get call late yesterday
>user can you come in tomorrow
>"fuck boss man I-i have a graduation to go too
>fuck it'll be quick
>fine
Waiting on a driller to drill piers so I can fill them with some mud

No, just the receiver, which rents out forklifts. Didn't bother tarping it until I got to my second stop which actually needed to be tarped, since it's laser cut stainless steel parts.

Go to thetruckersreport.com and read through the Canadian forum.

It's a bit autistic to spend any more than the absolute minimum amount of time near a truck, especially on a motorcycle, unless you just really want to die. If you're going to do it you should be about 30 feet ahead in the next lane.

It's because this user is mad that Whiney has a better paying job AND a faster car than him (and it's a Toyobaru).

Faster than the new V6 Mustangs when I run E85 too :^)

Yuengling labels peel very easily.

That's because they're stuck on by cigarette smoking chinese phlegm spit. Same liquid they use to brew the beer too. Very pragmatic people.

Hauled a load of Ammonia Nitrate. Constantly thinking I should just hide it somewhere and report the rig stolen. Leaving the truck someplace easy for the police to find.

I have some cartel connects if you're serious

> better paying job
Did swift start paying their drivers six figures when I wasn't looking?
Whiney is a blight on the industry. He's the reason people look at truckers with contempt. The sooner he kills himself or drives off a cliff the better for everyone. My money's on the latter happening first.

Jesus dude can you get any more assravaged?

Not as assravaged as I left your mom
:^)

Oh no of course, I'm usually in the HOV lane and they're about two lanes over. I'm not one of those idiots that goes around slapping semis. Thanks for the info though I'll definitely be sure to lurk around a bit and catch up.

Underrated, misunderstood comment.

Oh we have another PA fag here after alll
Pic: what got me through civil war

I'm the blight on the industry for making mistakes while learning? Alright man, keep being super ass blasted because you're getting cucked by your gold digging 3d skank :^)

home everyday masterrace here

Overrated.what do u do with all that home time? Wonder around in ur Minecraft gear?