pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
pastebin.com (someone fix this link already wtf)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k28tQYMgcWI
youtube.com/watch?v=FkSw7CocmyE
strawpoll.me/10936654
poal.me/xl27qx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cant wait for crestfall!

First for elysium horde side. Wwu

Third for Elysium will save you.

elysium soon

R I P

and fuck elysium

Elysium wwu

E L Y S I U M soon

youtube.com/watch?v=k28tQYMgcWI

>We have several approaches for this. First, we cap realm population at Blizz-like levels. Each realm will top out at around 1/3 of what Nostalrius decided to run.

And it's dead on arrival.

Nost had a pop of like 12k. K2 has 3k. Seems to me like that sounds realistic.

Yeah, I'd rather have bustling cities and lively wPvP in most of the world than ghost towns and zero people outside of major zones. If you want the latter, why don't you play on one of those Russian servers with 3 people, same shit.

You know actual vanilla servers had a pop of max 2k right you fucking retard? Before nost that was considered high pop. Guess you're just a nostbabbie though.

>>You know actual vanilla servers had a pop of max 2k right you fucking retard?
Yes, and they were incredibly empty, but you probably won't believe that since you weren't even alive at that time, much less of an age required to play the game.

Why do you use the costumes if you make a video showing your skill at the game? It's not Blizzlike and gives you an unfair advantage.

whatever loser, that video as a druid player was pretty amazing 2 me.

finalflash confirmed god and everyone is a salty cuck

>i-ill just use ad hominems because i knew i got btfo!

lmao to be honest.
Kronecucks fearing the truth so much they report non-conforming posts.

What the fuck am i supposed to do, roll on kronos or wait for elysium? Somebody redpill me, shills need not apply.

Kronos is getting btfo in /wpsg/

How so?

Finaru, how do I powershift in 1.12.1?

Some guy is testing things out in /wpsg/

>21 posts
>3 unique ips
One guy is this
The other 2? Nice shilling lads.

>i cant into Veeky Forums

11 ips you fucking retard :)

someone add Moharebayaz to guild pls

am powerful sorcerer

guys what race should i pick for my mage?

I'm torn between gnome and human.

gnomes are babbymen but wow humans are just too hench to be wizards.

R I P a gm was watching us the whole time
im gonna get finalflash'd
;___;7

KEKED

what were you doing?

Elysium will save you.

Rolling on Kronos means being on a slightly bugged high pop server. Rolling on Elysium means being on a sub-100 pop 90% russian server. If you have not rolled anywhere yet, it might be best to wait for Crestfall.

>wait for crestfall
Im not going to wait another 4 months. Pop doesnt bother me that much. Is elysiums pop really going to be that low?

I dont mind if its only like 1 k people on the server, thats more than enough for me.

>wait for Crestfall.

There are not that many posts in the valkyrie forum outside the russian section. Hype doesn't seem very high outside shilling. Might be a bomb server.

See

for some testing in that thread

rib
we were erping at the skeleton of hakkar and were planning on using the blood that the snakes drop for period sex role play obviously so we needed alot of blood, than the gms found out about our master erotic plan and wanted too join us but we didnt wanna let them join in our bloody period raindeer games,
So they spawned a bunch of snake-ies too kill us and deleted the eggs from our inventory's

>Bloody period raindeer games
>Two Warlocks
>that ui

meanwhile on elysium

youtube.com/watch?v=FkSw7CocmyE

>blinking over cliffs
>blinking up onto the top of buildings

ya this ain't blizzlike at all lol

KRONEKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
LMAO

>typical base mongos scripts
>memelysium shill spergs out

heh

Nice meem, friend.

Is this a joke?

Looks like it only takes the start and end point into consideration. I wonder if this would allow you to blink through walls.

>spergs out
dont you ever get tired of yourself?

The guy testing here in the thread already confirmed that but the Elysium PTR core had nothing related to Elysium so kek?

why the fuck aint my kronos working i set the realmlist and everything fuckk

How do druids fair?
Good for leveling at least?

The only thing druids are bad at is raids. And you can STILL sometimes get in as a healer.

Sweet, just bought a druid off my k1 chars i never use.
What the general rotation? Cat form right?
Level 24

christie here. to all the elysium shilling:

top being fucking useless-beta leeches who drain the life from a server, always 'hoping' for the next big thing becuase you are currently unhappy. Instead of shilling for elysium (and its fucking annoying, krog was boring past week) why dont u do some cool shit in k2, make the memes happen here.

its already been proven that teh scripts suck big diablo cow dick, and the timing of the release makes no fucking sense, bwl on k2 comes out, and there is no 'refuges' like there were after nost.

decided to test out elysium
>so much lag
>russians spamming me in chat
>GM's abusing powers
>SO MANY BUGS HOLY SHIT

why do you always announce your name

>p-please dont leave

Literally check out /wpsg/. Kronos is getting btfo left and right. Sorry bucko, we're moving to elysium.

>literall who here

I don't play on kronos so I will continue to shill.

it's the PTR, retard. everyone has GM powers.

then why dont you autismos go shit up someone elses thread or private server?seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people? if you werent such awful people in game you wouldnt have to switch servers every month to avoid being blacklisted

Reminder than nobody from wpsg, reddit, 8ch an or anywhere else is going to elysium.
It's literally a containment server for russians and idiots

>plays on dogshit kronos
>calls others idiots
heh.

>thinks elysium is better than kronos
>thinks people will play with russians for worse scripts
heh.

Can you shills fuck off back to discord too? Gms talk shit about Veeky Forums and then do retarded shit like this, what a cock sucker

uh oh no one from 8ch? god knows I'd never play without them

There is literal evidence people on reddit 8ch and Veeky Forums are moving. Also people on the /wpsg/ discord. Sorry kiddo, we're moving.

strawpoll.me/10936654

strawpoll.me/10936654

strawpoll.me/10936654

glacial blade with +4 damage or CHT with +15 agi for MH?

Lmao this? Or how it gets ahit on in /wpsg/ discord all the time?
Elysium shills are brain dead

>are you comfortable with transgender person in your bathroom?

If Kronos is dogshit, what does that make Elysium?

wow, not even wpsg gives a damn about elysium. Talk about a DOA server

>nice gm helping and speaking english
??

Let's settle it once and for all.

poal.me/xl27qx

A near flawless server

>talks shit about vg
>oh i noticed you bugtesting and posting on Veeky Forums please post in our tracker
Dude is a faggot fuck off

>t. davros

>t. ff

t. memeloving retard

>play on an established server with an established raiding guild that can clear content
or
>play on a 6 year old dead russian based server that cant fix minor bugs with a small group of autismos that got blacklisted from every server they play on

i think the choice is obvious

elyshills BTFO

>playing with vg
nah.

if you dont wanna play with vg then why are you shilling your shitter server?

go ahead and leave, no one cares

if youre such low-conciousness that you always hop on the next bandwagon, you don't realize ur true problems. have fun hitting 20, and see you in 2 weeks

because it always gets replies and people listen more. 'oh shit christie said that not some random sperg autismo troll on k2'

oh wait

kek

>elyisum
>95% Russian playerbase
>sub 200 player pop (again, 95% ruski)
>5 year old server that still has the most basic shit broken, see; Mage blink, warrior charge and deadmines mob scripting

Kronos 2
>2000 player average pop
>100% English speakers
>actively raiding vg guild with current content on farm
>99% of content is scripted correctly

What a tough choice

whoa.... mc on farm?

holy..............

How come you guys talk more about Elysium rather than Kronos in a general for kronos lol

kronos is better

i stay on kronos forever

>can blink on buildings

because the silent majority comes on here to check if cool shit happened, or for memes. If you are an elysium shill you will post but not read, hence the disproportionate # of elysium posts. This makes /krog/ fucking boring

say waht you want about people like FF, jaime, but the webm's and shitposts they do make threads like this worth checking once in a while. they contribute value.

bur

-christie

I'm not shilling Elysium or Kronos either one, but you guys can't be serious about wanting to wait for Crestfall right? They literally have next to nothing scripted and nothing has been shown of what is actually claimed to be scripted. I'm not sure if the hype is fake or not

No one is going to elysium or crestfall

its nothing more than memes

'mc on farm' yeah i guess, MC has always been a farm, the challenge is speedrunning it.

Keep in mind you can't just check realmplayers. There was an alliance raid that took 3.5 hours to clear MC last night. do you think it was a coincidence none of them were connected to realmplayers for an upload?

Crestfall is the only one who is claiming to progress into future expansions, like nost was originally going to do. Atlantiss says they are working on something similar, but they're starting in TBC.

Personally, I love the idea of going through vanilla, and eventually going into TBC with the same guild, and the same character. Hopefully they can deliver, who knows

Memes aside im probably gonna wait for crestfall. I got my wow fix with kronos and its time for a break

the problem is that is so much work for one team to do it is unbelievable.
They also need to do upkeep on the 1.12 server, while working on 2.4.3, while scripting the rest of 1.12 all at once.
Either that or do all of vanilla, and take forever to do the next expansion. it's totally unrealistic from any private server team.

Good thing valks team has already done all that and has a nearly flawless server.

Eh, I'm ok with it taking a long time, as long as it's done right. Don't know how many people here have any experience with everquest, but it took the project1999 EQ private server like 4 years to release one expansion pack.

lol +1

is there a better feel?

Hitting 60