Maintain it.

:'(

I like it...

>shitty modern car design
>cheap trunk hinges instead of ones with gas struts

Sell it and buy a fiero with a bodykit.

Sharpie in the tailpipe. Time stamped pic or GTFO

looks dece.
I'd maintain it, maybe some decent tires, tint the rears.
other than that, don't spend a penny on mods.

i think the same, damn newer cadillacs are awesome

Nice Caddy.

Drive it until it dies and just maintenance.
Tint pls.

Is that Lick Observatory in San Jose CA?

It's bread on the hood you mong

Congrats! Looks nice user.

>2.0t ATS
Why? You wanted to be the contrarian in a sea of 320is and A4s?

Yessir, went from the backside that starts near patterson. best drive in the area hands down, especially because its almost deserted.

Too much work/cars not nice enough and as said its supposed to be some dinner rolls or something

Prolly gonna get some rear tint soon, and unsure if I should go black rims or maybe like a grey silver combo.

In my area 3 series are more common than accords so to a certain extent yes. Also its supposed to drive nicer than the base a4 and 3 series so I got that going for me. We will see about reliability but at this price thats not too big of a deal for me.

Leave everything stock and maintain it regularly.

Nice car, AND it has the old (better) logo.

Manual or automatic?

I know right. I took this photo before I left this morning to do that drive. So beautiful. My Mustang is almost two weeks old now.

Auto, bay area has a lot of traffic unfortunately. Also they didnt have one available.

Very nice, diggin the 3 color combo. But yeah next roads that are as nice as that one are up above napa or in the sierras IMO. Really a gem.

If you have the runflats then I'd recommend replacing them and keep a spare in the trunk. The Pzeros on the CTS V Sport are usually the first thing people change on the ATS's big brother.

The new logo is absolutely disgusting. It's like they deleted the wreath, stretched the design, and called it good.

If you didn't know already cadillacforum is going to be your best bet if you run into problems. Make sure you notice signs of piston failure which is the biggest ATS problem.

I think they're trying to differentiate the old "my Grandpa drives a Cadillac" and the new "I'm a successful millennial/gen-x" target demographic.

come to the ramen meet tonight and we can see how you do on skyline

Already heading to davis to pick up some mushies, might be down for some of the norcal meets this summer though.

Omar?