/owg/ overwatch general

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

post edgelord tracer

Heals=Support
Support≠Heals
Prove me wrong while I roast you with my microwave.

Why does Zen get so many hot potato points?

I keep popping 100s even though I seem to just slap discord on them

Post d.va

These summer boxes make me want to kill mysefl.

The real way to fixing Mei is by getting rid of her abundance of bugs

No more fucking sliding to the side when erecting a vertical wall
No more non-casts of your wall if you get pushed while casting it
No more icicle headshot whiffs that clearly went right trough someones skull
No more getting 20 ticked out of your cryostasis cooldown if you get interupted
No more ults falling through the fucking map
No more bullshit inconsistent freeze times if the target is lagging

Roadhog and Genji are blatantly overpowered

>Tumblr thought blizzard was on thier side
>But they just don't give a fuck

t. shitter

>short hair
0/10 try again

GUYS i found out how to balance genji and buff defense heroes
>Heroes affected by Mei's frost, Symmetra turrets and Winston's tesla cannon can't jump
Problem solved
And now that we're at it, reduce the Winston shield cd from 12 to 9 secs to make him engage more often without being cannon fodder

#justqpthings

I got 2k shekels what should I buy?

>short hair

it's in a fucking bun you faggot

Plague Doctor reaper and Valkyrie mercy
the two objectively best skins in the game

post your top played heroes

I remember being 16.

>highest rank on my team is me at 57
>rest of team is 20 - 30 with no one queued together
>enemy team consists of lowest rank 70, up to rank 120
>2x 2 people who queued together

How exactly is that even remotely balanced? Like what is the fucking algorithm even doing? Is it fucking random? FUCK YOU

Speaking as a rank 60 shitter with 75% winrate on Symmetra, she does need a rework though.

I like the design of her main weapon and her turrets, but casting the turrets, their cooldown and the stack amount is too punishing and makes it hard to flexibly rearrange your hold of a point.

Her shields are actually sort of good in this McCree dominated meta since it fucks up his 1v1 capabilities, but they are a pain in the ass to use practically and aren't as rewarding as heals. Should probably be reworked (for instance, if Symmetra passively turned 50 of your HP into 50 shields instead this would help a team sustain a defense better even though their HP doesn't increase. Rather than a flat amount it could also be a percent of HP).

The teleporter is gimmicky shit and I usually just drop and forget it. There's literally no point in trying to protect your teleporter because if you do you just give up map presence. A complete rework (maybe some sort of very temporary structure that lets Symmetra reinforce at her position?) would be better.

it still looks like shit you nigger

/owg/, how exactly do you glitch lucioball? I've already got a macro that spams choose class and it still won't change to anyone else other than fast brazilian soccer man.

>ana gets a card for healing
>13%
lmao

what the fuck were they thinking? how toxic can we make overwatch for average players?

I think another unique change that could work is reduction of turn speed, similar to dota or something

actually it looks very cute and short hair is GOAT on girls

can't wait till your free win heroes get nerfed to the ground
your tears will be delicious
t.rank 66

>valk over sigrun
>plague over nevermore

>like default skins the best for most characters
>have 5k shekels because the only things I've ever bought are a voice line and a highlight intro

Something in the engine is throwing off her projectile and as far as I can tell, it's an inherited value somewhere.

It only happens a few times per game, but when it does, it sticks.

You know a sure fire way to spot a shitter?

They want to nerf Genji

Blonde looks better than ginger
Nevermore is literally the edgiest thing I have ever seen

t. Genji main

How long would it take to gain 25 levels? I just want to go back to Level 1 so that I can get lots of boxes and maybe that stupid Lucio skin.

when is this shit getting nerfed?

50% more dmg are you kidding me.

genji is literally the new bastion
tracer's tits are too big in the last one

Roadhog does need his hook hitbox fixed, but that's literally it.

>ranked match
>two players trying out new heroes for the first time

What's even the point,why do I deserve this?

it's just a game bro xD chill out

What are some secret pro Dva tips?

Was it ever explained why Reaper and Widowmaker, two talon operatives, and two criminals like roadhog and junkrat are working with overwatch operatives?

if you don't post all your d.va pictures I'm going to kill myself

Corruption makes your tits fatter.

True shitters think Genji is fine or even kind of weak because nobody at their rank knows how to use his kit effectively
t. rank 43

shoot people and use your defense matrix to block their shots

tfw no imageset chonicling the slow corruption of tracer

>Winston is trash but is the only Genji check in the game so he has to be picked in tournaments

Buff Monkey and Nerf Ninja. Doing the former indirectly does the latter.

The game is not canon and only shows what heros might say to each other if they ever happen to meet.

Don't die

>What is Zarya
>What is Zenyatta
>What is Mcree

I've only just started playing OW but I'm loving Lucio. He's pretty much the perfect support if people realize that you need to GET NEXT TO ME if you want some of my healz. His ult is really nice as well especially if the other team starts ulting as well. His projectiles are a pain in the dick to get used to but I will. Tips?

I love how you fuckers are like
"oh man i'm rank 60+ everyone is still shitty nobody knows how to do anything... EXCEPT GENJI ANYONE WHO PICKS GENJI IS REALLY GOOD AT HIM!!!!"
You literally need to just Git Gud.
He's just the new Bastion.

who are you faggots gonna whine about after genji is nerfed? mcree again. tracer again. zen again. kys

Do it faggot

I also love how people are like

>WELL WE SHOULD BUFF GENJIS COUNTERS XDXDXD

yeah sure go buff roadhog

Thats a great fucking idea

I was 1 win away from 60 then I get a troll on my team who makes us lose the game. Followed by bad teammates who are underperforming or terrible picks for the team comp. Losing streak all the way to low 57.

What if you lose your mech a lot but usually live long enough in zero suit to get it back? Is that just as bad as dying since you can't access defense matrix for a while?

i never said genji counters should get buffed
i said you should Git Gud
the only thing stopping you from beating Genji is being bad.

So if Blizzard has any Jew sense in them, every copy of Legion will come with an exclusive lootbox which has a 1 in 12000000 chance to contain a limited time only Demon Hunter Genji skin, before they nerf him, right?

>Roadhog countering Ganja when reflect stops the hook

I hope soon
Before the buff it was excusable because he was so easy to kill and you had some time before the orb got to you, now that his ult, hp and orb travel speed have been buffed it just makes him overpowered, it's basically a death sentence since it redouces your survivability by HALF and there is nothing you can do about it.
If it was something like 30-40% more damage it would be good but not blatantly op

Nah since your DPS increases while in Naked D.va mode

Stop losing your mech a lot, doing so just feeds the enemy team ult. When you do lose your mech try and get some damage on big targets to farm some ult so you get your mech back quickly.

I love Hana.

yeah git gud against his ridiciulous mobility and commando tier dragonblade range

You misinterpreted my post as having input on the issue
All I was saying is that nobody at shitty ranks has anything useful to say about Genji's balance because nobody down here knows how to use him anyway and when somebody picks him they rarely accomplish anything beyond killing Bastions and turrets

Genji being the new bastion would imply that bastion dictates high level play and has no decent counters.

i want to befriend lĂșcio

While map objectives make sense, gameplay is not canon.

I want to delete Lucio. Whoever thought AoE heals were a good idea was right but they should come from Mercy, the dedicated fucking healer

>implying I don't know what Genji does
no genji is the new bastion because shitters bitch about him instead of just dealing with him in a way that's different from each other hero
you had to learn how to kill bastion when you just started playing.
well guess what? now people know how the game works and are using that against you with a high skill ceiling character but you can use that against them too and beat them

I love you.

Fuck the red team.

Is there anything worse than a Roadhog cucking you out of your Ult?

>feel crushed that I can't rank up to 65 from 62
>realize there are people out there sub 50 trying to work their way up
I feel for you guys. I'm sure that the bullshittery happening in our games is probably completely different, but you still have to suffer and end up not even getting enough CP to scrape together a golden gun at the end of the season.

>keep throwing my trap/bomb on the same health pack
>the same tracer keeps dying to it time and time again

Is that the toilet paper bear

McCree cucking you out of your ult

I never said that you said or were implying it

I was adding on to your statement about shitters complaning

gosh

WHOA THERE

i need one more match to get to 60 and i'm terrified because i'm sure if i lose it i'll lose a full level of progress

Then how would he work? The only setups I can imagine are basically duplicates of Zenyatta or Ana. That or make him a non healer support I guess.

>tfw Zen in comp defence on Numbani.
>tfw literally the last person on the point as other have over-extended.
>tfw its the clutch overtime but the enemy splurged on using their ult's earlier.
>tfw literally kill them all whilst contesting point and win the match.

A support just shouldnt be this good with his attacks period. I still don't know why Blizzard didn't at least buff Mercy's attack damage boost to 40%. It's almost as if they dont know the number 40 exists.

Help! I have a rare condition that will cause my heart to stop if I don't see a d.va every minute

>genji every game
>hit 100
>suddenly plunged into games with level 300+ players
>2+ genjis per game
>it's not a joke comp now
>they legitimately just run around ninja starring everyone and being an unkillable pain in the ass
>get ult
>rip our entire team apart
>get back to point
>next genji ults
>it just goes on like this forever
I don't even know how they can fix it. He just has no fucking skill ceiling, so once someone is great with him, he becomes unstoppable.

Genji is fucking bullshit right now, his deflect and M2 should be removed completely and be replaced by a passive reflect stance and his dragonblade since there is no reason why he shouldn't be able to use his sword at all times. His health should be half shields seeing as he's a cyborg and his E should be a blinding stun since his shurikens are inaccurate as fuck.

>play QP to relax
>get lijiang tower
>we get a symmetra
>enemy gets a symmetra
>eventually there's double symmetras on both teams

I'm all memed out please stop this

dead

Let me help, user.

Let me help you with that

>not going double Symmetra to out quad-laser the quad-laser

>tfw never been able to get higher than rank 57.

Makes me wonder why theres a tiered difference between 56-59 for gold gun coins.

Please kill me.

>idiot on team says "bg, crap team" after losing
>plays hanzo the entire game while whining about the tank/heals

why do these people exist?

What if the teleporter automatically had its own defense laser turret?

>Zarya charging in thrusting her big hot thick laser inside me
>Can do nothing but cry
>Friendly Reaper jumps down from his roosting nest and chunks Zarya in the back of her fat head
>Panic bubbles and runs away

Always thank uncle Reapy for making cyka bully go away

Will they remove golden guns from the shop after this season? Cause I have no way in hell to get enough CP, it's either 100 wins or ranking up 5 times and there's absolutely no chance of either of that happening.
I'll need second season to get enough points for muh gilden gunz.

>tfw Mercy main
>tfw I love boosting a good zenyattas attack power

He's the real sniper.