/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 7th:
626 – The Avar and Slav armies leave the siege of Constantinople.
936 – Coronation of King Otto I of Germany.
1890 – Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
1938 – The Holocaust: The building of Mauthausen concentration camp begins.
1940 – World War II: Alsace-Lorraine is annexed by the Third Reich.
1944 – IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).

>News
EU4 DD04/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-4th-of-august-2016.961146/

CK2 DD 17: Crusader Cats
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vMwF1ahC!FKfTKUFADXVJr3XPsrn0dsTpclsMSM9L-zoEv88LPew
youtube.com/watch?v=jkfvNRnYehk
facememe.com/eleanor.seo.7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Territorial Reorganization Inside Grand Strategy General

ABOLITION OF THE GROUP OF RADICAL YUGOSLAVIA
Control Council Law No. 46 and Excerpt from Report of Military Governor
[ August 6, 2016]

Radical Yugoslavia which from early days has been a bearer of spamming and shitposting in Grand Strategy General has de facto ceased to exist.

Guided by the interests of preservation of peace and security of peoples and with the desire to assure further reconstruction of the political life of Grand Strategy General on a democratic basis, the Control Council enacts as follows:

Article I
Radical Yugoslavia together with its central government and all its agencies is abolished.

Article II
Members whom were a part of Radical Yugoslavia and which are at present under the supreme authority of the Control Council will receive the status of Member or will be absorbed into the General.

The provisions of this Article are subject to such revision and other provisions as may be agreed upon by the Allied Control Authority, or as may be laid down in the future Constitution of Grand Strategy General.

Article III
The Group and administrative functions as well as the assets and liabilities of Radical Yugoslavia will be transferred to appropriate members, subject to such agreements as may be necessary and made by the Allied Control Authority.

Article IV
This law becomes effective on the day of its signature.

Done at Ljubljana on 6 August 2016.

E. KRIEG, Général d'Armée

R. JAMES, Former Marshal of Radical Yugoslavia

R.A. IGNORE for A. GRANDI, General of Grand Strategy

L.A. BUREAUCRATS for Sir TERVEISIN ROB, Grand Marshal of Grand Strategy General

RIP

>936 – Coronation of King Otto the >great I of Germany.

>posting the old image

posted by cobra's friend

hello friends, is hoi4 as bad as it seems?

Hey guys, I wanna share my CK2 music mod with you guys that I've built over the last few years. I did it before here but I didn't have success, some people doubted that it worked properly or didn't care. I also started this mod personally, just adding music and in the end I decided to share it with you guys instead.

Here is a link, there is a readme in the .zip and everything is explained but I will explain some stuff here too

mega.nz/#!vMwF1ahC!FKfTKUFADXVJr3XPsrn0dsTpclsMSM9L-zoEv88LPew

At the current moment there are 486 songs (yes I am not kidding). The mod is 1.77 GB (.ogg files cannot be compressed more than this).

The songs will play based on your Culture Group (or specific) culture, your Religion group (or specific religion) and etc. Resulting in uniqe music playing at all times.

I do not have a site for the mod, it's private. You are free to link it in the threads if you find it to be of quality.

The music is medieval, traditional, folk etc. There is no metal or unfitting music. So it's not like that Vikings DLC music.

Feel free to send feedback, make sure to read the readme and enjoy.

*teleports behind you* pssh nothin personnel kid

>cobra complains about communist redditors coming here
>his friends are communists
Can't make this shit up.

That's pretty neat

Me with the hat

lmao edgy commie kids

i remember when i was that age

If some music plays based on culture, will this work with mods that overhaul cultures like HIP?

i've never actually heard cobra's political views besides him wanting to keep /gsg/ monarchist

IS THAT COBRA

This mod is made for HIP (SWMH), I forgot to add this. It works 100% with it. That's what I made it with. BUT it will work with Vanilla 95% too.

I'd also like to add that there is no music for India and there never will be. I do not care about that part of the world. Everywhere else you will hear new music. Steppes, Europe, Africa, Middle East.. Etc.

a huge shitposting even just happened lad

nobody's gonna care about your mod or actually discuss games for a few days

No but this is

Doesn't matter I will post it in a few days

if you can prove this is cobra i`ll suck your dick

This nigga darker than my social life lmao

oogaa booga where da grand strategy at

Honestly, why does cobra have so many niggers and muslims at his school

>Farmington Hills is the home of the Holocaust Memorial Center, the only Holocaust Memorial in the State of Michigan. The Center's mission is to educate the public about the tragedy and evils of the Holocaust. The Holocaust Memorial Center was originally located in neighboring West Bloomfield Township, but has since expanded and moved to its current facility.[9]

its a huge football school and very progressive :^)

Why do you think so many of Cobra's friends are raging communists?

Very nice.

>not wanting some bumpin shabads

youtube.com/watch?v=jkfvNRnYehk

Come on son!

Yes I'm aware Sikh music is outside the game's timeframe

How old are these pictures?

Me on the left

N-Not all of us are tards!

t. someone who has played complete playthroughs from 769 to 1936

is it true you can get cthulu event if your norse and pick way of life scholarship focus?

cobra's close friends seem to like chan may mays a lot

India is an area where almost nobody plays, and it's also kind of obselete in the whole game. It's not worth adding music. You'll hear some generic new music in India too but nothing specific as in the rest of the world.

based lad, thank you

>trying to find a way to survive a 1939 war with Germany as Poland

Should I cuck myself to the Soviets?
How am I supposed to sustain myself with only 20 steel and 6 tungsten?

plz give me hope that we will one day find Reed's picture

here you go

Reed's friends are huge picture whores.

It's only a matter of time.

Is this HoI 4? Poland was actually the first country I managed to conquer Europe and Asia with

I allied with Soviets and then crushed them after eating up all of Europe

It wasn't a serious request user.

>playing HoI4

If you know it's shit, why are you playing it?

Hello lads.

his name is reed james

His name is reed lad, reed james isn't friend with the right people.

More interesting, there's a reed who technically is from Georgia but is friends with a lot of the right people.

Why is prussia the best country ever?

Yeah nvm then

Is Reed James, otherwise he wouldn't have deleted the group and privated his account

He did that because it was getting too close

kek

Whats your favorite grand strategy game?
mine is total war

t. Reed James

mine is stellaris xD!! i started coming here because of it :3

sunny's sister
facememe.com/eleanor.seo.7/

Victoria 2 with the HPM (Historical Project Mod)

Ace Attorney desu

C U T E
U
T
E

Don't you dare disturb her, you hear me?

'Sup

Rate me famalam

t. junkoposter

only regular difficulty tho

>noobs are actually able to pull this off

Why is HOY4 allowed to exist?

what the fugg

>Historical
>Project
>Mod

Not even once, Talex

>noob
I'll have you know I beat the USSR as germany in BIce mod!

Even if you aren't I've seen people do it in their first games.

Junkofag, as much as I like you, HoI4 is shit and you know it.

Oh, I agree completely that its shit, don't get me wrong. 3 with black ice was much much better.

I'd rather have my dick cut off than play HOI3.

I love the despair that the supply lines bring!

What paradox games do you enjoy then?

I would say CK2 is my favourite, followed by EU4. And then victoria and HoI are kind of in joint third place

Ricky.

Why can't she be Cobra? ;_;

I'd let her waggle my willy

God damnit. So many not dead /gsg/'s.

Continuing this game, I rolledback to the save where I conquered more of Egypt. So, in the mangled words of WBY, I didn't wait for the iron to be hot, I made it so. I noticed that the Sicilians allied the Ottomans after I took Sicily. That was my way to separate the ottomans from their Prussian allies. I prepared a casus belli to take Puglia and called the Russians in. Abusing the ability to blockade like ten ports in the Aegean, I got Thessalia, West Macedonia, and East Macedonia added, as well. (Russians Took Kars, though, so no EM for me, yet.) Things are looking good as I get more Greeks and ports to prepare for a short colonization spree in Africa. I'm planning to get the Libyan Desert, Somalia, and those two southern parts of Ethiopia. I might go for Equatoria and Darfur if the cards play out for me.

>savescumming

How many times should I play the first 10 years of the same strategy? Literally step for step:
>Build all remaining soldier pops as cavalry
>Start fabricating on Egypt
>Wait for Turks to destroy their army
>Swoop in and spend five years occupying shit because your army is small and rapidly dwindling Peace out with 6 new colonies

I'd rather just reload a save from right after that, when things really open up.

r8 my spinal cord game

playing as siam lads

getting kinda hard thinking about my army of ladyboys raping everything in sight during conquests

>vanilla

>cropping

Been gone for a few days can somebody fill me in on this bronyposting?

treed

i'm running NNM cunt

WHO REMEMBER

r8 my europa also post meme maps

>trying this hard to move the attention elsewhere

Hellooooo reeddit!

>>cropping
OH excuse me
Can you take a victoria 2 screenshot of 2 continents?
Fucking rude nigger

fucking beautyfull lad

post pops and industry

That's kinda hot

Time to masturbate

wew lads, what now.

daily reminder to play smaller nations lads

what's the secret message of this map

It's not the worst game ever. It's a bit broken right now for various reasons, and it's obviously more simple than HoI3, but being more simple than HoI3 isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Wait for some bugfixes and the inevitable paradox DLC and then see what you think.

r8

terveisin, Dan the Man

Pole
Land

xDxD

y/n

If you do that, you'll have to take all the line from Oldenburg to Luxembourg