/log/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #34 - Concept edition

Previous thread: >Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/dk4kix
strawpoll.me/10935839
youtube.com/watch?v=u36TGs1x0E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The gerudo got genocided

Ya win some, ya lose some.

>fug

>/log/
You blew it

Hilda wins.
Hilda won both polls actually but, as stated by the rule I wrote, I'll count only the poll with the lowest number of total votes, which in this case is the Strawpoll.
Seemingly this method made proxying less powerful. I am happy about it, so let's keep rolling with the same rules. I might find an even more strict method for the finals, maybe, who knows.
Now let's move to the next and last match of the semifinals.

>Twentieth match is Midna VS Zelda
poal.me/dk4kix
strawpoll.me/10935839
>*REMEMBER TO VOTE IN BOTH POLLS*

Usual disclaimer:
>I am just a normal guy making a poll on an anonymous imageboard. You can imagine I can't decide if a poll is rigged or if someone is cheating by posting the poll link in other threads/sites. I can't check such crazy variables. My borderline legal suggestion is: support your favourite girl and do it with all your strenght. Don't expect your adversaries to be 100% fair. That's it. And yes, we have already seen some cheats by this point.
Rules:
>Vote in both strawpolls
>Only the winner in the poll with the smallest number of total votes will be considered legit

Now, vote my friends, the poll closes 21 hours from NOW.

so i took this screenshot a few minutes ago, was nice learning that there was a ghost ship roaming around the map ya know.

>/log/
>Not using the skynet image the other user did
>Not link to the /h/ thread

Fuck you, OP. Worst OP ever.
>Zelda Hentai thread - post your lewds there, not here

then i'm roaming the sees to discover new islands and WOW IT APPEARED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!

got close to it, disappeared if i tried to come too close
tried to cannon it but the sun rised before i could do it so it disappeared definitively

So, could you go back to just the poal for the Dungeons, and if someone seems to like proxying, use this again?

You won't be able to enter it until you have more triforce pieces.

Until you have the ghost ship chart, actually.

time for some tennis!

I am not the same person. The dungeon user is another guy.

Alright, then pass it on.

I don't know if my other reply went through in the old thread but...

I'm confused why people love Malon but not Ilia. Is it because everyone likes Zelda and Midna?

>looking for Sheik fanfics
>99% of them have Sheik as male

People are still in denial that they got trapped after twenty years. Only SSB fans write Sheik as a girl.

Who is best companion and why is it Tatl?

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Shippers often reject the canon girlfriend in favor of their favorite ship.

>Ilia
>canon gf
That's delusional at best

Not that user, but it was incredibly obvious the game was pushing them together. It's almost as thick on the subtext as SS Zelink.

Reminder that Sheik is MALE

>It's almost as thick on the subtext as SS Zelink.
Sure

Malon isn't forced on Link and she's more conventionally attractive compared to Ilia's eccentric cuteness.

Why does nobody have these as their waifus? Pure energy is sexy. Are they made out of pure energy or what?

What? No, they're just magical animals

>That perfect balance
Could it be? Finally a fair match?

But they are just balls of light, surely it's got to be energy.

Ilia has the advantage of actually being Link's love interest, instead of just just another girl he happens to meet in a game as Malon is.

>I'm confused why people love Malon but not Ilia
Huh? I love both. More than Midna, that's for sure.

Did you miss the llia sidequest?

I have seen Navi/Link fanart before

Found out recently that it was optional so I did do it.

And yet I feel like she and Link would never end together, specially after all that Link went through and the ending where he's leaving Ordon.

>not liking witch princess from another dimension
what are you, a plebeian?

It's optional? I always thought it was necessary, what parts can you skip?

People travel from Ordon to Hyrule all the time. That's why they have a horse.

He said he likes her, but not as much

Well they're supposed to be fairies, but the N64 couldn't create a little fairy person, so they made them balls of light with wings instead.

The fact it's optional never even occured to me during my first playthrough. You can just leave her an amnesiac forever?

Is there any concept art floating around?

>you can find dozens of fanarts of the Link's together
>almost none of the Zelda's together

I don't get it

I know of that early early concept art with the beta designs for characters like Sheik.

>but the N64 couldn't create a little fairy person
Fucking bullshit. The N64 could easily create 2D floating textures.

Link is always some sort of lazy dork

Put all of them together and it gets fun

Zelda, well, you know, not so much

Why SS Link got that dorky smile?

>Tatl
>Proxy
>Navi
>The fucking Deku Tree itself names fairies with their name
>That one guy that argued fairies have no name and Navi was just an exception
Fuck you

Midna is the best.

I dunno man, i'm just quoting the zelda wiki.

plz

don't forget the tetrafroce

▲▲
▲▲

It going to be NotZelda vs Zelda, isn't it

Seems like it's going to be Dark Zelda vs The Princess of the Twilight Realm

Remember as you set out and voice your dislike for Hyrule Historia's triple split timeline, that the fish tried to clue you in on the triumph forks, but you just brushed it off as some random triforce ramblings.

i blame the olympics

Best

Nah, it's the lack of good topics. This morning in EU time there was a very interesting argument.

Don't forget Hyrule is a post Skynet and Weyland Earth.

That should have been OP's pic.

We can Make Hyrule Great Again!

What's this one based from?

Yutani Corp, or one of their logos. The Hylian is actually translatable.

talk about stuff

Ganondorf Has no depth

SHEik

Nintendo confirmed she's female even when transformed though

Source?

I honestly wish they would give Ganondork some character other than being 'the ultimate evil destroyer guy'. I feel like they realy junked that up with SS with the whole different reincarnations of pure evil thing, because now hes not just some bad dude that for some reason keeps showin up to fuck up your shit, but now hes practically a 'written in stone' stereotypical evil guy and is all basically the same evil spirit and not different iterations.. I just wish they would at least give him some kind of reason for wanting to fuck up Hyrule other than 'cuz hes evilll'

Miyamoto's influences user. Gotta have another generic save the princess and evil bad guy story.

At least WW tried with the characterization, only to be sadly reverted.

OoT Ganondorf has plenty of motivation.

You shouldn't let a fan theory get you so worked up.

Who here has been to a Zelda symphony? How was it?

I've sadly never been, but it seems cool.

Is this supposed to be racist?

I plan to go. In september. If I still find a spot to seat down.

Goodnight

Any upcoming conventions with a chance of demo play?

Gamescom. Only few selected people will be able to play.
Chances are it is the same exact E3 demo though.

Stupid Sexy Link

I want to find out where it falls, so then I could use stasis on it and send it back to whence it came from.

Fixed the white stuff in the gif

>I want to find out where it falls, so then I could use stasis on it and send it back to whence it came from.
>You do so
>Suddently you hear a hit noise
>A ufo suddently crashes near you

>before the ufo crashes I use stasis and send it back to whence it came from

Fuck those illegal aliens.

Hello, I'm new to this thread.

It is widly accepted that Breath of the Wild is set in the Downfall timeline, yes?

Please explain in great detail why there are koroks in the downfall timeline.

Not at all. It's among the least likely.

Does HW Ganondorf not remind anyone else of The Creeper?

Not him, but
>EASTER EGG REEEEE
No. Whoever painted that Koroks saw it. It's a painting in a game. Only deluded people would consider it not important.
>BUT MAJORA'S MASK
The mask existed already before the events of OoT. Hence it exists in all split timelines.

youtube.com/watch?v=u36TGs1x0E4

Don't ever post this cancerous shit here ever again.

why the FUCK would link have Majora in his house? don't be retarded

HMS sells those, just like all his masks. Souls are collected in Termina, and brought back to Hyrule to sell harmlessly.

W-Why would you proxy on poal.me and then not on strawpoll?

Come on man, stop being stupid

It's an easter egg, they started doing this recently. OOT 3d started this with SS art in Romani ranch, TPHD has a snippet from the 2015 BOTW trailer in Malo mart. They only add these easter eggs to remasters, or in this case ALBW, which is basically ALTTP.

How so?

Because they don't bother to read the the post and then don't want to bother with the captcha.

It takes more time and it gets boring fast.

Same thing happened with 5 votes for saria

That it does