fire edition

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/

>Cheaper Call of the Beastmen
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html

>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvWHbBOrBeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

superior GOBLINS coming through

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

Say my name

SAY MY NAME

I don't know about Parthia.

When Islam rose, the Byzantine Empire was reeling from a destructive war with the Sassanid Empire. This allowed the huge and fresh armies of the Rashidun Empire to expand into the neighbouring depopulated and scarcely defend Byzantine territories in the Levant, Syria and Egypt. The other territories in Africa were simply too far away and unvaluable to defend. Add into the equation that they were completely unexpecting the previously harmless Arab tribes to unite and do such a thing and it isn't much of a surprise they had such success. However note that they were never really threatened by the Arabs, only unable to defend their far-away provinces when outnumbered so heavily. Even the Turks were not capable of existentially threatening the Greeks until the Fourth Crusade. After this they were weakened irreparably and the Turks could finally finish them off.

>play Empire
>get to undistputed #1 territory due to tech and massive cash flow
>16k a turn on lowest taxes not even 30 years in and Im working on controling trade nodes but dont have any yet
>sudden error on new turn
>deletes autosave
>have to go back to before I took all my good land
Why game why

>Not doing it in your goblin voice

SAY MY NAME

What do the lines over Khazrak's stats mean? They only show when I hover over to purchase the chariot.

>Rise of Persia v3.0 will never be released

OIM GRIMGORRR

TOMB KANGZ WHEN?

Also why does the Empire have so many mages, yet they still suck compared to elven mages.

they show the increase in stats after upgrading

They show how the stats will change when swapping over to a chariot.
So, less melee attack and defense, but a higher speed and charge bonus.

Variety is all they have going for them. Elves have an even greater variety that includes their own special lores while also getting bonuses to cast, but I don't trust CA to reflect superiority in casters when bray shamans can get extra magic easier than mannfred von carstein.

January to July 2017 is the time period in which the KANGZ will be released

WE

The Empire is the only faction that has access to all the eight core lores.

NAGASH

Same pretty much with them, war with the ERE had gutted them and they where not recovered for when the mudslimes invaded, basically how they expanded so quickly is from them attacking when everybody else was weakened by fighting with others.

>Medieval III still not announced

The bars show you what the base stats will be using the mount.

Man my gelt is only level 17 and hes already a god.

Did they change when Chaos comes in the latest patch? I'm on turn 74 and they still haven't come yet

G O B L I N S

Good

>Playing WRE in Attila

>Grobi posting in my general
That's a grudging

WoC campaign question:

Should I recruit a new horde early in the game (first 20 turns) and spam marauder units (autoresolvelol) or should I just focus on one with better units until I can recruit another legendary lord?

>When you say Nagash was weak but u really scared of him

Hezbollah are the modern Crusaders

youtube.com/watch?v=RvWHbBOrBeo

G O B L... Wait, something's... different.

>only 2 different faces

never noticed this before

>Empire Secessionists has invited Marienburg against us!
>Marienburg has invited Nordland against us!
>Nordland has invited Middenland against us!

How about you fuck off my dick

Make sure to get our Faces and Snots pack only for 15$!

>letting Secessionists live past turn 5
>letting Marienburg live past turn 15

I honestly don't care all that much when people of different ethnicities portray historical characters in theater. It's just a play, as long as they don't try to be retarded and argue against historical facts.

Go home Manfaggot you're drunk

>playing on anything below Hard

>those cunts refuse to trade with me
Can't have you get a better deal than them, silly manlet.

this desu

>High Elves still not announced

That is on hard.

the fuck is this abomination?

I don't think I've EVER played a defending siege battle in a campaign.

Usually either the AI only hits settlements that just happen to not have their walls yet, or they siege forever until attrition and I can never get them to attack the walls.

i get them regularly. however i also get beastmen continuing to be powerful and a threat in the late game so i don't know what's unusual about my games.

yeah, i've had one and it was super fucking fun - ragtag bunch of orcs kicking the shit out of the dwarf king and his men. it was so tough. that was about 10 days after release, and i haven't had one since. it's so disappointing. I think if attrition was removed from sieging and you could only build 1 siege unit, the AI would always do an instant siege.

So then why aren't you already fending off 2 dwarf factions and beastmen by the time you finish off the province? Don't bullshit me.

I usually get them when playing as VC.

I fucking hate beastmen

>2 dwarf factions attacking you by turn 5-15
How do you fuck up that badly?

>beastmen
Yeah, they're a bitch, but you can easily remove them if they don't send multiple stacks for your ass.

That corruption is fucking bullshit, i'm 50 turns in and empire is already half corrupted

I just noticed that although the Beastmen's chaos hounds look awesome and different, their poison hounds are exactly the same as Warriors of Chaos. Thanks CA

>confederate with dwarfs in Badlands
>settlements everywhere, no walls, no economy, one army filled with miners
My autism can't take this

>play bestmen campaign
>only 2 (two) land battles
>everything else was sieges

B A T S

Vampire Chans huge butt!!!!

>fuck up
>implying there's a choice involved

What's good for beastmen in multi-player?

>tfw no giant vampire-chan mod

I'm going to mock Vampire-Chan!

No you wont! Do not mock her!

>dwarfs south of Reikland get invited to war by secessionist
>war actions against secessionist gives me positive points with them
>they ask for peace a few turns later without fighting me
Diplomacy is fucking retarded

those fading captcha are annoying as fuck

I'm convinced that the fading captchas are impossible to solve. Just use the legacy captchas.

Hopefully by the end of next month I will order the parts for my new computer. Is Rome 2 finally worth purchasing? Or should I just skip to Attila? Med2 and Rome 1 just age terribly. They are terrible games when playing them these days.

It was turn 90 for me.

Most of the time they work, sometimes they glitch out though.

Hezbollah are modern what the crusaders and much of Europe had to fight.

Sadly the west is too much of a pussy bitch now

Forgot pic.

That's not how you make a potato salad.

I'd just skip, it's fixed mostly, but that don't change the fact that it's shit even without the bugs

Chaos Warriors also corrupt

Getting anti-corruption units is necessary to defeat evil

>karak azul has five settlements and no army
>they're willing to confederate
>don't want to do that yet
>wipe out grimgor
>they only have 1 stack of crap and 3 settlements
>will no longer confederate

CA is basically forcing me to declare war on my allies because they're being dumb assholes

Skip Rome 2, Ancient Empires will probably be out by then.

Don't talk shit about med2 and Rome 1

I talk shit about them because I have played both since the day they were released and they are horribly shallow, slow games. Though Rome 1 is better in most ways except graphics and not having blood like Med2.

Thanks for the advice on Rome 2 and Attila.

RATS

Should I recruit a new lord asap in chaos campaign or just wait until I can unlock legendary lords?

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

You can always replace the generic lord after you unlock a legendary one.

>no ancient empires
>no medieval kingdoms
come on modders

I genuinely hope you commit suicide.

I honestly had a harder time with the ERE.

The WRE is pretty easy, if you just raze all of your cities to the ground, and just stay in Italy/Northern Africa. It really fucks over the barbarians and other tribes, and gives you time to regroup.

The ERE can't really do that, and starts with like 3 hordes in their territory and war with the Sassanids, who are the other large empire.

>Orkz and Dwarves are boring because their entire campaign is fighting each other
>VC campaign is boring because all you do is fight humans and wait around for your corruption to spread

Is Empire fun? What about Chaos?

I've tried 3 different campaigns, and not really had fun as any of them. The battles are great, but the campaign maps for the factions are really lacking.

I hope that if by some miracle you have children, that you outlive them.

ANTIOCHUS!

>no female dorf LL
why live

>Still no lewd mods
>Still no rule 34

This isn't the internet I knew and respected.

>Not recognizing that Thorgrim is a beautiful orc maiden

THATS A GRUDGING

You're going to fight Orcs and Beastmen early as Empire as well, maybe even Dwarves if you're really unlucky.
Chaos is just running from 65648 Norsca stacks and eventually steamrolling everything.

I hope you tread on a lego.

I hope Gené will actually come out, just to trigger some autists.

Bird boobs!

Yeah but WoC don't show up to Reikland 10 turns in with 2 half stacks. Empire needs some campaign tweaks.

Worship buildings need a price and tier re-balancing. I can't afford to build a 3000 Shrine to Shitmar in Altdorf 10 turns in that has a measly -4 to corruption.

>Gené

DRAGON KICK YOUR ASS INTO THE MILKY WAY

Corruption in Badlands can be a pain too and the buildings are 10k

Anyone else getting a bug after the last update with loading screens occasionally freezing? The progress bar will get about 90% full and then stop. I left the game open for an hour once to test and it never finished loading. It happens to about 10% of my loading screens for campaigns, battles, etc..kind of annoying.

Why are the Chaos gods so much more active in their interference with the mortal world than all the other gods?

>wanting someone you hate to be a perpetual

Chaos gods like having fun.

Does anyone else find that Archaon et al show up way too early for the Empire?

I'm rushing about trying to conquer/negotiate various factions into confederating with me, yet the chaos hordes always show up while I've often got big chunks still left to claim.

Obviously, you don't NEED the whole Empire united, I've always beat them without too many issues, but the fact all your human rivals suddenly love you when Archaon shows up and jump into your Empire feels like it's robbing me of the challenge of unifying them, plus it detracts from Chaos as some final enemy to defeat.

I mean, Chaos shows up and starts trashing shit, but it never feels bad because the Empire was already war ridden before, they're not overcoming my nice, peaceful cities, they're battering themselves against what are essentially armed camps that have been churning out a endless line of cheap cannon fodder since turn 1.

I'd like it more if you had time to unite the Empire, build some nice civil infrastructure and engage in some minor wars with the Border Princes/Dorfs/Greenskins THEN Chaos shows up and shits on everything.

As is it, Chaos is dead in what feels like mid-game, everyone human or dwarf loves me and the Empire was united by a massive diplomatic boost caused by a game mechanic, leaving me with nothing to do really.

Also Kislevite Bear Cavalry when?