Guild wars 2 General /gw2g/

Because someone has to Edition...
For great JUSTICE

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQRArf8alknhy0YFawRNwsGLvGV9wesPLaAkTNRZF0bBHA-TJRHABAcSA0d/hafCAIVGAA
gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQRArf8ensIClphVoBOqBMrhlXjCNAypmoeYT2ltMB6toB-T5QZwAtfAAAKDIf/BA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

First for Jugg throwing a hissy fit when we don't stay in the thread he scribbled all over

second for jugg, being honest with about why he spams the thread

Why does Jugg do it? Why would you want to annoy people every saturday for no apparent reason?

lol, what a pathetic life that must be.

oh apparently hes upset that the game turned out to be crap and so this is his "payback" for anet ruining his game/life

he's really mad about how FUN and HOPE kicked him

I can only guess he is really really mad about FUN kicking him, since HOPE kicked him years ago, and it would be kind of pathetic to hold a grudge that long when you don't even play in the same region

so FUN was the final straw, and now he does it out of spite and nothing better to do with his life, since all he lives for are welfare checks from the government

Here's the tentative build. I'm changing a lot of things, but so far it has potential. I've never felt that the build lacked something, only that I didn't use it right.

en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQRArf8alknhy0YFawRNwsGLvGV9wesPLaAkTNRZF0bBHA-TJRHABAcSA0d/hafCAIVGAA

Oops, disregard, i think that's another link.

gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQRArf8ensIClphVoBOqBMrhlXjCNAypmoeYT2ltMB6toB-T5QZwAtfAAAKDIf/BA

Why did you screencap your own post

? He didn't write that.

I didn't, hence the (You) when he replied to me

if you mean "why didn't I"

then here you go

>new thread
>first three images not including the OP are drama related to attention whores and a ratpost

Abandon ship ye wise sages you. The /gw2g/ image limit needs to be 1.

Morning Rikki.

Good morning! How has your day been so far?

fr*gg off

Alright.

You doing any open world stuff today? I haven't really bothered with Bloodstone Fen or map completion in a while.

I like you.

Jug does it because he can, because he desires attention. He's a toddler in a man's body.

This is so weird!

That outfit on femsura is pretty damn cute, holy fuck. I wanna smoosh that little girl.

Rikki, I want to play gw2 with you irl.

>the first posts have been about builds
wow strawman that argument any harder user?

I'm still doing Bloodstone fen for the amulet and a ring. I'll probably do a little raiding later too

Comfy one of us would have to be upside down to play together!

You're silly, and I like it. I'd play upside only if it meant you'd play sideways, what a hoot!

Right now?

We should do world bosses over some tea

Yeah, just grabbing all the bloodstone nodes at the moment

That sounds pleasant!

Are you blind? the first posts were jugg related drama. One guy posted about builds. That guy was me.

How does the amulet thing work? Can I farm a full set of Viper trinkets from Bloodstone Fen? Is it just farming zone currency?

You can get the amulet, rings, and a backpiece. They cost blood rubies and unbound magic. They have all stats available, including viper and sinister. I'm going for a set of viper's trinkets.
Or, I was, until I died while gliding! This isn't right

That happened to me in Verdant Brink before.
I spent about twelve seconds falling, crying helplessly in party chat before I came to accept fate. :(

sorta
you cant have two of the same rings but you can have one infused and one not infused
so you can have two viper rings but one is less infused

Well, time to dive into another game! I've been craving a good simulator lately

i'm gonna dive into THAT ASS tonight

Place your bets on how long until this thread is pruned!
I give it two hours tops.

tbqh i think it's the right time to end gw2g and make way for another game's general

No.

yes. Put it out of it's misery. Let the furfags go gently into another MMORPG's general and ruin it. They could restart Archeage!

You kidding, right.

and what are anons doing on this sunday? i might go to my nearby cafe and doodle for a few hours

Excuse me, how is this GW2 related?

It's really fucking weird, how XIV, a larger community by all counts, has a less obnoxiously toxic general. They have a huge roleplaying community, ones that are especially into furfag type shit too, but yet we're the only ones with the most vile furfags on Veeky Forums.
I simply don't understand why they flocked to gw2g. It wasn't always this horrendous.

Excuse me, how is this GW2 related?

>how gw2 drawings are gw2 related

>gw2 drawings
desu i thought it was one of those splatoon girls
wish we got squids instead of asura now...

im asking what people will be doing user. ill be doing gw2 doodle and possibly bloodstone fen after

i can use an ingame pic if you like

>xivg
>less obnoxiously toxic
That's because the furfag community is outnumbered by the lalafellfuckers, just like the elinfags in Tera. There's always going to be a demographic in MMOs that is particularly vile. In GW2 it's the cat and rat fags.

go back to /ink/, squidfucker

>other mmos have one toxic group
>we have two
tbqh though ive really only seen the catfags actually have full mental breakdowns on gw2g, maybe that's different in the guilds in game but i dont pay attention to guild chat ever

I didnt even know splatoon had a general, and I don't play it either, I just really like the cute aesthetic of the squids in comparison

GW2 is free2play, ff14 requires a subscription. That keeps the riffraff out.

they do have some qt doodles to be fair

(\_/)(\_/) ~

Are those crab claws?
Bunny ears?
Ayy lmaos?

Rat ears touching!

thats actually really really retarded!

It's still more on topic than squids and arguing about avatarfags!

Gkick Lusster

I'm trying to plant a farm, should I put aromatic herbs in all my fields?

wat

>tfw HOPE's clique will never be cool enough to have ten matching characters clearing raids and wub together

But why?

Why not? Matching characters is more endgame than getting a wife to ERP with, it is the highest level endgame possible.

>uncle sam paid for this out of my tax dollars.

Truly every sage who drafted the constitution is spinning in their graves.

Why does Anet love giving classes huge non-telegraphed burst damage and/or condi bombs? Dealing with Thieves, Warriors and stealthed Chronos is the most obnoxious shit.

the whole sailor moon light armor thing is one of the most overdone concepts in the game.

It doesn't have to be sailor scouts, weeblord, just something that matches and references something current.

>ten matching characters
>ten
>calls me the weeblord

JUST

Hey friend, you're in the wrong thread for gameplay discussion. This is shitposting general.

can you stop shitposting for once? I just want to talk about the game

I'm just trying to help you user. Gameplay discussion gets ignored in this thread. Good luck to you in your endeavors!

What is the single best utility skill in the game and why is it Plague Signet?

the other thread is capped and full of spiteful anons trying to cause trouble
this one is fresh and at least somewhat on topic

>sailor moon
>drama
>rat/catposting
>on topic.

user, the fact that the other thread is capped is specifically why it is superior.

you misspelled Facet of Nature

that's not an utility skill

shadow refuge has saved me more than any other utility in the game.
what other class gets a "reset the fight" button on a 60 second cooldown?

Thats why you rely on samefagging in there, right? "Superior".

Is there a good tanky and forgiving Thief setup I can use for solo roaming? I love Thief's mobility and stealth, but I hate dying instantly in Thief mirrors.

does dire/cancer thief still work? i remember it used to be a big nuisance just like pu mesmer, but forgot what it went out of style

I hope you're all joining in on the strike.

YEAH! That's exactly why I haven't bought HoT yet. : )

portal is better

Can't find it.

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't mislead new players with this troll list.

>avatarfags still posting as if they were avatarfagging in the other thread
>game discussion still going on in this thread
>anons bumping the other thread out of spite
And this thread is the problem? Nope.

>Americans trying to protest every little thing
What's the point, the devs are aware of it

Testing new looks, thoughts on this prototype?

(\_/)

Can be good if you opt for a bronze/red pallet instead of black/white, the latter only looks good on a shallow level because of the immediate contrast, but its kind of a meme

Ruseman was a better HOPE leader

meant for

Huh. This thread is still alive.
Ish.
Technically.

Someone should try to contact him. Does he still even play?

fuck off ruseman

assuming this is for me
no can do, im trying to match the vigil back piece to some extent
also rust just isnt my colour :/
hows 2.0 at least?

the last thing ruseman did was invite the people drosera and faeeq kicked, back into HOPE cause they asked and because he agreed because he was out of the loop and spent more time talking to people in cuckcord instead of HOPEcord

before that he invited back edarkness, which made edarkness feel justified after getting kicked a second time and making his mapchat guild and spamming the thread here for months

way before any of this, Ruseman spammed the threads anonymously, horrible imagespam and horrible posts, finally getting called out on it after not being thorough enough with his shitposting, and then never owning up to it besides "it was for the good of the general and HOPEs image....", too bad everything Ruseman did left a permanent mark of shame on the guild

so no, I don't think ruseman was a better HOPE leader

god i wish the Phalanx was just as good on females as it is on males then I could just use that

Look at this cuck and laugh.