/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!eN4TRA5L!BJAjZwSh_Ulc5wcRzl4WKMi_c-YvOiJrMaqsqrxaIZ8
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8676/?'
youtu.be/zaxVUNZBcFk?t=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Piper

but thats the worst girl

Xth for Ada

actual best gril

SHE HAS LITERALLY TWELVE LINES OF DIALOGUE THE ENTIRE GAME

first for not wanting to smell peoples farts

Big! Big big BIG! BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG

Doesn't matter, she's the only companion who doesn't die to a stiff breeze.

That's one of the reasons why she's the best

like that matters
you can loot/steal/kill and what have you

she will always love you no matter what, unlike lesser waifus that judge!

Most importantly she doesn't fucking babble on and on and on with the same dumb lines constantly; a few minute with Curie in my settlement is enough to make me want to scrap her frame and turn it into a molerat nest

Do you ever try to stack crops up as much as possible?

I got like four or five melon plants here.

>planting melons
Also that looks ugly as shit.

How are your vaults doing?

Finally bought FO4, any tips for survival and are all dlcs worth getting?

The DLCs are only worth getting if you like building.

If you want ezmodo times in survival, build water purifiers as soon as you can.

I WANT TO CUM ON ADA'S OPTICS!

Just bought fallout 4 anything I should know without spoilers? I'm going in blind

grab the season pass or don't bother with the dlc at all as it's something of a ripoff without it.
>The DLCs are only worth getting if you like building.
Entirely untrue. Automatron and Far Harbor were fantastic and barely had any building at all.

Automatron is worth it as the building is put towards an actual usable companion and not autistic settlement garbage.

Far Harbor is worth it, as it adds a new huge location and tons of new quests.

Ignore everything else.

>Most importantly she doesn't fucking babble on and on and on with the same dumb lines constantly
BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE DOES!
Especially since she has a smaller repertoire of dialogue she's even MORE repetitive.

Full of clones. But not so good, I just suck dick at doing a good layout for it all. at least all the pieces being modular makes it easy to go back and fix my fuck ups.

I just started. It's going to be all replaced with corn, tatos, mutfruit and razorgrain when I can.

Oh and what mode should I play on. Is survival available right off the bat?

Sorry, but no. If you leave Curie sitting there she will go ZE NEED TO FIND ZE INTSTITUTES OF ZE LEARNING N SHIET every three seconds. Ada does nothing comparable.

I did a large atrium and then built the main rooms along side it. Then corridors for bedrooms.

Yes, survival is the real game.

I don't remember exactly what she says because I always banish her to some podunk settlement but she has literally three lines that she repeats over and over again.

>"Traveling the wasteland with you is proving to be quite... Uplifting"
And I don't remember the other two. Point is she does do it, and you're wrong.

Here's the preset you wanted like a week ago.
Toned down the thighs a bit from 100 > 65 and a few other small changes. Wanted to fix the shoulders but never could.
mega.nz/#!eN4TRA5L!BJAjZwSh_Ulc5wcRzl4WKMi_c-YvOiJrMaqsqrxaIZ8

No, nothing Ada says is as wrist-slittingly annoying as Curie

Whatever, but the fact that she repeats the same three bits of dialogue over and over again is what we were talking about. That's what's annoying.

But Piper isn't Cait.

>I don't remember exactly what she says because I always banish her to some podunk settlement but she has literally three lines that she repeats over and over again.
Not him but no, Curie has the same number of random lines as all the other base game companions

That's a pretty anime revolver.

Curie's lines are line thirty seconds long and that accent is so brain-bashingly awful

I was talking about ada. Can't anyone pay attention?

I didn't know anyone could have such shit taste

>try firing it outside of power armor
>lose half your hand

Ada doesn't do it that often. Curie never shuts up.

what, like yours?

Ada's voice is like ASMR my dude

Why are you moving the goalposts?

What are some good ways to detect what EXACTLY is fucking up your game? I was running my esps through LOOT just a few hours ago, and now every time I launch LOOT it just breaks on me, and I don't have any clue what the hell is crashing it.

Thanks! You da boss.

You're the one moving the goal posts; Ada is GOAT and Curie is shit.

I hope we get a qt raider waifu so we finally have something new to shitpost about.

Reminder that Cait is fucking shit.

>You murder a random NPC
>Cait gets sand in her vagina
>You blatantly murder an NPC in a quest during a dialogue section/somebody gets murdered
>LOL THEY DESERVED IT

This brakes Vault-Tec regulations!

Personally I want a slutty Assaultron companion who gets off on murder.

I have that mod but where can I find one?

Is she all woman?

Damn right.

>she will never squirt oil on her piston then ram your crankshaft

Why has betesda added the best robots to the series?

>Protectrons
>Fiurst appeared in Fallout 3
>Cute as fuck Robby the Robot style robots

>Assaultrons
>Sexy as fuck female robots
>First appeared in Fallout 4

that place where all the fallout4 mods are you retarded child

it's in the mod description on nexus

Fallout 4 >= NV >= Fo3

arguing on the fallout 4 discussions page and i saw someone actually use the NMA insult

y

>arguing on the fallout 4 discussions page
why?

About what?

Anyone got that custom pipboy radio mod to work? I'm talking about this one nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8676/?'
For whatever reason mine is silent and I've done everything the author said, are my conversions borked or are they in the wrong folder?

I was talking about where I can find the gun and not the mod you fuccboi

thank you user

i wasnt arguing but theres a heated discussion going on about "if you play fallout 4 for 300 hours and say you don't like it you're lying" thread, and i saw someone use NMA as an insult

survival is just annoying mode, not actually anymore difficult. You just reload when you die from the last time you slept. Boring

because nma is actually just full of 50yo autists still playing video games in their mommies basements, desu

Her arms are nice and her facial structure is interesting but I can't help but feel she'd look better with different hair.

Not sure about that, if i understand the concept it's only two .44 mag fired at once so it's nothing like youtu.be/zaxVUNZBcFk?t=45

Well, accusing someone as being from NMA an insult, a fucking terrible one mind you, but still one, since NMA is literal cancer.

I got you, family!

>Toned down the thighs
You fuckin faggot

They're certainly one of the few aspects Bethesda has added to the games that I've enjoyed.

I haven't minded most of what they have done DESU.

The hand is on the cylinder. The gas coming out would fuck your hand.

>inside the Railroad HQ theres a Railroad operative sitting at a desk with a radio
>This radio seemingly has nothing playing, but if you listen closely, it actually has Morse code
>This Morse code is actually radio transmissions from their operatives in the Capital Wasteland

Huh, nice touch

Was there new settlers model introduced or is it only one time for the vault?
This lady appeared in my vault

I think i've seen that model of NPC at my settlements before

>Introduce the sexiest walking toaster known to man
>They don't let you fuck it

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

So, pirated versions of the DLC work with the Steam version of the base game, right? Same as the prior games?

Seen it before as well.

Yes

Read the description, the animations are subject to future changes.

Whoah, and did you see this blond hair nig?
I have 500+ h gameplay and I see them for the first time.
Thought it might be some new models for nuka cola world

>Dead Drop Disco Needs a Pickup Urgent
>Capital Wasteland Available for Delivery
>Package Lost Raiders Repeat Raiders
>Gen 1S Salvage Team at Baseball Tango 8

Are the 4 messages one can pick up from the Railraod HQ morse code

Pretty cute, Buffquad.

suck a cock you samefaggot nigger

Hey, /fog/. I just picked up Fallout 4 for the seXBone and I figured you guys would know: what are the mods I absolutely must get?

Calm down, man.

Query.

Now, semi-automatic weapons undeniably possess some of the best damage to ammunition ratios in the game, especially with the capability to bypass armour with the Rifleman perk.

That said, outside of sneak attack specific builds, in a straight up fire fight on harder difficulties / survival, would it be valid to argue that automatics become viable? The ammunition becomes swiftly abundant, and whilst the individual rounds do lower damage than semi-automatics, the RoF always them to do more damage over a short period of time?

They're also fun.

Automatic weapons only get worse on higher difficulties. More rounds to kill enemies = Faster drain on ammunition.

I use fully automatic weapons at level 138 and rape face.

The only problem with automatics is ammo consumption. Never tried it but with scrounger they are probably fine.

On survival enemies die faster.

>plasma rifle with the flamethrower attachment

weeeew lad. I probably cleared 80% of the game with that thing. Something about manhandling enemies from close yet not quite melee range.

unless its an explosive 10mm i find automatic to be pointless

You have a different problem on Survival and that's carry weight + ammo has weight.

Ammo weight isn't that big of a problem with the exception of the heavy weapons. I'd only use one if I got something like explosive or wounding on them. I imaging a wounding automatic weapon would kill shit pretty fast.

Haven't touched the game since december so i don't know but can i get by with 3-4 spare mags without restocking every 2-3 locations?

Is the Unofficial Patch still a broken mess or has it been fixed?

>survival
>more rounds to kill enemies

You what?

It was never a broken mess, it caused one bug that caused settlers appearances to change, which affected nothing but their appearance, and that was fixed.

>mfw Kiloton Radium rifle

Automatic weapons are decent when trying to take down swarms of ghouls. especially in close quarters.
That said, Vanilla survival ghouls don't spawn in large groups, so unless you're using WotC or true storms with ghoul swarms automatics aren't worth shit unless it's specific to your character's playthrough.