Whatever happened to the "stfu and buy a Civic" meme?

Whatever happened to the "stfu and buy a Civic" meme?

stfu and buy a Civic

stfu and buy a Civic

stfu and buy a Civic

Lmao I have this car

I shutted the fuck up and bought a Civic

Those tl wheels look good on it

>mudguards
>rain visors

No surprise there, another brain dead Honda "accessory" ricer. De 148

Thanks. I sold my oem 15" steel rims + shit tier factory tires for 200 and bought the TL rims plus new wider performance tires for 800

Its a 5sp and comfy af tb.h f@m

I'd rather buy the Acura version, so people won't assume I'm living in poverty.

mines a 5sp too i have the lx 4 door sedan base model. i noticed yours has fog lights but no sunroof. yours is 2013?

i dont understand whats wrong with mud guards and rain visors?
fucking sperg

They're the first "mods" every Honda ricer goes for, along with plastidip and a tint. Which is basically what you did, except instead of plastidipping the wheels, they just look dirty with some shit tier powder job.

>not buying best year/model

EF Hatch

you have obviously never owned a honda nor do you even know what modding is please dont reply again

Nigger if thats the case then my 63 year old dad is a fucking ricer.
Do you call people who put on those little mirror things ricers too? Shut the fuck up.

Bruh that guy has total dadmods going, that's like the opposite of rice.

Only if it's a Honda.
Any mods you do to a Honda are ricer mods because your modding a fucking Honda.

>puts air freshner in honda
>DUDE THATS RICE AS FUCK OMG
only if its a honda right?

I saw a Civic commercial the other day about a bunch of Comic Con tier cosplayers next to their Civics.

Yes.

STFU and buy domestic

I never liked those digital speedometers even if they make it much easier to know exactly how fast you are going.

>Its a shitty car because its a Honda

I bet you drive a brotruck or mustang and share memes on facebook comparing hondas to lawnmowers

You telling me you see a Civic like his and assume it's a dad? You're all fucking delusional, where do you morons live, Nebraska? The only people driving Civics like his are punks.

Me too

Man, the 9th gen dashboard is such a clusterfuck. 8th gen nailed it in looks and simplicity

agreed

Suck my dick. The rain guards are cause i smoke and the mudguards are factory. I shouldnt need to explain benefits of tint
>id rather buy the 10k more expensive model thats worse than an Si (no lsd) to impress people
Its a 2013 lx, i bought the OEM foglight kit :^)

Nice :D I work for Honda I have been thinking about buying the fog lights. Already have hoodbra mud guards and wheel locks. Really want fog lights and all season mats

He is busdriver.