/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)
@ Stormrage (Alliance)

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)
@ Ravencrest (Alliance)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want better filter lists.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so, when Legion launches, we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC (embed) (embed) (embed)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10937496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw thorium is radioactive
>yfw in vanilla like half of our characters were walking around plated in that shit

vanillafags confirmed to be literally cancer

post original mogs, no tier or cm also no hate

Just bought the Nobleman set in the Darkmoon Faire, but it doesn't appear as obtained in my transmog tab.
Do I have to wait 2 hours for it to be added?

eww

he probably will, lying jew

Saronite is Yogg's blood and we used that in WotLK

jelly?

Xth for deport all Muslims

Ogrimarr trainer. Warbot and Nether Faerie Dragon with a no S breed can basically get you trough all content. I used a Snake as my last pet. Use green or blue ones but not lower, however don't bother trying to catch rares.

That's about it. If you got a 100 level char, buy Crusher and just murder every low tier battle.

Just in case you missed it. Later on switch pets to what you need, just catch the stuff you need

I mean like, I want to try to get a bunch of randies to 25 so I can actually start powerleveling pets. I have no idea where to start, though. I have the Crusher guy.

Xth for snugzugs.

Is the gold limit for char transfer still 50k?

He said on stream he's going to play HS again when the cards come out

>Blacklist AV
>Queue for BG
>Get AV
Simply epic

>tfw literally every class sucks now but Legion looks pretty cool so going to keep playing despite not having fun

are any classes *fun* after the pruning? maybe warlocks? they seem like they still have more than 2 buttons

Ok , 2nd round

strawpoll.me/10937496
strawpoll.me/10937496
strawpoll.me/10937496

Also add a comment if is possible of your second choice.

And none of us got corrupted by the old gods. Word.

>a bloo bloo bloo

Plenty of classes got more fun.

my blacklist doesn't save, you have to do it multiple times

I would play on Draenor or Tarren Mill

can't vote for both

nope. i server transfered in wotlk for the mount

Unholy DK and Outlaw rogue are fun to play, I dont know if they are viable though because I am a casual fuck who doesn't raid and shit.

cmo draenor we can do it

Fuck off forever before you end up in a ditch slowly dying to death because you opened your mouth to shit talk the wrong person for your last time

>tfw shaman
>tfw have no idea whether to Heal or to DPS because both of them are essentially Tier Fucking 1 this Expansion
I just want big Numbers
What do /wowg/?

I bet you make all those felsteel annihilator faggots jelly af

Plenty of classes got more fun, autist*

Warbot and Blingtron win battles vs that Draenor wolf orc trainer alone, so you can use that, Chrominius vs that Arrakoa and Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling vs the Drenei kid. with some XP bonuses those can lvl your pets rather fast.

i voted for tarren mill but i would be just as fine playing on draenor. i don't want to play on argent dawn.

>another tranny rigged poll
fuck off kid

Does haste increase dot damage by making them tick more often does it simply increase how often they tick and reducing overall tie. On target ?

I don't mind playing in Tm , will migrate to any of this servers if they made the guild

Haste makes shit tick faster. Whether that be DoTs, HoTs, totems, whatever.

>end up in a ditch slowly dying to death
>dying to death

>when you hate archaeology so fucking much you make a dwarf dk just for it

I'll delete them in about six years when I finally have all the shit

So flat out more damage overall for affliction right?

>lets just keep voting under we I get the server I want

$50 + $15/mo?? Really? Just for a fucking shitty game

Fuck

Fuck off

>a product made by a company that has its focus on making money to survive
>IT COSTS MONEY? WHAT THE FUCK
Are you 10 years old?

huns.....

>tip: Thank you for playing World of Warcraft! Have Fun!

literally just refunded legion

>dying to death

Is the only way to know if it's rigged or not , that's or make all a character in the realm that won and see if there's actually people to do the guild .

Weird how riot lives on their cash shop alone and doesn't require a shitty subscription to survive
I guess all of their employees just don't get paid then!

>poorfag

wpsg wants a word with your bitch ass

Please stop.

Riot is backed by Tencent and they're rich as fuck. Not trying to excuse anything but jews gonna jew

EUbros vote for DRAENOR

Do not let the trannyposters make the guild on the ERP realm

can you name some examples nignog? or are you one of those faggots in arguments who spouts random "facts" and then says "look it up yourself"

>Artifacts in a month
>people buying 10k+ gold weapons transmogs like crazy
I swear I will never have a good forecast for the market

They've lost more than a half of their subscriber base, so now they need to make the game cost twice as much to compensate. I'm surprised there's still so few store items.

That's a business model retard, not every company has to follow the same one, it's not "objectively better" than other ones, god how young are you?

STOP BULLYING TRANNIES

>Enjoyment
>Proof / Facts

Most Artifacts look like shit thought.

kill yourself hon

fuck off retard

Race specific rogue pistols when? This thing looks like it was made a by a dwarf.

I have more money than you, because I don't spend it mindlessly

race specific? orcs invented rock on a stick

Zug zug

Should I go Horde or Alliance for Legion? Can anyone from the beta fill me in on how the Alliance vs Horde match up in Legion?

I was used to love everything about the Horde, from the races to the architecture, the whole aesthetics of the Horde was just comfier for me. But from Cata onward, though I played far less, it just went downhill.

Even in WoD I was blown away by how much better the Alliance had it in terms of general aesthetics: all the buildings, the garrison, and even the overall story just felt better to me for the Alliance.

Wish I was Alliance for WoD, now I wanna get an idea from beta testers if I should stick with Horde for Legion or hop over to Alliance.

>implying rogues don't steal armaments from other races/factions and use them as their own

back the fuck off???

Garrosh will reappear as a fel Death Knight this expansion.

I think orcs haven't got much attention lately

Kill yourself, Garrosh is and will always be dead.

Bullying trannies is a /wowg/ pastime though. So you might wanna leave kiddo.

>Gorehowl glaive

Normal version also has character boost?

Nice.

>tfw too broke

gib expack

This is supposed to be a safe space for people like me..

I just want an orky shoota dammit.

Yeah, cus the entire Iron horde thing never happened. Besides even if they did invent it orcs are REALLY good at appropriating things other people invented and adapting them for orcs.

Dabu.

u are not supposed to be a retarded annoying attention whoring cunt

Reminder that Sylvanas is going to be warchief for the rest of the game's life because everyone has an enormous hardon for her.

I miss Volgin

I have a safe space for you right between my legs if you know what I mean ;^)

All Iron Horde tech is Blackfuse tech. Blackhand was just a furnace operator

There is no safe place for a sub-human shit like you. You will die in pain and agony when my kkk mates will your little faggot ass.

>complains about 65 dollars
>I have more money than you

No one has ever done this.

I dont understand
Please explain

well, I do, and I'm just getting started. Haven't you heard the stereotype about the cheap bastard who has money?

Draenor is getting close!?

Yes? I mean obviously if you get more ticks in the same timeframe it's going to lead to more damage.

>>>lgbt

go back to your containment board

Goblins invented it, the blackrock clan made it bigga and everyone knows that big is best.

Grinding Lunkers for Nat Pagle rep might drive me to suicide with how mundane it is. 42,000 rep to get Best Friend, which would take 120 Lunkers at 350 rep apiece.

Aaaaaaa i just want the water mount fuck you nat stop heckling me on your horse while i fish

why cant we become one and forget alll the hate, harmorny here love peace, wow discussion for life

I am okay with this. The Horde has been a pushover for far too long. She's going to make the Horde relevant again, unlike Who'jin.

OFFICIAL WARCHIEF POWER RANKINGS

>Top tier
Orgrim, Durotan

>High Tier
Garrosh, would have been top tier if he had contained his autism a bit

>Mid tier
Thrall, didn't really do anything just lobbied for peace with the alliance yet still managed to expand the Horde somehow so he wasn't all bad
Blackhand

>Low tier
fake meme warchiefs like Rend or that Dragonmaw faggot

>Oh shit nigger what are you doing tier
Vol'jin

That's how you do it, reddit.

dont be a cunt
whats not to understand

pls reply

TL;DR: Who's better aesthetically in Legion? Horde or Alliance?

Reminder that horde gets a new warchief literally every expansion and at the of the Legion we will /spit at Sylvanas dead body.

Fuck off Merkel

but WoD was almost all about orcs