/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /reddit/, /xbxg/, /ink/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
>Alola Forms, Z-Moves, Island Challenges, and EVEN MORE new Pokemon revealed in Sun/Moon!: youtube.com/watch?v=3AZHowhxM0U
>Snack World confirmed for western release: nintendoeverything.com/the-snack-world-confirmed-for-the-west/
>Pokemon GO Plus Delayed: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/758194900466671616
>Lady Layton announced by Level-5: youtube.com/watch?v=jRDu2PUNoDo
>Live-action Pokemon movie confirmed: deadline.com/2016/07/pokemon-movie-live-action-detective-pikachu-legendary-1201789645/
>Animal Crossing New Leaf to receive major amiibo support update in Fall: nintendoeverything.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf-free-update-coming-this-fall-adds-more-amiibo-compatibility-and-splatoon-content/
>NES Classic Edition announced: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition-out-in-november/
>Darkrai revealed for Pokken Tournament arcade version: nintendoeverything.com/darkrai-revealed-for-pokken-tournament/
>Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
>Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - Nothing but japshit
Wii U - Nothing but a bad zelda port.

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
buyaDSlite.com

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
shouldaboughtanamiiqo.com

>Discord chat
discord.me/isforfags

Thanks Randall!

Thanks Randall!

What is this?

gors sex mask

Will the NX be a mobile phone with a pedometer built in? Sources say, yes!

My phone was more expensive than the NX will be. Its going to be shitty shit gimmick console.

>According to a group of UK videogame retailers, the Nintendo NX should sell for a sub £200 (about $260) price point. As stated in a report by MCV, the website surveyed a number of UK retailers (the exact number isn’t noted) believe that this price range is “essential” for Nintendo to find success again after the disastrous retail performance of the Wii U.

og 3ds xl with circle pad pro is maximum comf

No ds lite

Hi

3ds or Vita?

Depends on age. 3ds is a handheld for the "younger generation"

>just beat AM2R
>the whole way through was enjoyable
>all those boss battles
>actual surprises
>that finale

fuck.

Take a closer look at the OP and think if you should be posting here or another thread.

This is a nintendo general. Is it not? Metroid's a Nintendo franchise.

Fangame or not it's a better Metroid game we've seen from Nintendo in the past 10 years

What I meant is that this is thread in particular made by a shitposter so you shouldn't post here.

Because an op text matters so much...

I don't see any other Nintendo generals.

I'd rather not see the Nintendo general die AGAIN, just for the sake of some autist.

He's just butthurt by the truth

there's another thread with the nintyg that, if you make another nintyg thread both get deleted because mdos are dumb as it has happened several times.

Do you believe anyone reads the first post ever?

Yeah, which frequently happens with generals on Veeky Forums when the userbase is a bunch of disorganized chucklefucks.

For fuck's sake people, nintyg is less organized than the undertale general now. You guys are fucking idiots.

We are pretty much organised retard it's not our fault we have a mentally deranged shitposter that is capable of switching IPs every post to samefag for the first posts of a general. This is my last post in this thread.

Oh no I'm so offended that someone who loves dogs made the OP. Its 2016. Be progressive.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you fucking crybaby.

What I'm getting at is you fucking idiots have a fit if the OP isn't done -just right- so you insist on making a new general in a retarded attempt to fix it. This OP is fine and we can just post here and talk about Nintendo games, easy.

Oh I thought u meant Randall fucks dogs.

This is deep nintyg lore

I love the level of butthurt people are by the truth

Makes sense

we need more ninty humblebundles

Nintendo games don't go on sale and there aren't any 3rd party devs

How is it even possible to defeat someone with 95 Flow on RH Megamix

try cheating

I'm looking for a nostalgic jrpg for the 3DS. I've looked over a few like Ash and Black Ice Tome whatever. What is the best/most content that anyone could recommend?

How?

With a game shark

With kickass homebrew

With a mod chip

Just got this email for my Japanese account.

But phones are overpriced tech. They add at least 60% on the price just because it says "Samsdong" or "Fapple".

3ds: good games, good first party, lots of unique titles
vita: OK games, no first party, lots of weebshit

I hear bremavely default is "classic jrpg. You can also wait for dragon quest.

Game genie.

This is a fake gor

Everyone knows this is gors trip

I only have one tripcode.

Nah gor msox sounds right

gor you useless fuck you're in the wrong thread

I want to discuss wiiu and nes and n64. Your other thread is too closed range on topics.

Thanks Randall!

What are you playing through right now?

I'm finishing Metroid (NES) for the first time. I've gotten far in the past but I've never finished the game before.

Afterward I'll play more Pokemon Picross and maybe play something on Wii.

Ok so I was told the NX is a trashcan. Nintendo will sell you this trash receptical for $200. It will play android games like pokemon go and candy crush.

Super Ghosts n Goblins. Most rage inducing game from an era where Nintendo was good. Now we have games where you are unable to die and infinite continues. How the mighty have fallen.

>Super Ghosts n Goblins. Most rage inducing game from an era where Nintendo was good.
>Super GnG
>being the most rage inducing

user, you haven't dug deep enough to find the toughest games

Its harder and will take you longer to beat than any Kirby or wolly shit

true, I've never even beaten the first level of any makaimura game.

And this is why Nintendo is now gay.

There's always something I like on a Nintendo system.

>be replaying Pikmin 2
>kill all the enemies
>one treasure doesn't exist on the map
>Google did not help me in finding a glitch

Well. This really sucks.

There's always something I'll deal with playing on Nintendo. I like a challenge. No games were actually challenging last gen.

Does there exist anywhere a thorough list of wii remote colors/special editions and accessories? I'm curious about just how many are out there, and it's hard to differentiate official Nintendo and china knockoffs. Mostly I'm curious to see if Nintendo officially released a nunchuck that matched the pink wiimotion plus from a few years back.

>nintendo bothered to remember the sidestepper

I'm impressed.

As in 7th gen? I dunno, I don't think that Demon's Souls and Dark Souls exactly qualify as being easy.

Shitty ports at best

W-what?

You're in the wrong thread, you're talking to a shitposter samefagging about stuff he doesn't even know about

There is no other Nintendo thread

The NX is going to flop and Sony is going to buy Nintendo.

Any new information on the NX? I really want it to have backwards compatibility since the Wii U is the first Nintendo home console I never purchased.

Its a smartphone so arm + tegra. No backwards compatibility

What?