Why is Mitsu so shit

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE WHEELS? WHY?

the wheel to booty ratio is off the charts

>subcompact sedan
absolutely disgusting

because they're making econoboxes pigfat now, not simple and practical (more balanced), and not to mention overcomplicatedly ugly.

I genuinely think my rotors are larger than those wheels..

look at the damn thing

what the fuck is this shit anymore

They should stop getting ideas on Veeky Forums

Can't you buy a brand new Mirage for less than $15k?

What happened Mitsu

>mfw Nissan revives and updates the Lancer

100 years in potatoshop

I'd drive that

No way that's not a shop.

at some point we shifted into a bizarro universe where shoops are actually the reality.

Will econoboxes ever have normal proportions again?

OF COURSE NOT.
It's like only 2% of all people disapprove of the current design trends, we have no chance. Also regulations.

>Will econoboxes ever have normal proportions again?
You mean to actually ask if ECONoboxes will ever have less efficient proportions and costlier larger sizes again? Of course not. It's not just the USA, but many countries have laws giving future targets for improved efficiency. In order to meet those future targets, design changes are made. Companies without skill or ability to have technological innovation may use 13 inch wheels for more mileage efficiency. Why? Perhaps they they gutted themselves due to managers having SHORT TERM goals of improving numbers to get performance bonuses. Those managers didn't care about the future company as they would be retired by then, so they would do nonsense things to improve short term numbers or even fake stats and mileage numbers in order to meet or exceed targets in order to receive management performance bonuses just before they retired. The future people would pay the penalty though. Hmm, that sure sounds like the usa government (republicans deficit spending).

Mitsubishi sure put themselves into a death spiral with repeated corruption scandals.

It's like Veeky Forums can see the future and doesn't even know it.

The Mirage is the cheapest new vehicle sold in North America (I assume there are even shittier brands in Europe like Dacia and Proton or whatever).

Not what you're giving up vs. paying $1000 more for a Fiesta or whatever. Probably much too much.

Smaller windows will be cheaper to make. Less materials, higher yield, can make on lower-spec equipment. This was done to shave yen.

Not thanks to 'BE KIND TO THE JAYWALKERS' regulations.
Or to side impact protection.
Or regulations on headlight height.
And crash protection.
And the fact that sheet metal is cheaper than glass.
And 'I CAN SEE OUT, THEREFORE I DONT FEEL SAFE'.

Miss me yet?

How's a V8 Charger like yours in reliability? Im planning to buy a 392 Hemi.

I never understood why subcompact sedans exists. Just stick to hatches you fucks

That actually looks better.

Most people like that car look rather than a hatch look. Also a valid reason is 3rd world countries like India, etc are filled with sub compact cars like Ford Figo Aspire, Hyundai Xcent, VW Vento(Polo Sedan), etc shit.

>Suzuki Car

No. Stay go.

What's wrong with the Swift? Always thought it looked like a japanese Mini

Look at the ops picture, it would look so much better if its a hatch. Not to mention the practicality because its already a small car

I had the Baleno.

Fucking awesome car but the transmission was made of glass.

Your beloved Geo-metro is a Suzuki.

10/10 would drive

This. Such a cute little car. Shame it's no longer available (in North America).

There is a hatch. Looks terrible too.

Would be nice if another brand brought the upcoming new-gen Swift to North America. But not sure who that could be.

Why

Why is this not real...

that's what happens when you make a bigger car off a smaller low cost platform

>It's like only 2% of all people disapprove of the current design trends
really?

This legitimately looks a million times better.

I made some revisions so, 200 years in potatoshop now.

ORIGINAL

SHOOP.

tweet this to Mitsubishi and tell them you fixed their car's looks.

Now do a maddd ralliart EVO version

>less cabin space
>less trunk space

>buying a small sedan for trunk space

Why not getting the hatch then?

Wait, this isn't a Mitsubishi Mirage.
What is it then?

Ironically no regulation on blocking visibility of the road apparently.
Also fuck people who put things up blocking visibility of corners.

burgerfuckers and curryniggers seem to think it's more classy if it has a distinct bootlid, for some unfathomable reason

Sick brembos brembro

Looks better

Fiat always does it better.

we seein some shit we aint never seen before kid
a BABY FUCKEN WHEEL MAN

>Fiat
A pity. It looked rather nice, too. Something I'd have considered if I were a displacement-taxed Yuropoo.

The hatch looks better but comes in awful colours. Most I see come in that purple/pink and are driven by girls.

Oddly enough, they're usually driving the manual.

>not liking sedans

it looks different when I look it up on their site..also did they revise the mirage..looks better

Send this to mitsubitchi. I'd probably consider this for a commuterbox if it existed

>only 2% of all people disapprove of the current design trends

source on this claim?

>The hatch looks better but comes in awful colours. Most I see come in that purple/pink and are driven by girls.
>Oddly enough, they're usually driving the manual.
Credit where credit is due, at least the color palette on them isn't just a gray scale.

And the blue, known as Sapphire, is really pretty.

>Why is this not real...

Bigger wheels cost more money. So if the company gutted its design and R&D departments to save money and meet target goals that year, great. But then there is no innovation ability left. In such a case, the only way to improve both efficiency and cost for the next year is to make the wheels smaller. That's a hack and will displease consumers, but it forces the cost onto the consumers who then buy a the one size larger rim and tires. But that at least means the customer pays the cost and not Mitsubishi Motors. Thus, the managers met their cost targets with the stupid hack job as they were unable to invent their way out due to cut staffing.