Do you fart in your car, Veeky Forums?

Do you fart in your car, Veeky Forums?

Yeah, who doesn't?

Hell yeah, nothing like farting and throwing the child window locks on hen you got passengers in the rear

>rip ass
>open the window
>"bae, why you opening the window? It's cold out"

Yes but I always vacuum my seats after I do

Nigga you saved that Pepe as a jpg?

The point of it being that color is to save it as a png so it will 'blend'.

How new are you?

No if I have to fart I pull over immediately, jump out of the car, and let it loose. Even on the freeway.
Yes idiot wtf do you think.

Uh. Here and there...

What.

>getting upset that people aren't using memes right

>gag

My car smells like shit from my farts.

over time the smell is going to build up in your seat fabric and your seat will smell like literal shit

That's what Black Ice is for.

>cloth seats in his dd

Lol

>He's never heard of leather seats or shampooing fabric seats

Normie gtfo.

Veeky Forums is meme now

So Freshâ„¢

Memes are normie shit, short bites of the internet that tickle their normie senses and make them feel like they're part of the culture.

But you're right, Veeky Forums has become a normie shitposting contest in the last 3 years

That's the best part. I rip ass in my office chair so if someone sits in it after me they get that nice punch in the face of stale farts.

I remember i once ripped a really bad fart, ended up with shitting myself and the shit got soaked a little bit into the seat, the brown skidmarks are still on my seat.

That's... Really nasty user

Nice bro. I hope you had passengers to enjoy the experience with

This. Load up the seat with some stank and wait for someone to come by and sit down really hard

>3 years
Try since 2007

thats fucking disgusting

I make sure i sit down in my car before any passengers can see the shit on my seat, nobody has seen it so far.

kek

PEE PEE
POO POO

I don't believe you, that's a coffee stain

Do people actually pull over to get out of their cars and fart?

The smell of a thousand butts

>friend throwing a party in another city
>decide to make the trip there and stay overnight
>drive for about 2 hours
>only 10 minutes away from his house now
>feeling a little bit sick
>go to fart, but accidentally shit myself a little bit
>cloth seats
>don't have anything to change into
>can't show up at a party in this condition
>turn around and drive 2 hours back home with shit in my pants

Wasn't bad enough to leave a stain or anything, but I rented one of those carper cleaners the next day and steam cleaned the (literal) shit out of my interior. Never again.

I told my friends I had an "emergency I had to deal with" and couldn't make the party. Wasn't really even lying I guess. They probably thought someone died or something. I will never tell them the truth.