Marriage for green card

I am an American citizen interested in finding an immigrant that is willing to pay in exchange for marriage and a green card. I know this is not unheard of. Does anyone have experience or know someone that is seeking this type of service? Grassyass!

I'll give you $100 but I'm a guy, that's legal there right you fucking degenerates?

Man, you should really reconsider.
I was looking into this because I'm a khv loser, but they'll just end up fucking you over.

My buddy went through with this, the cunt even had his kid which even and convinced him she was going to stay. Sure enough though, the day her greencard came through, she left his ass for another dude she'd been fucking for god knows how long and now he's on the hook for his house and a quarter of his wages.

You better not be in the US. They can divorce you once theit citizenship goes through and take half your shit + alimomey. Prenups don't work, the judge will dismiss it as a "ransom tactic" since they needed the marriage to stay in the states

I just want a beautiful wife from a better land, less likely to have been violated in her youth by a lacrosse player.

>thinking mail-order brides are pure
lol

Visit a border city. Super easy to find foreigners, canadian or mexican depending on which side you choose ofc.

>dismiss prenup
Lawyer here.
Naw, son.

I think OP is just looking for Money. If he has no job or assets, then it might be worth it. If he has anything, the payment should be a lot. Maybe bitcoins or hard cash to hide the payment.

itt: people with no reading comprehension

More likely to have been violated by her father, though.

Try the Muslims. When I was 19 I was once offered $10K by a Muslim friend to marry some girl in his family so she wouldn't have to go back to Egypt. I declined because autistic.

Been there done that. Not worth it

You are very foolish. It's not as easy as just getting married and magically being finished. You have to get married, petition the government, have her go through medical screenings, fingerprints, fill out tons of forms, wait a year to a year and a half to get an immigration interview, and when you finally do get one, you have to prove your relationship. They're going to want to see photos, joint bank accounts/bills, ask you who each family members are. They put you through the ringer. And if you're lucky enough to get a greencard after the interview, its only valid for 2 years and then you have to go through another interview. And if you're lucky, its valid for another 2 years. then another interview where its valid for 10 years. It's not worth it.

Oh, and when you do petition the government to send in all the forms, it costs about $4,000, if you dont elect to hire a lawyer to help you file all the necessary paperwork.

Kill yourself.

And one last thing I forgot to mention. If you make under a certain amount of money that won't sustain two people, then it won't work. You'll have to get a sponsor who makes enough to give them 3 years of work history and W2 forms.

Welp, there goes my dream to live in Trump's America.

t. Ausfag

His mistake was fucking her. He then made another mistake by failing to report her for marriage fraud. Immigration can and will ruin people for doing this.

If he'd played his cards right, he have had a good shot at keeping the kid and having her deported.

my step sister did this and got her greencard. she paid a guy.
It seemed all alot simpler than idve thought.

You dont think immigration already knows how to deal with this fraud? I've had a few friends marry foreigners and they tell me that the US immigration people do background checks to make sure your stories check out and they ask very detailed invasive explicit questions about everything from their sex lives positions frequency etc and how you two sleep together in the same bet and both your daily routines and how your home is what kind of rooms and layout of furniture etc and names and dates of people and places you together and if they can trip you up to where the two of you answer differently they make your lives hell.

If you can cook, clean, and are prepared to work for a living, I'll take £5000 for you.

£2000 if you're a girl.