Tfw have trouble paying attention and find myself veering off to the right whenever I drive

>tfw have trouble paying attention and find myself veering off to the right whenever I drive
>quick jerky motion to the left when I notice
>have a habit of going slow
>sometimes lose track of the dimensions of my car (even worse in modern cars)

will driving ever be fun for me

I have a solution.

Kill yourself.

good god. do us all a favor and stay off the road

i guess that's why automated driving and parking was invented

Seriously guys?

Tits or GTFO

Can't wait for you to hit a tree and die, faggot.

I can't fucking sing, so you know what i do?
I don't.

You can't drive, guess what you shouldn't be doing?

seriously. I drove better than you when I was 15

Why are you so offended
I like cars man

Then work on them.
If you can't drive, get off the fucking road

And?
Why are you so mean
I can't work on them

Because you're a useless fuck who's putting other lives at danger and inconvenience due to your shittiness

It's not my fault , I don't know what's wrong with me
My awareness is just awful
I have no other options either , and I wouldn't want to not drive or not own a car anyway

Go to the doctor and get your shit sorted, then get uncomfortable race spec seats.

are you a woman

>doctor
What come on man

It's amazing how people call me a faggot when people like you exist.

No
I don't know maybe it's because I spent the first 22 years of my life in a small broom closet
I wish I could be like Veeky Forums

Well goddamn it harry you know you could've moved out when you were 17

I mean riddle was looking for you and shit but australia would've been safe enough

train parking, i wasn't good at reverse parallel parking till i lived in a city where it was mandatory to squeeze yourself in the most narrow spots

also start "speeding", like 10 or 20 above, you pay more attention to avoid traffic cameras, death and it's more fun to drive
but please use pretty empty roads for that

>having trouble paying attention

There's your problem. Figure out what's distracting you or causing you to otherwise stop paying attention and fix it.

Driving requires you to pay attention. If you don't pay attention, you crash or kill someone.

Put some effort into it man, jeez.

Do you have a sleep disorder?
Have you had an eye doctor look at you? Maybe something with depth perception?

I feel u m8

t. shit driver

Get yourself some adderall. I usually space out when driving too and it's a huge pain in the ass. The best thing you can do is listen to Euro beat or loud trap like $uicideboy$ or something if you have no meds. Serious about this. It gets me in a mood to drive like I have a death wish but at least I'm focused.

that shit is made up