Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10939971
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Purifier_(perk)
youtube.com/watch?v=XB2uT_-zJtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Enclave

Good edition

Third for Enclave

Does anyone here that actually speaks Russian and follows Molten Clouds know when this goddamn mod is being released?

I really want that improved T-51 helmet, it looks way better than the vanilla shit Beth made.

ENCLAVE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

I had this idea for a mod
I wouldn't be able to make this as it would probably involve some kind of scripting so ill just leave it here

You know how in gta5 when your in first person you can switch from iron sights to just zooming in with the crosshairs using the mouse wheel?
That would make a great mod for new vegas
>aim and then scroll up and down on the mouse wheel to switch true iron sights from on to off
And as far as how it would work I'm thinking all you would have to do is bind the ability to toggle true iron sights to the mouse wheel when you aim with none scoped weapons that way it won't conflict with Project Nevadas scope zoom thing

So /cfog/, where should it be set next?

>powered vibrating, serrated knife

>chainsaw sword

Alaska, I think it'd be interesting to see the consequence of the battle with a post-apoc Fallout perspective. Else Florida.

Florida!

The Texas-Mexico border
>Big plains with grazing wildlife
>Small tribal communities here and there
>Big town built up around the border checkpoints
>Legion presence in the west

Just thinking about all the guns that would be in a Texas fallout game is making me hard!

New Reno northern nevada
Texas or New Orleans

Now if only your Remnant PA didn't look like hot garbage.

>Mutant Alligators
>yfw they're called Deathjaws

From their FAQ
>How many percent of the work is done?
>Unknown.

>Why so?
>Because the work process is more than diversified, people who work on it have various quantity of free time, productivity level and other things that impact on our workflow. And just because we have other more important things to do.

You can also check their vk group named moltenclouds to see what objects they've finished lately and stuff.

>Florida Ghoul

hopeful, but only bethesda will make the fallout games now ;)

New Orleans or Texas.

Somewhat disappointing. I'd be willing to bet we're never going to see those models released in any way, shape, or form and that the project will die due to a lack of time.

Thanks for the translation, though.

MIDWEST
Traveling through Chicago and checking out wisconsin and michigan

Your Faction is doing roll call, how many of you are there /cfog/?

strawpoll.me/10939971

I could whip this up in a few minutes for you, but I'm already predicting a limitation
>the INI file not properly refreshing, resulting you having to leave iron sight mode for it to update

I haven't tested it to confirm, mind you

Enclave master race reporting in

I love you guys.

YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM, SOLDIER! WHERE IS YOUR UNIFORM?

>If I like you, you can call me Sarge.
>But guess what? I DON'T LIKE YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

ENCLAVE PRIDE
WORLD
WIDE

Fallout 5: Broken Banks
Fallout 6: Miami
Fallout 7: New Orleans
Fallout 8: Houston

Also, maps for the map god

anyone have the New Vegas image where you roleplay and make a character based off the numbers in your post?

I don't really think Miami would be a good choice, I'd go with the Gulf area,
I don't want DALE MR WORLDWIDE in my Fallout games.

>Implying Bethesda or Obsidian wouldn't exploit Miami's fame as being of the the largest cultural.tourist meccas of America like they did with Vegas.

Easily one of the best characters in the entire franchise.

>mr. house is considered an abomination
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Purifier_(perk)

thanks so much

Housefags BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=XB2uT_-zJtg

"Told ya"

That suit is going to come out of your pay, and you will remain in this mans army until you are five hundred and ten years old, which is the number of years it will take for you to pay for a Mark II Powered Combat Armor you have lost!

>enclave
>36%
justright.png

>NCR slowly creeping into the lead

Pottery

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dont tread on the bear!

I like this. Who's the artist?

Its signed Penett but I got it from a NV thread awhile ago.

>only one legion vote

I find it a little surprising. I thought there'd be more Legionfags around.

>>NCR slowly creeping into the lead
This is bullshit. NCR got more than BoS?
They are democratic faggots that want to rebuild government with all its flaws.
It will end up in making transmutant bathrooms and force human-ghoul relationship upon wastelanders.

>Butthurt BoSdrone detected

>Legionfriends
>ever anything more than an ebin meme

A-Ahway T-True to Kai-sar

The reason why I think these places will be used in future Fallout games is several fold

1. Even using a Fallout 1/2/Tactics style map that covers a are area of land, we would have needed like 30+ games to cover all the U.S.

2. Now that each game is focusing on only one city at time, it would take even more.

3. While there are plenty of big cities in America, not all of them have the same level of historical or cultural value.

4. Even with many of those that do, they are so close together, especially along the east coast and the eastern Midwest, that it would take forever just to get out of one small area, and all of those games were have such similar style of architecture and culture that they would all be basically the same.

So with all these in mind, the developers have to pick and choose cities of high cultural/historical importance, that are far enough away to be different then other cities, but also close enough.

If we look at the east coast for example
-Boston
-Washington D.C.
-Charelston(Likely the Broken Banks)
-Miami
-New Orleans

Are all roughly equal distances from each other, and cover most of the east coast.

With the Vanilla games they can show these cities, and the wastelands immediately surrounding them, so we can get a picture of what the wastelands and larger cities of the region are like, and then they can use DLC like Far Harbor, Point Lookout, and Honest Hearts to show us what the more backwoods areas are like, and DLC like Nuka world, The Pitt, and OWB to show us how other pre-war locations/towns have been doing since the war.

With all of this we can get a somewhat complete picture of how this region is, without having to actually see it all.

Fallout 4 + DLC covered New England, states like Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire.

Fallout 3 + DLC covered Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware.

Fallout 5 + DLC will likely cover the Carolinas + Georgia

Fallout 6 will likely be Florida + Bahamas and Cuba

Fallout 7 will be Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama

Fallout 8 will be Texas, Arkansas, and Oklahoma

with all of this, combined with what we have seen in Fallouts 1, 2, New Vegas, and Tactics, we will have seen basically all of post-war America.

OFC, Obsidian could likely develop Fallout games like they did with New Vegas, on the west coast theres LA, San Fran, and Seattle to explore.

And maybe Phoenix in the Legion's lands.

I wonder how far into the future we'll go in the games, it feels weird to have such a large jump from 1 to 2 to 3 and then have every future game bunched up in a span of 30 or so years, but it'd also feel strange to have people living in the shadow of a war that took place like 300 years prior, especially with how quickly the west coast got back on its feet. The games could always go backwards in time but I've heard NV originally took place between 2 and 3 but Bethesda were against it.

Great posts btw, your predictions make a lot of sense.

>especially with how quickly the west coast got back on its feet
The West coast has always been an anomaly due to the fact it was made before the Vault program got stupid.

Vault City and Shady both come from functional vaults and working GECKs.

Necropolis and most of the ghouls in California come from Necropolis, a Vault that "succeeded" if only in that it didn't outright kill everyone in it.

Not to mention the fact that civilization wouldn't exist on the west coast had the Vault Dweller and Chosen Ones not defeated The Master and The Enclave.

The East Coast on the other hand had to suffer from everything from radioactive fog, the rad storms of the glowing sea, the irradiated rivers of The Pitt made worse by all the chemicals from the old factorizes, and the pervasive radiation of the Capital Wasteland.

Not to mention the fact that the CW has had to deal with super mutant hordes for 200 years, and the people of the commonwealth have had to deal with not only super mutant hordes, but The Institute, who has been semi-actively playing everyone against each other.

Not only that, but that they survived all of this for 200 years without a super magical player character ala the Chosen One or Vault Dweller, is rather impressive.

Hell, from what we are told in New Vegas the state of Utah is nothing but degenerate tribals, and savage raider gangs outside the small town of New Canaan, and their mission in Zion.

Raul states before The Legion came, Arizona was so thick with raiders one couldn't trade even two miles down the road.

In Colorado, Denver was entirely abandoned and left to be overrun by dogs.

And Vegas itself sat as nothing more then a ruin with the various tribal groups roaming through it until a mere 7 years before New Vegas began.

By compare, the East Coast had established Megaton, and Diamond City, 100 years ago, other towns like Rivet city, Underworld, and Goodneighbor have been around for 40 years.

Not only that but the east coast has trade routes going hundreds of miles up and down the coast, from Boston to the Broken Banks south of D.C., both on land and sea.

By what New Vegas tell us of the western U.S. outside of the NCR, the east coast is the most developed area post-war, outside the NCR ofc.

>Super special snowflakes
You realize this applies to all fallout protagonists

>You realize this applies to all fallout protagonists
I never implied it didn't.

I was simply stating the East Coast did not have any until long after the west coast had gotten their to save them from being destroyed.

You're right the west coast really is a bit of an odd one out, I supposes its prominence in the games really colored my thoughts on how the US in general should be, I never really took the number of advantages it had into account. Tthe games taking place well into the 2300s makes a lot more sense than I originally thought.

I'm pretty sure fo3 was supposed to take place after the bombs fell. That's why it looks like shit. They got bombed harder is stupid because the more radiation the faster it dissipates
>Inb4 it's not supposed to make sense!
While fallout does have different rules from real life a lot still applies. For example, if you don't turn into a ghoul and stand in radiation for to long you will eventually kneel over and die.

>I'm pretty sure fo3 was supposed to take place after the bombs fell.
Nothing suggests this.
>They got bombed harder is stupid because the more radiation the faster it dissipates
Fallout is not real life.
>While fallout does have different rules from real life a lot still applies.
And obviously this part does not, as we see it in Fallout 3, its DLC, Fallout 4, and its DLC, and even several places in NV have radioactive water as well.

Have you ever considered that over parts of the country are doing as well or perhaps better than the west coast, and the east coast exists as it does because Bethesda can't write for jack?

I want a game where it takes place on the fringe of the NCR. Like maybe the westernmost settlement is Junktown or Hub, and here we see that since the NCR was formed, you see traders working in suits instead of rags, the streets are clean, buildings refurbished, cars and buses taking people to work, and police officers, and the further away you get the heavier gang presence there is and the police officers turn into soldiers, crop farmers are wearing overalls and are protecting their homesteads from Raiders.
That, or I'd rather see Denver or somewhere. I really don't think a location like Miami would feel right in the Fallout universe, considering all the tourist attractions and landmarks came AFTER the Communist revolution in Cuba, which was roughly post-timeline divergence.

Other parts* ahem
Apparently I can't write for jack anymore.

>yfw you see this monstrosity crawl across the fairlane

>Have you ever considered that over parts of the country are doing as well or perhaps better than the west coast,
Except we know they aren't.

New Vegas tells us that Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah are mostly just spear chucking tribal groups, and raiders. Most of which have been conquered by the Legion, who has no civilization arm, and just sort of rules over what few civilized communities there were..

Ending slides for New Vegas tell us that Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana are mostly wildness, and that the northwest is in ruins. The only sign of any civilization up there at all is the small coal mining town the Drifter came from, and he even mentions he and his mother had a hard life.

The fact that the Great Khans can build a vast empire out of the northwest in one of the endings shows us there must be no powers of note in the region. Which is backed up by the fact that the White Legs can retreat to Wyoming after getting their asses kicked by the 80s, which also suggests theres nothing up there to mess with them.

The Midwest is likely only so-so given that the destroy the Calculator ending is 99% likely to be canon. The fact that Caesar has captured BoS scribes on hsi eastern border, and not suffered any sort of MWBoS counter attack, along with Rothchild's comments on the Chicago BoS being a small group, suggests they have devolved into something akin to Lyons or Maxson, a small roaving group that kills what raiders and stuff they can, but ultimately doesn't rule over the land.

Its easy to go
>LOL BETHESDA
But Obsidian has actually done more to make the U.S. primitive then Bethesda has

He was right, /cfog/.

>Nothing suggests this
I know. I say it because of a few reasons but my strongest reason to believe this is little lamplight
>Fallout is not real life
Obviously smartass,but it may as well remain consistent.

>Obviously this part does not, as we see in fallout 3 4 and NV
>3
Bethesda didn't care and wanted a main goal/something cool. Moving water and soil would eventually filter it out and plants would still grow. Look at Chernobyl or Hiroshima some years after they had their land exposed to radiation.
>NV
Most of these seem to be puddles of non moving water with a lot of trucks with barrels in them. Since these barrels can be found across the wastes it safe to assume the barrels contaminated the water.
>4
See 3. Stop trying to wave this off with hurr it's not realistic so we shouldn't need or get an explanation

lol supermutants can't breed

>so we shouldn't need or get an explanation
We do have an explination though.

Fallout is based on 1950's scifi b-movies and nuclear paranoia which often depicted nuclear war as destroying the world and making it radioactive for freaking ever.

>Fallout is not real life.
this. not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls

So that means the east coast has to act irrationally and stupid? This means that no one should put in the effort to explain how something works in their universe? You know its people like you that keep games like fallout 4 and bioshock infinite coming out of the shitter

I loaded up NV and I found my character stuck into the ground even though he was fine before. I installed a few mods between that period of him being fine and him being stuck into the ground. Here's my mod list if that helps.

FalloutNV.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
More Traits.esm=1
Better New Vegas.esm=1
CFWNV.esm=1
CASE.esm=1
Leveled List Organizer.esm=1
New Vegas Redesigned II.esm=1
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
More Perks for Companions.esm=1
FCOMaster.esm=0
JokerineDiner.esm=1
oHUD.esm=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
Project Nevada - Dead Money (Rebalance).esp=1
Project Nevada - WMX.esp=1
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp=1
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp=1
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp=1
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp=1
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp=1
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal (Rebalance).esp=1
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp=1
Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp=1
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp=1
Alternative Repairing.esp=1
Alternative Repairing - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Alternative Repairing - Additional Campfires.esp=1
Alternative Repairing - Breakdown Item Icons.esp=1
Conelrad 640-1240.esp=1
lexx-hh-no-dialog-tags-english.esp=1
lexx-lr-no-dialog-tags-english.esp=1
lexx-no-dialog-tags-English.esp=1
lexx-owb-no-dialog-tags-english.esp=1
lexx-dm-no-dialog-tags-English.esp=1
(cont.)

>Live!
>Die!
Which did you pick?

>So that means the east coast has to act irrationally and stupid?
Except they don't, in fact, they made more progress on their own without having to be saved by a PC then the west coast did.

>This means that no one should put in the effort to explain how something works in their universe?
Do we really need an NPc to tell us radiation basically can last forever in water, when we have seen it happen in multiple games?

Do you need someone to tell you the sky is blue due to light passing through the atmosphere to know it is in-game?

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
FP gun follows crosshairs.esp=1
Reload Sounds.esp=1
F4Quickloot.esp=1
More Traits Update.esp=1
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp=1
jsawyer.esp=1
DarNifiedUINV.esp=1
Light Step ED-E.esp=1
VanGraff Vendor Fix.esp=1
BOSAlphaBunker.esp=1
TheSinkRemodel.esp=1
Invisibility for No Reputation.esp=1
Covered Face For Less Reputation.esp=1
Leveled List Organizer.esp=1
ModFusion.esp=1
Performance Of The Gods.esp=1
BetterGamePerformanceV4.esp=1
BetterPerformance.esp=1
NVR- Recommended.esp=1
New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp=1
Voice dissonance fix.esp=1
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
More Perks for Companions Update.esp=1
FCO - NPC Changes.esp=0
MeleeReachFixed.esp=1
SimpleRoastedFood.esp=1
Blooddeluxe.esp=1
More Realistic Aiming.esp=1
iRodent - Vault 42.esp=1
Real Recoil.esp=1

>Except they don't
>Rigging a purifier to explode with radiation is not irrational
>Enclave following a stupid A.I. is not irrational
>Vault guards that attack you with pure malice despite knowing you all your life is not irrational
>BoS needing to take GNR despite it having no tactical advantage is not irrational
>Two groups from the west coast just so happen to be in the east coast fighting for a purifier they don't need isn't irrational
These are some of the things that don't make sense in 3. I know you're going to go on and on why you're right and I'm wrong but this argument has happened a thousand times already and I'm tired so let me enjoy my cfog thread.
>Do you need an npc to tell you that radiation lasts forever in water
Except it doesn't retard. Like I said I'm not going to go through this little song and dance that happens every day so crawl back to the shithole you came from

>Rigging a purifier to explode with radiation is not irrational
A. It doesn't explode normally.
B. It releases radiation as a failsafe to prevent people like the Enclave from using it as a weapon. Given how needed clean water is in D.C., anyone could get thid hands on the purifier and use it for personal gain, rather then the benefit of people, without a failsafe.

>Enclave following a stupid A.I. is not irrational
The only people who knew Eden was an AI were autumn, and his father. And given how low the morale of the Enclave must have been after getting their butts kicked, it makes sense he wouldn't reveal it as it could split the Enclave.

Not to mention Autumn betrayed Eden once Eden went full batshit and tired to kill everyone with FEV.

>Vault guards that attack you with pure malice despite knowing you all your life is not irrational
They never liked you or your father because they were brainwashed fgts who saw outsiders as evil.

>BoS needing to take GNR despite it having no tactical advantage is not irrational
Actually it does have a tactical advantage, it serves as a base within the ruins of D.C. they can use as safe passage in and out of D.c., and three Dog is a propaganda icon that can get people to join the BoS so they have ore soldiers to throw at the super mutants

>Two groups from the west coast just so happen to be in the east coast fighting for a purifier they don't need isn't irrational
Actually they both do need it. The BoS, even Lyons BoS were dying off, as were The Enclave, the water purifier was the PR tool they needed to get the masses behind them in order to sustain their failing regimes.

>Except it doesn't retard.
Citation needed, other then
>MUH REAL LIFE
but given how fucking stupid you must have been to claim that shit was "irrational" makes it easy to tell why you are so butthurt, anything beyond basic ideas hurts your tiny brain.

rorr

>
The fact that the Great Khans can build a vast empire out of the northwest in one of the endings shows us there must be no powers of note in the region.
You're saying that as if the Great Khan/not dying at Hoover Dam ending is definitely canon. For all we know the canon of NV could be that the Courier is black female who murdered everything but Yesman.

And even then, you've still got the Great Lake states and literally every state that make up the south. There is still room for other places to thrive.

>Ur just mad
Nice argument kiddo.

To be fair, most of his counter points are correct. Most of the Enclave had no idea Eden was a robot, and the GNR building is a decent stronghold in the middle of the city. It's mainly just raiders behind them and they are pushovers.

Really though you shouldn't even be arguing about this shit. If the writers don't care why should you?

>You're saying that as if the Great Khan/not dying at Hoover Dam ending is definitely canon.
No, I'm saying the fact Obsidian decided to write that as a possibility shows they are accepting of the idea. And the other bits of information we learn support the idea that it is indeed empty wilderness with little in it.

>And even then, you've still got the Great Lake states
What is Fallout Tactics for 500?
-The MWBoS have bases, and have explored, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Michigan.
-We have seen Pennsylvania in The Pitt
-We know about Ronto up in Canada
-New York proper gets a mention in Fallout 3 with its Abbey of the Road

>and literally every state that make up the south
The south is literally the only region left to explore, but given we know the Broken/Crater banks are south of D.C., the southern east coast does appear to be doing any better.

Only the cities of Texas and NEw Orleans have even the slimmest possibility of having formed any sort of civilization.

Literally, the only Great Lakes state not either part of the MBoS's territory, or visited/mentioned in some way, is Ohio.

That's why I'm not. I could refute his points, but I'm tired and just want to enjoy a thread about games I like.

Pretty sure Tactics isn't canon anymore, and even if it was, what's the time difference between Tactics and Fallout 4 (presuming of course that Fallout 5/spin off takes place after 4)

>Pretty sure Tactics isn't canon anymore
Its mentioned in Fallout 3, NV, and 4, and Bethesda has said the highest level events of it are canon, and OBsidian said they considered it canon as well.

>what's the time difference between Tactics and Fallout 4
About 89 years.

Though part of Lyons mission when heading east was to make contact with the "Eastern Brotherhood", and bring them back under Lost Hill's command.

Lyons apparently met the Eastern BoS, but they told him to fuck off, so he continued on his journey to D.C.

According to Rothchild, the BoS detachment in Chicago is small.

What are some good names for a Leigonary?

in the sense that he knew the wasteland would be nothing but humans feuding for all time an wanted to unite them under a new form.

I like to imagine Tactics and BoS represent stories told by survivors with certain parts of the tales being true and certain parts being inaccurate.

BoS has been declared 100% noncanon.

Biggus Dickus

I picked can'tbreedlol

As we can see in pic related, the Midwestern BoS were quite prolific in their exploration of the Midwest

Pls respond. I know it's a long list and I probably could have posted it better but I need help.

Bigus Dickus it is