Hearthstone General - /hsg/

Discardlock Edition

>Free $10 Amazon credit for digital downloads expires August 31
>Download Amazon Underground on Android
>Install Hay Day
>wait 48 hours for $10 credit
amazon.com/Supercell-ltd-Hay-Day/dp/B018GSK5ZC

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/kmSARZ0.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[LAUGHTER INTENSIFIES]

1st for Emotional Balance

Elder Scrolls Legends is pretty good if you want to try something that isn't just tempo vs tempo.

JUST

Hopefully the next Adventure isnt complete shit

Epic Journeys & Random Encounters would be the best adventure, Monara could be the protagonist.

>oral wing
>anal wing
>vaginal wing
>triple pen wing

i.imgur.com/kmSARZ0.jpg

1st for waifus

Prove to me /hsg/ that you can judge this properly. Give it a rating/10.

What's that priests? You need a decent card to save you form being the worst class in the game? Okay here you go HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10/10

hire me blizzard

2 in every deck, excluding hard fatigue decks, perhaps.

Is it obligatory to give amazon a credit card to get the 10$?
Is there any way around it?

Here's what I have done:
I have installed amazon underground and I have installed through it both hearthstone and hay day
In the underground app there was no trace of any promotion. Instead, in the webpage they asked you personal adress data that I did not want to give. So I downloaded Hay Day from the app hoping that the promotion would trigger anyway. Did I do it right, /hsg/?

9.9/10
Any deck not running that card would need a very compelling reason.

Whoa is it OC hour already?

might run it in a combo deck or something

you should get an email, did you log into your amazon account on the underground app?

0/10 no synergy with ancient watcher or eerie statue

of course

so will I need a credit card?

0/10 would literally never see play 0 +1 draw +1 mana is more balanced

>tfw actually bought an arena pass with money
>at 9 wins

Yes, you need a credit card linked to your account

You can draw purify with it.

You may also need to change your account to "1-Click Ordering" to use it on your phone

rouges do this

It's good because:
It limits the amount of cards from 30 to 28, so the density of good cards is augmented
It counts as a spell (for yogg)
It counts as a card (for minions that need full hands) that can be replaced instantly

It's bad because:
It limits the space to 28 cards where you might need some tech cards or something
As a spell it might trigger enemy secrets and could be copied for combos for enemy rogues

Reminder that arena is rigged so you get better cards when you pay real money

Al right dipshits, the original definition of "power creep" in relation to card games was the creation of objectively better versions of strong meta cards with the objective of forcing players to buy the new cards if they wanted to stay competitive. If a card no one played got an obectively better version, it would not have not been considered power creep.

HOWEVER

Printing better versions of bad cards was acceptable because it was impossible to update printed media without issuing mass recalls, which wasn't feasible. Their way to "update" a card was to print a different version of it. Continuing this practice in an online medium proves that whomever is at the helm is simply copy pasting techniques from phyisical TCG without really understanding the reason behind them, which reveals their incompetence.

TL;DR

It's not "power creep", but its still a shitty design desicion.

>my Yogg brought me back from the brink of failure
>healed me for 14, summoned some minions, buffed them up and wiped his side of the board
>5 turns later the warrior pulls his own Yogg
>buffs my shitty minion then deals exactly the 10 damage needed for lethal
Nothin personnel

10/10, run in everything but hardcore fatigue decks maybe

Will I be able to un-link the credit card?

i agree with most of what you said, but I think they are doing it out of sheer laziness. They have to hit a specific card count with every expansion and when they can't be arsed to make more cards, they instead throw in some dumb filler.

2 MANA
SILENCE ONE OF YOUR OWN MINIONS
DRAW A CARD

of course

Its neutral, so its balanced.

Has anyone done any actual good reviews of the Priest cards? Noxious was pretty fair but he didn't seem to be aware of the Barnes/Volazj synergy.

why is this card so bad

There is no synergy there, sir. Only wishful thinking. You're in the stage most commonly referred to as, "Denial". Next comes anger.

2 MANA

Who would win in a bareknuckles fist fight- Purity, Totemic Might or Thistle Tea?

Thistle tea can actually win you games, unlike the other two.

TEA
E
A

You should get an email from amazon titled "Your $10 Amazon Appstore credit has been delivered" after a while. I got it before the 48 hours.

HHHHHHHHHH
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

When do we stop the hyperbolic masturbating and actually talk about what the cards do?

While scrounging through the Alpha cards, I've come up with the perfect solution to Priest's power deficit.

r8

dies to execute

Minions with 0 health can't live retard

well duh he's a skeleton

Tea can be pretty good.
I love it when Yogg casts Tea, you never expect it as a non-rogue. Three roaring torches is a game ender.

you got me mr.skeleton

Why wouldnt you just power word:shield for +2hp and draw?

Only use in that card is silencing detrimental effects, like ogre brute, or that new 4 for a 7/7

>posting jumpscares
Really dude

>getting scared from an image

Time to fap.

>blizzard values silencing your own minions above giving minions 2 hp

>Play Barnes
>Silence the 1/1 Deathwing
+11/+11 and draw a card for 2 mana.

what server does kripp play on so i can snipe him

>firelands portal into leeroy is 11 damage to face
>with one card

you thought the angry trees were bad, wait till you get gibbed by that shit

this gave me a seizure

What were they intended to accomplish in this Webm?

>fireland into summoning stone into velen
>10 to face
>6 dmg frostbolt
>8 damage ice lance

>next turn
>play herald volajz
>silence the 1/1 deathwing
>draw a card

Looks like they were trying to have the girl getting tossed land on her feet instead of her face

>silvermoon portal
>summon a purify

>all this priest babies crying will make blizzard buff them to tier 0 with some bullshit val'kyr card
>meanwhile paladin still mourns for the loss of shielded minibot

Not fair

so how many of you actually got the amazon credit to work?

I downloaded amazon underground on nox
I installed HayDay, Hearthstone, and I received my 10 dollar credit.
I try to make purchase in Hearthstone, yet when I click on the "get item" button on the amazon overlay, it gives me an error message.

I checked my amazon account and it shows me I have an invoice for the item I got and that it costed 0.00, yet the item isn't in the game for me.

idk what i did wrong, but this shit is giving me a brain tumor

Purify is a Rogue nerf

Everyone is like "haha Blizzard you fucks kick Priest while it's down!". No. Rogue is the anti Priest class and they push the whole Burgle shit. Priest can just not include the shit card. Rogues will get that shit randomly.

The synergy is literally a thing that exists. You silence a 1/1, you get the original stats. Decks have been built on the concept.

It might not be good enough to justify playing, but saying "there is no synergy" just makes you retarded.

>draw-go
>a real control deck

draw-go's only strategy is to just play lands, keep lands open, and then use every single counterspell you could possibly load into your deck

that's not control, that's just keeping people from playing the game

whatever will I do with a 2 mana cantrip as Rogue?

there won't be any priests to take purify from

or we'll just play the superior deck that only uses classic cards and tomb pillager

At least Paladin has the cutest card

does the invoice look like this?

Quick question: Started playing recently, have almost all decent C'thun neutrals. I main Druid and have all the C'thun priest cards. Don't have any legendaries and have like 1 good epic. Should I be buying C'thun packs or classics?

Elements? I like
Totems I looooove

would have been great if Yrel was the new hero so you could make a all draenie deck

it would have been cool if alternate heroes were all free, and they each had difference bonuses so you could have variance based on hero portraits

too bad hearthstones content is all one night in development

By legendaries and epics, I mean at all, not just c'thun.

Save up for karazhan so you can get the priest class cards

>Noxious going full savage on Hearthstone devs

You know you fucked up when some guy who plays gimmicky priest decks for a living calls your card 'trash', fucking lmao

nope, I haven't received any emails, and this is under "my orders"

Yes.

Yeah, you can see Grand Total is zero dollars

shouldnt it be

>give two random friendly minions divine shields
and they are fucking her raw, so they have no shields on

Anyone else on the verge of quitting the game? I honestly only have Arena drafts still holding me to this game. The meta feels like a puzzle solved before the cards even drop, that's only slightly varied, the new cards even kinda feel like "more of the same", Tavern Brawls are inconsistently fun/unfun and I have no will to push for Legend. Other than Arena, the only thing that might still hold me here is a sunk cost fallacy.

Ok Shawn Micheal MacQueen, you are not getting the product? Total for this Order shows $0

Can't wait for games to be decided by Barnes giving my opponent Ragnaros and Sylvannas

This card is like staring into the void. It's just so incredibly mindbogglingly bad, the more you look at it and the more you think about it, the worse it gets. Like something out of a Lovecraft story, it's slowly driving you insane by it's mere presence

yeah I don't have any packs in my account.

This expansion doesn't seem interesting, and coming off WOTOG it's hard to believe that the interesting and slower cards are going to survive to have a presence in the meta. I still like Arena as well.

If I didn't find TES Legends to be the laziest shit crapped out by a major studio for CCG, I might have moved to that. But it's just another sign that the good lore of TES is RIP, and I get salty about that and probably could never play it for that reason either.

I guess I'll see what Gwent is like.

It's an overpriced Blessing of Kings with worse stat distribution. If you don't remove something on the board, you just paid 5 mana for a 90% chance to lose tempo.

Imagine /hsg/ without priestcucks

>Totems? I LAV
GOTYAY tier voice on that card, I wish it was actually good.

How can I fix this, please help

Just dust everything and make a meme deck, then when you're tired of the meme deck you'll be forced to leave forever.

>having a cozy night playing Hearthstone in my room
>a fucking housefly won't leave me alone
>keeps buzzing infront of my face and landing on my screen
The door is wide open you fuck, leave me alone

>with worse stat distribution
i dont think so. better more often than worse in trading situations.

Arcane Giant could help push Yogg Rogue, right?