Mum encourages me to drive

>Mum encourages me to drive
>Complain to mum that young men get fucked over by insurance
>She jokes that maybe men should start driving dressed as a woman because women get lower insurance
>Nervously laugh because in the closet
>Few months later come out as trans
>Shit's awkward
>Try to break the ice by saying "H-hey at least I get cheaper car insurance now!"
>She chuckles
But is it actually true? How does insurance work for people undergoing a sex change?

Other urls found in this thread:

tgmentalhealth.com/tag/prevalence/
nydailynews.com/news/national/pa-teen-girl-kicked-prom-wearing-tuxedo-article-1.2629530
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow I thought this board was gay-free

If you're legally a woman and identify as such on your application, I doubt the insurance companies will go out of their way to verify how long it's been that way.

Sorry Allstate, I identify as a woman when I fill out insurance forms.

Get of my board mentally ill fag

Hopefully they jack up the rate for being mentally disabled and should be deemed unfit to drive

>Veeky Forums
>gay-free
haha, oh wow

>Women
>Good drivers
Pick one
Also get a miata faggot

if you do say that your a woman on your insurance and anything happens they will rape you.
I'm all for being trans and shit but don't say that you're a woman when you're a man.

This. Unless OP has surgery and his license says he's a woman, his insurance company will go ape shit if anything happens.

>>Few months later come out as trans
just get meds, user. dont give in to mental illness

You are a man regardless in my country. Thats what youre born and you cannot change it. You can however identify yourself in your own mind whatever you like.
Neither could you skip army that way. It would be a excuse
Not only would your shitposting story be gay as fuck, but you should also slowly attempt to annihilate yourself

Every transvestite I've met is an emotional train wreck. What makes you think you can operate 3000 pounds of steel when you start bawwwwwing over nothing?

I gotta figure insurance goes by the gender on your DL, I'm not sure what the process is for getting that vhanged though.

>Emotional train wreck

This makes them different from women(in this situation) how?

No OP, do this and if they try and question you kick up a shit storm.
Also, stop being mentally ill.

I don't want to break the law, I just want to know what document needs to be changed in order to legally claim women's insurance. I'm not gonna just put on a wig and start ticking "female", I'm talking after surgery.
>Living in slav land
>Gays don't drive
How do you think we get to the pride marches?

Oh and testosterone is the reason why men's insurance is higher not chromosomes so even if you don't believe in sex changes because "muh chromosomes" transsexuals do deserve lower insurance seeing has they have the exact same hormonal levels as born-females.

Women are overrepresented in almost all accidents except fatalities.

But the thing is fatal accidents are a tiny minority of accidents on the road.

Men tend to drive a lot more than women and do more miles, women are also less likely to want to drive.

Therefore insurance companies will charge as much as they can get away with, if they can charge men and men are willing to pay it they will do so.

Hormones are overstated anyway, MtF transsexuals perform similarly to just standard males when you put them into sports or competitions in that they tend to wipe the floor with the women athletes.

> TFW it's now illegal in europe to discriminate against insurance customers based on gender

>trans

>not even gay

>not bi

>not even a crossdress fetishist or femdomfag

>just straight up trans

Wow baka

Good point user

this!

Is it? that legislation passed? My problem is solved then.
I never understand all the trans hate from the right
>Bitch that the state is preventing adults from doing what they want
>Attack an adult for doing what they want

>is faggot
>afraid to drive

Get the fuck our of Veeky Forums senpai, this is a gay-free zone.

I don't think the right minds transexuals it just hates the progressive special snowflake mindset that grew around all the muh special identity politics.

There's a reason the vast majority of trans people are male to female and it's pretty obvious.

The few trans people that were relatively chill were decent people but I'm fairly certain a huge proportion are people that are just depressed mental messes that get obsessed with fetishism and kid themselves into thinking they should be a women like it'll solve all their problems, like some people get obsessive about many other things.

Obviously this is how it works:

1. your birth certificate controls legally what your gender is.
2. If it says male you put male for insurance purposes, once you are able to legally change it to female you can then change gender on insurance to female.

This is the most logical way and im very sure this is the way insurance companies would have you do it.

But seriously, dont put "female" for your insurance just because you "feel" like one. I guarantee you 100% if they find out you are biologically male, and they probably will, they will probably not cover any claim as you under represented yourself as a risk since "men are more of a risk meme".

If anyone could just consider themselves a woman and get 25-30% off insurance youd sure have a lot of that going on but thats not how it works. Thing with insurance is you NEED it when you NEED it and if they can find a way out of paying they will.

once your dl has changed, get a new insurance provider and tell them you're female.

Which trans did you come out as? T-56? 700-R4? 727 Torqueflite?

>inb4 "Turbo 350"
>you filthy fuckin casual

In the UK it's supposed to not differentiate between genders in terms of price now.

I'm pretty sure he meant c4

>There's a reason the vast majority of trans people are male to female and it's pretty obvious.
This is absolutely not true. Even if it was how does that make it less legitimate?
>fetishism
Hormone replacement therapy nukes your sex drive, the fetishists drop out early.
K thanks
>But seriously, dont put "female" for your insurance just because you "feel" like one
I am not going to do this

>is a fag
>disses based slavs
Come back when you can insure a C7 corvette at 20 years for 450 bucks a year

Where the FUCK do you think you are?
The most owned car on this board is the Mazda Miata.

Patrician as fuck

slavs are alright, bit too macho for me though

Fuck you thats how it works, your a guy you get male insurance you fuck. People like you who think the world owes them shit because theyre trans or gay are the fucking problem.

>It's absoloutely not true

Male to female outnumbers female to male by about 3:1 on the low end of studies and it gets higher in some countries

>Most drop out early

Most commit suicide regardless of how many pills they pop or operations they take because dysmorphia can't be cured by adhering to the fantasy.

There are two ways this will unfold
In case of a crash they'll either pay you off and will try to keep it under the rug so that more people don't get the idea of being "trans" or they'll give you the middle finger and if you take it to the court they'll get their most expensive lawyers and make sure that your case won't happen ever again. Multi-billion corporations don't like to get fucked.

OP here, I actually really like that car.

>Male to female outnumbers female to male by about 3:1 on the low end of studies and it gets higher in some countries
[Citation needed]
>Most commit suicide regardless of how many pills they pop or operations they take because dysmorphia can't be cured by adhering to the fantasy.
That's because people bully them over it then use their resulting suicide as "evidence" that they were a bad person.

Naw nigga I'll pay whatever my new birth certificate says I have to pay.

Yes but OP is literally always a faggot so that's a given

One study on the case

"3,509 individuals accessed the survey and 3,474 respondents completed the survey.
Gender Assigned at Birth
The majority of respondents (76%, n = 2648) reported that their assigned gender at birth
was male. Twenty-three percent (n = 807) reported their assigned gender at birth as
female."

multiple studies

tgmentalhealth.com/tag/prevalence/

Including post-op, gender identification and so on so you can't claim the argument that one surgery is easier than the other

>People bully them waah

Most people don't know or don't care, also no one cares if you commit suicide.

I'd probably say they commit suicide because they're often men, often already psychologically troubled and probably in the main age group for suicide

If you have mental troubles, you're 18-25 and male you basically comprise the vast majority of sucessful suicides so a group that contains a large amount of that demographic will have a huge suicide rate.

Getting back on the subject of cars is it worth getting the 2015 MX-5 over the older models? I really like the look of the new one and it's only 3x the price.

>That's because people bully them over it then use their resulting suicide as "evidence" that they were a bad person

If people can tell on the first look that you're a fag in a wig and with his balls cut off, you're already on a highway to hell. If you stand out, bullies will flock to you anyway and being mentally unstable makes you an even easier target. People will always be assholes if they think they can get away with it and noone will defend you if noone wants to bang you. Not hating, just saying that you'll face alot of abuse, regardless of how "progressive" your country is.

Fair enough

I said that telling people to buy miatas and sgay cars was promoting degeneracy. Now look at this perverted fuck.

It's just more noticeable in men. If a man is even remotely girly others will make him feel unusual. Women get way more leeway with being tomboys. A girl wants to dress as a man and talk in a deep voice? No problem, no-one will really notice or care. A boy wants to wear makeup and a dress? He gets taken to the doctor. Higher diagnoses =/= more cases. it actually says this in the link you posted

"The Male to Female numbers are much more reliable than the Female to male numbers at this point. Many researchers argue that FtM transgender individuals can live more easily with male gender expression and may present for treatment less."

Anyway you haven't actually answered my question as to why any of this makes the condition less legitimate.
>Most people don't know or don't care
Hmm looks to me like most of the comments in this thread are hostile
>I'd probably say they commit suicide because they're often men
This is the one true thing you have said. Goes back to my point that males get way more shit for not sticking to gender norms. If you have a sister she can go outside dressed as a man and nobody will really notice. If you however go out dressed as a woman people will at the very least point and laugh, in some cases beat you up

A used Z4M or S2000 is a better choice if you want a roadster for around that price.

In terms of performance it isn't that big of a leap, the last gen is perfectly fine and will come with most of the gizmos that you need. If I had a choice only from MX-5s I'd pick the post-facelift NC with hardtop and LSD.

Well this is why I tell /lgbt/ to stay in the closet until they actually look like a woman but some won't listen. But at the end of the day it's society's fault for being intolerant and having ridiculous double standards. As I said a woman can wear a suit without incident so why is it suddenly horrifying when a man goes out in a dress?

>omen get way more leeway with being tomboys
>Dominican tomboy at my work
>overhear her talking about how she's a virgin
>my god dat ass
>she mirin' the fact that i own 3 cars
>as of this morning, everyone knows i have a bike too

>she acts nervously around me,
>see her on a forklift, "hey u pik up any chicks w/these wheels
>she sayed, "i'll pick you up"

>mfw

>As I said a woman can wear a suit without incident

nydailynews.com/news/national/pa-teen-girl-kicked-prom-wearing-tuxedo-article-1.2629530

She's a dyke but this is fucked up. I've seen people go to prom in a beater and sweatpants.

Except several of those studies were phone surveys PURELY on gender identification

>Some dude said its possibly easier for a woman to look like a dude

Except it was about gender identification so that doesn't matter

>Why does it make the condition less legitimate

The treatments that we have for it don't seem to work very well

>You can go out as a woman dressed as a man but not as a man dressed as a woman

If you are very passable as an M2F you will not get any shit

If you are very passable as a F2M you will not get any shit

If you are not passable as a M2F you will get shit, since society deems it acceptable to hit a man you may be more likely to receive physical violence, as a fact all men are much more likely to receive physical violence

If you are an unpassable F2M you'll probably get very mean comments but society does not deem it acceptable to beat up a woman so you are much less likely to get attacked, as are all women compared to men

That answer your questions?

These cars seem too powerful for a first car. My dad said I should stick to around 1.6 L which I have just noticed the 2015 MX-5 is 2.0 L but the Z4M is 3.2 L Thanks for the suggestions though, I might consider the S2000

Big engine is better for starters, more torque, less stalls. Still the Z4M is a rather powerfull car, I'll give you that.

If it's your first car you should look for somethings older and maybe even FWD and save the money for few years until you can actually drive like Dagumi. Don't know what country you're from, but in most of Europe besides bongistan the displacement doesn't matter much for insurance, it's more about the raw kilowatts.

>Except it was about gender identification so that doesn't matter
Of course it does man, if deviation from gender norms is less acceptable among males then they are going to be more likely to realize that they can't identify as male
>The treatments that we have for it don't seem to work very well
They work fine, as I said society doesn't accept the treatment so bullies patients for going through with it until they kill themselves then use that as "evidence" that the treatment doesn't work
>If you are very passable as an M2F you will not get any shit
Exactly it all comes down to society's shallowness not any actual logical arguments against the condition. an unpassing MtF is a "freak" simply because he/she looks weird.

it's bongistan and thanks.

>2016
>not coming out as a Dynaflow

>Sorry Allstate, I identify as a woman when I fill out insurance forms.

If your status is legally a woman, then you can legally do so. If you are legally a man, but mark down your personal preference as woman, you are guilty of falsifying your claim. The insurance companies CAN and historically have denied past claims if the claim is falsified. They are legally entitled to that recourse.

Just because they have not yet called you up to correct the form doesn't mean they accept your claim as truth. They could just be letting it go as their "ace in the hole" for when a large lawsuit happens. Until they, they may choose to fulfill your small loss claims. By the way, filling small claims in no means loses them the legal ability to deny the big claim using data that the small claims used. Earlier mistakes cannot be used to justify that future mistakes must also be made.

Everyones a freak if you look weird, this is why people give transexuals/SJW's/Minorities with a chip on their shoulder so much shit

Everyone who isn't pretty well off in many categories gets shit, no one is a special snowflake.

Get fit, well kept, well dressed and see how people treat you, people are shallow by nature it's just how life is. If you set yourself up for it then it will happen, you can't force people to like you, that's just as bad as forcing people by law to discriminate against you.

>They realize they can't identify as males

So transsexualism does not exist? That's the case you're making.

I've just known a few M2F transexuals and as an outside observer it seemed to me as if they just got knocked back by life and had issues that led to them lacking masculine traits and then incorrectly assuming that the lack of those traits meant they weren't a male as opposed to they didn't feel like a male because they lacked those traits.

>Get fit, well kept, well dressed and see how people treat you, people are shallow by nature it's just how life is. If you set yourself up for it then it will happen, you can't force people to like you, that's just as bad as forcing people by law to discriminate against you
I know this and I am working on my appearance.
>So transsexualism does not exist? That's the case you're making.
I don't get what you're saying
>I've just known a few M2F transexuals and as an outside observer it seemed to me as if they just got knocked back by life and had issues that led to them lacking masculine traits and then incorrectly assuming that the lack of those traits meant they weren't a male as opposed to they didn't feel like a male because they lacked those traits.
You didn't know them very well. Every MtF transsexual I've met has been desperate to look like a woman. This has absolutely nothing to do with failing to socialize as a man. You can want breasts even if you are a CEO with a wife and three kids.

I have noticed that you were full of all the usual anti-trans arguments "It's just male fetishists", "it's just betas" etc but what I like about you is that you seem to have taken on board most of what I said. I know these answers because I pondered these questions for years. I thought it was a fetish until I went on anti-depressants, sex drive disappeared yet I still wanted to be a woman. I thought I was beta until I had sex and found it boring. So I came out the closet, told my parents and they supported me. It's one of those things you don't really understand unless you go through it yourself. At the end of the day if you live your life according to the expectations of others you'll die miserable. So I'm out and happy.

Anyway I didn't really come here to be an SJW I just wanted insurance and first car advice. I got this so I'm going for a bike ride now. Thanks Veeky Forums

It did indeed pass. Now enshrined in laws, with 'shiela's wheels' now out of business. Sexist cunts.

You literally said that more men identify as women because they feel as if they can't be a man at the same time, whereas women do. In which case transsexualism does not exist.

I should add that women tend to have a much more fluid sexuality so you should expect more varied gender identity from them as opposed to anyone else

>A CEO can be trans
The weighting is far towards very young people, also incidentally associated with identity problems in men.

You can do what you want with your life and your body, I'm very much an individualist in that respect I just think its a response to temporary problems that a lot of young people, especially men, go through. And that making permanent changes to try and offset it will make things worse in the long run.

Of course accepting individualism in respect to doing what you want with your body also means respecting other peoples choices in finding thing s attractive or unattractive, preferences change throughout history so maybe in 20 years trans people will be extremely chic or maybe not. People have a right to find things attractive or unattractive either way, and though people don't have a right to physically assault you over it, it's also a risk you have to weigh in.

>not a Powerglide

Fucking queer

kys

>mum

Guess what faggot, it's now illegal to discriminate based on gender. You being a huge faggot isn't going to drop your insurance

>be short man
>harder life than any other group in western countries
>look at me look at me I'm in a dress stop looking at me you bully!
Must be hard having to do to yourself what you're mocked for.

Fuck off with your blogpost cancer

>not a Strato-Flight Hydramatic
faggot

Haha I remember them! So that's why their commercials have disappeared?
>You literally said that more men identify as women because they feel as if they can't be a man at the same time, whereas women do. In which case transsexualism does not exist.
No because how you identify is only part of it. A woman who wants a beard and penis is a transsexual but she may not identify as one because she can already dress and act like a man without much incident and that is enough to keep her in the closet. A man now can't do a single feminine thing so he's more likely to embrace his transsexualism because for him its "if you're in the closet you're deep in, no gender bending or anything allowed". Therefor the closet is less fun for the male thus he is less likely to stay in it. The important point is that both are transsexuals because they want the genitals of the opposite sex
>I should add that women tend to have a much more fluid sexuality
Lol. How do we know the sexualities of the public? because they tell us. Now we all know that women fooling around with each other is far less frowned upon than a man doing so. You could say but what if the survey was anonymous? a guy who sucked a dick will still say he's straight even anonymously, it's called denial. Denial is an internal thing If it's drummed into you that being gay is bad you will deny it even to yourself.
>temporary problems
You sound like my dad. While he accepts he still seems to think it's a phase and so do you apparently. This is despite literally every transsexual saying they've felt this way since childhood.
>The weighting is far towards very young people
Most incorrect thing you have said so far. It is well known that the average transsexual is middle-aged. Go to any trans support group and you will see this.
> accepting individualism in respect to doing what you want with your body also means respecting other peoples choices in finding thing s attractive or unattractive
Fair enough.

op hang yourself