Vindictus General

Attendance event and raid bingo: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14584/noble-princess-events
Royal Army Reinforcement Sale: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15417/royal-army-reinforcement-sale
Limited Costume Sale - Week 3: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15547/limited-costume-sale-week-3
Inner Armor 50% Off Sale: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15706/inner-armor-50-off-sale

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: 'no_fun' or West: 'pawnshop' for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10938585/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lynn is cute! CUTE!

Delia seems like a girl that likes anal.

IT CAN'T DIE

IT CAN'T

NOT LIKE THIS

why won't you die
why do you try so hard to live

Delia's delias are the best.

Dead game after today.

ded

EU best server

East
is
Beast

I'm gonna buy an inner tomorrow

>That see through top

Bless these artists for their lewd creations.

Is dis official art? Where do you guys get it?

>official
>visible tits

;o

Deadlia

Is that a grenade goon in Titan? I thought Titan didn't have any basic monster spawns while fighting the boss itself.

I want to ____ Delia's armpit.

That's Jirkal from Fruitful.

WHO TALL LYNN HERE?

Who the fuck makes a tall character?

Me.

my lad made his karok as tall as he could
everybody else in the guild made their characters small and they're also all little white girls
he has the center of attention title too
it's good for jokes, basically

It doesn't have to end like this.

Just be like terag, talking about wanting to be the little girl all day and asking for butt pics. It's kept them alive this long, right?

I WANT TO BE

A

MOUNTAIN

No thank you

strawpoll.me/10938585/r

>Fiona at all
>Staff evie

>Pillar Karok at the time
as it should be
loli karok when?

>the time
the top
I meant the top

Tall and thick

Vile

you disgust me
I'm calling the cops

I wish this meme would end.

>Switch from max height default sliders after 3 years
>Set height to minimum and proportion to max since it makes him look a bit taller
>He now has spindly skinny legs that make up 60% of his height

Of course the airtight appearance coupons have tripled in price now

I made all my female characters tall after Vella to balance out the shortness. I like to imagine my tall ones as big sisters to shorter characters of the same type.

>big sister vella will never play with your tiny vella's soft untouched clit

it's all ogre

thanks for all the [Twilight Desert Grass] and a r7 scroll nobody wants to buy

This hurt to see

Started playing a bit today, hit level 16. So far i'm enjoying it, few questions for anyone thats been around a bit longer than I have...

Is there any personal storage areas besides the guild storage?

Is the insane lag when joining other parties 'normal' - I don't have bad internet but i'm yet to find a party that isn't a lag fest.

What are the Raids like? So far everything seems pretty dumb easy.

wait
is that...
an arisha?

This is almost as bad as black hammer fused to raiders

>personal storage
alt charaters
>lag with other parties
The connections are peer 2 peer. You can either host if you want no lag and if you have good internet, you'll make everyone else happy, but one bad person's connection can drag the party's lag down.
>raids
a lot harder. Try queueing up for the royal army raids, if any of them have 13 or more (16 or more are required to start and 8 of those have to be sub level 60 so it won't hurt them) and you can experience what they're like. Just a forewarning though, those are meant to be done with 24 skilled, high levels and geared characters so you'll probably die more often and do little damage but the dragon fights have a lot to do for everyone (bombing, catapults, ballistae, water pools, ice smashing, etc) so you're never useless

Alts for storage is unfortunate but it could be worse I suppose.

I will likely start hosting parties, hopefully it will make people happy.

Raids sound intense, I don't want to piss anyone off so might put those off for a bit.

Thanks, user.

I would advise against royal raids and just hold out until you get to the 50-60 one-per-day raids. The lag in there is unreal and makes the raids less exciting than they should.

+yes

what the fuck
How do you fuck up like that? Don't characters only see the attack relevant to them?

I don't know man, and yeah Arisha only sees M.ATT

>quality vampire.jpg

>you'll never watch everyone sperg out over black hammer fused to raiders on lann or black hammer fused to wonderland top raiders bottom ever again

did you at least tell them? jesus christ those accessories

Did anyone else notice that the combat for this game is good?

What happened to jumping?

level 90 and had no idea desu

Hitting tab as hard as I can.

>It's a Stoneskin Goblin Petty Officer episode

>It's a vengeful laghodessa episode

Shit, being an eurofag is suffering.

Merge when?

>Broken ash top and rustic straw hat

Man so many people used that shit together.

Jumping the mechanic? Removed, it was buggy and I guess gimmicky. Jumping the event? Ended last month.

The developers realized it was glitchy and completely unnecessary gimmick to introduce and was rightfully scrapped. I've been playing this game for 6 years now and without a doubt I can tell you that doing any season 2 content while jumping was still in the game was the lowest point this game has ever been in.

>Do hero succubus
>all dogs get a title

Sword Vellas knew how to fly in Desert. It was amusing but, yeah. This all the way.

I've never experienced jumping in Vindy but the Longboot Matty fight sure as hell makes me want to try it

wisp raid boss wnen?

Flying insect raid boss when?

Hopefully fucking never.

EU or NA?

Do you prefer ded or extra ded?

Well, which one is the most ded?

>crazy masaka
Fuck you.

EU is dedder than ded
West is super ded
East is ded

As a US West player I'm told often that US East is a bastion of densely packed nubile tart waifu activity. Prancing about filling boats and raids with jiggling preening goodness.

Packed.

what about Aus?

>that forum mod that forgot AUS existed and deleted a maintenance sticky

Making webms of real gameplay is too hard so have another one button webm

>Aus

Do they have a Vindi server on the ISS? Cause I imagine they're similar.

If you're "soloing" Lugh with a dead party, do you just have no choice but to get speared?

I can't stand running through the desert normally. Strafe jumping speed up shenanigans made Twilight Desert and the mountains tolerable.

>crazy masaka
Oh yeah, and strafe jumping made chasing those flying assholes a lot less tedious too.

I love these combat webms I see all around, is the game populated enough to warrant playing? I need a new mmo.

You're gonna end up soloing most everything.

sounds fair enough, is anyone willing to give me a general idea of it or should i just go fuck myself and try it out.

The lower levels are going to feel tedious and boring (which is where most new people stop)
If you can make it past that then it'll get better

The game is enjoyable, I'd give it a try.

Just know that it's easy mode up until level 60.
But you level up so fast, that if you stick with it you can easily get there with a day or two of just playing the story.

neat thanks, any other secrit club tips i should know?
okay, noted, is joining some form of guild or something like that worth it? particularly the Veeky Forums one?

Just play it. Keep in mind, the game is piss easy until around level 50-70. The tutorial levels are long.
Also, if you feel slow, know that attack speed is a Stat that only exists on level 60+ or highly enhanced (aka expensive and level 80-90) weapons or rare, expensive enchants.

Joining a guild gives you a bunch of AP (stuff required to upgrade skills) and you also get bonus stuff after a mission.

The classes offer a diverse set of playstyles once they're leveled up enough. You know how MMOs do, they slowly give you more abilities and complicate the class. This is either well paced teaching or a slow drip torture depending on the game, class and player involved.

Are you headed to US West/East or EU? There might be people who aren't shit around to help out or join in.

>West
>there might be people around

ty all

It's pretty fucking low. If you can bear a little extra lag to go to east or if you're in the glorious land of choice, central, go east.

jesus, i've got pretty good internet so i might as well.

I've never been to West, the talk about how dead it is makes me want to check it out desu

>east shitters spreading misinformation

Anyone from no_fun around? Just applied, name is Presea.

Jesus fucking christ getting to +8 is impossible

I've never done it without runes.