instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers.

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=610386
lurkmore.com/newfag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

niggers

I need more stickers

Please print this notori

I can try with the printer when it's set up.

make it diecut plz

What's up Notori.

How can I contact you about ordering something custom? Or should I ask Robust?

Ty senpai

>mfw

[email protected]

but diecut is the only thing I can offer as of now.

I just want some lettering done. Can you explain the difference between die cut and vinyl? I don't really understand this too much.

Got my stickers today, was the GLC a bonus? If it's a mistake let me know and we can sort it out. Shit looks fantastic, I'm so hyped up right now.

diecut is a single color that is cut to make the design.

Fucking phone.

When it's raining too hard to put on your new WAT club stickie

Shit nigga plz tell me you live in the states, I leave tomorrow morning and won't be back for two months. Maybe there's hope they'll come today

>When it's raining too hard to put on your new WAT club stickie

Did it arrive today? I've been waiting for mine all week reeeee

Sorry, I live I'm Canada, more specifically in the same province as him. There migh still be a chance since I ordered my stickers on the 12th.

Got mine yesterday and I live in Canada

Maybe it will get here since the mailman knows it's my bday

I ordered a "Night Runner" slap for my Meme6 so I could be like the cool guys but that shit still hasn't come in.
>3 weeks waiting already.

Anyone know how long it usually takes??

Do any sellers in the pastebin or the OP actually ship quickly?

Notori, shitbox, NC, emotional-jp, backyardtuners, are all taking years to ship.

Redpill me on the lesser-known stores, /osg/-fags.

everyone runs into the same problems.

I think as of right now I'm pretty far on the long (wrong) side of the ship time race but it seems like every other store is like a whole week before it's even sent out.

>yummy "closed"
>buy from someone else
great marketing strategy, m8

You realize there are niggers in the post office, right?

watracing is usually the fastest from what i've seen

travel time and production time can vary though, sometimes if it's slow and someones planning on making a run the next day you could get your stuff on a monday when ordering on friday if you live close and the post offices themselves aren't too busy, but for the most part expect atleast 5-7 days in addition to a standard shipping to your location, if it arrives sooner its a bonus, if it arrives later it was likely out of the persons hands.

if you have a need for a rush order though you can always ask and then offer to pay the difference in the shipping, but be aware that xpress or expedited is fairly expensive in comparison, and depending on what it if you need rushed, renegotiation might be required, or rushing might just simply be impossible due to another rush order. (like all these boats i've been doing lately)

Ordered from trolly maybe less than a week before he closed shop, it's been nearly 3 months.

Meme magic worked. I posted a complaint and it came today.
>pic related.

Damn that blows. A few stickers or what?

>mfw a free sticky showed up sooner then the ones i paid for.

Where should i slap it? (going on an FC or xr200 lel)

also what do the moon runes say on it?

'Can sticker club's

Also fc

FC, one of my dream cars

'car sticker club' holy shit autocorrect

Hey dude with the night on fire sticker, let me know what the name of the font you are using is. I'm at work now, but when I get home around 11 or 12 tonight I'll put together a psd or gimp file for you with the letters kerned by hand and post the mega link for it. It'll probably be around 600 dpi and ~2.5k pixels wide, all you'll need to do is just pull the final layer with all the text into your slaps file and resize as needed.

And plastidip

dats sum good shit. Blessed

Fuck me, mail already came today. Guess I'll have to wait for the 10 weeks until I get back again.

another set of slaps came in today!

Rip s13, at least it's caged so you'll survive hopefully.

Fuck I think I'm wrong, is that just a brace across the rear strut towers?

correct. Just welded in. Not putting a cage in this one. Probably will on the next.

dam son sorry bout that :( its worth it tho. order more slaps so you can get em by the time you get back.

Thanks for the inspiration user, can't wait for notori to open back up so I can have more stickies when i get back. Will probably end up having 100 different sticker packages when I get home.

>Call shipping company to ask what the fuck is going on
>yeah it'll be there monday
>supposed to be here wednesday

in other news check out this preview of a new roll I bought.

fancy
and appropriate

You guys are slow as fuck on shipping. Order from two weeks ago still isn't here but some /k/ patches I ordered less than a week ago are in my hands.

Yeah I placed an order with Notori, Vodnik, Backyard and YummyStickies two weeks ago. Vodnik arrived a week ago. I haven't even gotten a confirmation on two of them. Hope it's not one of those "youll be pleasantly surprised sometime this year" kind of deals.

I mean fuck I shipped out 5 boxes of about 20lbs product each and the people got it in less than a week but they can't ship a 1oz sticker in a decent timeframe.

my timeframe used to be decent and I hate myself.

whos it from
the name game is the only way to get info

No you won't

Ordered some lewds some GLC and BLC and some other shit.

Still haven't got a Night Shift that was supposed to be like 3+ weeks ago it seems.

I mean to me it's not a big deal. I also assume no stock is kept and most of these stores are managed during free time.
Does make me a little nervous when some stores go down shortly after I order (Notori and Yummy)

At least you are here so I know you didn't disappear.

How do I even post jesus
I meant you

zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=610386

yeah everything is made as it comes in. For some items I've started to make extras of things I know sell so hopefully once I get rid of these preorders and open the store again there should be no more orders and I can restart fresh.

my problem was that I was filled with orders in the last few weeks and did them first in first out instead of just shipping out stickers which I DID have so there was a few people in the last load that were waiting way longer than they should have. Not to mention some unexpected delays from personal issues and some procurement which ate an entire work week for me.

also if you buy those seats email me because I'm interested in how comfy they are. Might repurpose one as an office chair and put one in my car.

>Get home from vacation and find all this Shitboxme love waiting

Thanks family member. I owe you a gift package now

Yeah I understand about how things come up. I just hate being forgotten about or dealing with someone who is about to call it quits and just disappears off the face of the internet.

I've bought a few sets of those seats in the past 5-6 years. They feel identical to the original versions they just have cheaper fabric on them that fades faster. I recommend them to friends all the time hence why the url ends up on my clipboard often.

oh good to know, got this shit bookmarked.

by fades faster, how long does it take before it's "unusuable"

I am not saitsified. I demand satisfaction.

I want this with my order and I want chingchong text saying "bend over fockboy"

>tfw

The longest I owned a pair was 4 years and it never faded - in a hatchback with slightly tinted windows that spent the last two years in a garage.

I did however own a set in a vert that was topless whenever possible and they looked awful after a year.
Nothing some black fabric spray couldn't fix so I recommend plain black or black with gradation, etc.

pic related. 2 year old seats

Daaaaamn senpai

horey shitto

Alright, which one of you fucks drives a black early 90's accord in CO? I saw the midnight drive and zettai ryouiki slaps

w2c

1/2
wont let me post the other one for some reason, something about an embedded file

>wont let me post the other one for some reason
its the NC stickers senpai

that should do it
2/2

Sorry to be edgy here, but I would literally key a car if it had an anime sticker

holy shit, you ricer kids are the fucking worst

Sorry to be edgy here, but I would literally key a car if it had an anime sticker

go nuts, it fully depreciated anyway, that's why I put the stickers on it

>being so autistic you have to vandalize other peoples property

>vandalizing property because I don't like how it looks
nice bait

Not to be edgy, but I would literally beat the shit out of someone keying someone else's car.

lol ok keyboard warrior

lol ok keyboard warrior

why do you guys like these bigass bulky rectangular stickers

nice samefag fail

>nice samefag fail
nice samefag fail

because thats what they did in japan in the 90s

Don't let me catch you doing it or say hello to my open carry. :^)

Honestly though, keying a car is the equivalent of sucker punching some dudes wife in front of him. You just don't do that shit man.
If you hate it that much, put in your neo Nazi gear and shave yourself bald, ya fuckin skin head.

lol ok keyboard warrior

Yooo, you were in the Isuzu Impulse right? That was me. Just took this picture about a couple of minutes ago since I just got home.

Which one of you meme loving fucks is driving the white Corolla (Illinois plate starting with Z53) that has the WAT Midnight Club parody, peeking Miku, and International A license stickers?

Go check under your wipers.

International A stickers? where in the hell can i get them?

lurkmore.com/newfag

inb4 its a parking ticket

WAT Racing.

this tbqh pham

Gee billy, how come your mom lets you have six watclub slaps?

>furry pls go

local news: Hip sticker kid knows all, more on this story at 11

gno

I got me a new sticker