GO APE

Patch 1.05 is out
playstarbound.com/1-0-5-changelog/

Mods:
nexusmods.com/starbound/?

community.playstarbound.com/resources/

steamcommunity.com/app/211820/workshop/

QOL mods:
pastebin.com/WeKUygSf (embed) (embed) (embed)

Wiki:
starbounder.org/Starbound_Wiki

Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p (embed)

Zinc's Discord
discord.gg/Tk9wpth

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729704745
youtube.com/watch?v=OblXvO_aH8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hot
apex
dong

Slutty bird boys ww@

ssstab

post ships

rate ships

I need idea of what to put in the two empty rooms on the right.
I was thinking maybe a grassy area before the helm but I don't know about the other.

If I have the EPP in my backpack slot and wear the halogen backpack as a cosmetic, will it emit light?

No.

How do I make it so crew can move to the upper level of the ship? I have the ledges you can jump through but they dont use them unless they're following me

Nope. The cosmetic slot is just that, cosmetic. Whatever effects are applied in the armor slot are not applied while in the cosmetic slot. This goes for everything.

That's stupid.

maybe a captains room or a 'work room' full of interactables for the crew?

And there's no way fix it with a mod.

I will probably never bother with a new character
Sex mods when
You could put an armory on the higher floor

New thread up so reposting.

Which would you all prefer for the Novakid T2 pistol? Top one is just the vanilla one with a wooden handle, bottom one is more drastically changed and modeled after the Deus Ex revolver.

I'm also going to start posting less often since it feels like I'm spamming, so people can discuss the game.
I'll keep posting if you want me to, though. I just want this mod to be good as a fuck you to Chucklefish - One guy could do what they couldn't with a whole fucking team and a million dollars.

SAEG GET OUT

>looking through mods on the workshop
>find tier nine and ten ships mod
>that glitch castle

before i do myself a glitch, is there anyway i can give it to my main character?

I'd vote the top one personally; fits more with the Novakid wild west theme. That said, the DXHR revolver as a unique revolver with an explosive secondary fire would be neat.

Upper
Always wood, no reason to leave the lower one out tho
>discuss the game
Hilarious, do keep posting

How's my library look?

Bottom.
Keep posting I like these concepts It's better than the thread shitting up with ERP

Bottom looks better but also more powerful so maybe make it a higher tier?

Looks good. I'd add a globe and maybe a couch or recliner chair for comfy reading.
A fireplace could be cozy, if you have the room for it.

>paintings and other things blocking and covering books
???

I made the bottom one for shits and giggles one night as a concept. I'll add it in as a rare unique rather than in one of the tiers.

Here's the updated tungsten shotgun, too. I changed it to look more like a coach gun. I just didn't like how the revolver and shotgun were all just one solid gray color.

Still not sure what to do with the 3 empty rooms, or how to decorate the crew's quarters

Is there a way to "Claim" a dungeon as a base and prevent any more monsters from spawning?
Just change the filenames

Oh, that's super nice.

t. novakid player

If you're gonna be posting about your mod a lot, you should tripfag so you're easily identifiable as "the guy who's making starbound great again".

>I'll add it in as a rare unique rather than in one of the tiers.

Perfect.

It may not look very "Novakid", but god damn that shit looks nice. I hope it's end-game tier in strength.

steal some wall decorations and interactables(like bongos) homie

Post your character, user

>Library on a spaceship
>Ship jumps to another planet
>The horrible mess the janitor will have to clean
>After every jump
>Putting back each book in alphabetical order

A monster

Recently found some Magnorbs and they're fun as fuck

is it still possible to build a tower into space from the surface of a planet? or did they remove that too?

Well aren't you a lucky fuck. At least I have my flamethrower

CAN'T BREAK THIS SHIELD, JACK!

ok.

Reminds me of Borderlands 2

Posting mine again. This is my first ship.

science monkey reporting in

ok

I once had a high tier character that I used to play with /sbg/. No idea what happened to him though, and that was a long time ago so I'm pretty much playing through blind.

Somewhat related, at what point am I going to have access to more weapon variety?

Leader of a penguin ship

keep searching for weapons

Who does he think he is.

meant to reply to

why can't i dual wield guns and spread them apart a la hotline miami 2

Only one character in HM2 can do that.

Two.
Mark and The Son.

The flamethrower deserves more love
Cleaning wasps with it is great

pls no bully

>could you put this avian emblem in my room familia
dammit sbg

What's the easiest way to find a Scorched Core?

It'll more than likely be a two-handed pistol with an explosive shot secondary. It will also definitely be an end-tier unique weapon that rarely drops. I'll call it "Deus" so you can have that revolver + the Ex Machina as a stupid joke.

As for the T2 sniper, is this fine? Or would you all prefer an entirely new sniper rather than an "updated" version of the T1 sniper? I figured I could do it similar to the armor system. T2 is updated T1, then T3 is new weapons. T4 is updated T3, etc.

For T6 though (Solarium + Aegisalt) I can either continue to do it as above, or have it so that each race gets one gun of one type (Avians - Pistol, Novakid - Sniper, etc.) and that gun is a Legendary weapon. So it'd be like if Novakid's got to craft the Tesla Wrath, the Glitch got to craft the Ex Machina, etc. but they would be new legendaries.

Does that make sense?

Under the mask lies something horrifc.

have my new girl Daisy She killed a glitch with a crown, stole the crown and now is under the impression she's a princess.

Make her room bigger.

he's trying to tell you his room is too small

it's too late, you're gonna have to space him to assert dominance

Personally I would rather have new weapons with each batch so I can make a big ass armory with them
I suggest pic related as model

What is that hat called?

What's a good way to obtain Perfectly generic items without using /admin commands? Apparently there's an armour set that's pretty op crafted by them. Is it even possible without admin? The armour is by some random mod apparently. at least I assume it's a mod set.

magmabaloons beg to differ

>is it still possible to build a tower into space from the surface of a planet? or did they remove that too?
pls respond

Tell the mod maker. frog slaves are needed without doubt.

>teleport to Outpost - The Ark
>hold "A" for 1 second
>press "E"

Military beret
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729704745

That just puts you out by a pillar though?

What arms are those?

It is possible yes.

get further into the story
there'll be a cart there

Gloves from sexy mod

Hi Watashi

I tried holding a and pressing e while teleing but it doesn't work user. It just teleports me there like normal. Is there a specific time I should being and stop holding a like right as I land? or like what?

where did you get that?

>Just got the crew dupe glitch
Goddamnit, like listening to these stupid faggots in the server gloating about how they're cheating/modding their weapons in a vanilla server wasn't bad enough.

I'm saying TELEPORT AND WALK LEFT

>cheating/modding their weapons
What are you talking about user? How would they mod/cheat their weapons?

If you want to be near-invincible just go to the vg base and pick up the invisible armor from the fossil donations box. The eyepatch gives you 310 energy/HP, 390% attack, 100% guard, and it negates all attacks and fall damage. Still figuring out how to make it immune to statuses and magma.

Mine's very simple.

Stasis lock around the bookcases fronts.
Keeps all the books in place without damaging them, and without showing anything.

A merchant shows up in that spot after a certain point in the main questline, you fucking idiot. He sells the cubes.

Do I get achievements and such barred if I cheat in an object?

How about this then? Would it look better without the scope, or the scope colored differently?

Nope.

Looks nicer, you could try to do something like what I showed you where the scope is darker and has golden bits on it

How would I know that from what he said though. I haven't done the main quest user no need to be rude.

Third party here, I think it would look better with either no or shortened scope.

Maybe if you were less of an idiot you wouldn't think you were entitled to the gamebreaking godarmour without doing anything.

bad day?

This look a hell of a lot better.

youtube.com/watch?v=OblXvO_aH8s

>gamebreaking
It'd be gamebreaking in multiplayer. Singleplayer there's no such thing excluding shit that crashes the game user. Hostility doesn't do anything.

Classy.

why not have the barrel a darker colour like the tubular magazine?
Or am I looking at this wrong?