Which one and why

Which one and why.

In love with wagons and want a general daily. Don't like the super new ones cause they look at boring as a wet towel.
>ready for jap crap

As*
Also general pics i have on my phone

Forrester STI is sexy

Fuck those Subaru pieces of shit get an ms3 a 5 door is close enough to a wagon

Neither. Both are unreliable hunks of shit. Get something with a V8.

>Not getting a Forester STI if given the opprotunity
Any pleb can get an Impreza WRX.

>buying a mazda
>ever

top kek

Australias economy is going to the shitter and will only get worse cause of the fuckwits we elect.
>V8 totally affordable
>I don't have a 3inch dick

I guess you don't like effortless power.

have had a look at them

Would be nice and maybe one day but just bot realistic atm.

Both are great. Can pretty much swap any component between the two. I have a bugeye wagon and love it. The forester is quite a bit roomier.

How's the power? I don't need supafast just don't want to struggle getting up to speed.

>mall rated

Forester stomps jeep all day long, you bumper sticker loving bald lowkey-gay but also homophobic man whose favorite bands include striper but not limited to van Halen

Fucking jeepers grind my gears.

Forrester 4 cyls are slow but not agonizingly,I can only assume every step up is passable

Base models would leave you wanting more.

Neither. Get a Legacy GT wagon.

>get Imp
>put King Forester springs on it

:3

Never been a fan of foresters. Only driven by boons playing their shit poly music out of it on tinny loudspeakers here. Ive driven a few, and they've all been uncomfortable as fuck and not as fast as youd think. I have a legnum vr4 which regularly rips foresters. impreza is much better, but if i wanted a jap power wagon, i'd go for my legnum or a stagea.

Either one. Just remember to stance it and buy a lot of vape.

Thanks for the feed back guys.
How about other wagons? Lets get a collection going.
>pic not related