"Ugly" cars you like

ITT: post cars that you like wich are considered ugly by majority.

pic related: i like it far more than XKR which was praised like god by every car show, especially top gear

also this

you posted the ugliest E63
a 507hp n/a V10 coupe+manual transmission - do not care if its ugly or not, it is something special

Didn't and don't get the hate.

I don't even like SUVs or crossovers as a rule, but the Element was just plain cute, plus actually practical.

Let's see how long this post can survive before people start mentioning you know what.

Miata Nd

Dog taking a shit?

>tfw normal kids had ferrari posters on their wall, I had one of a citroen...

I think it looks amazing, but lots of people think it's ugly. Way better than the wagon or sedan imo.

Idk why but for some reason this 90s boat makes muh dick get hard

He posted an M6 as well

he posted a tuned one

People hate these? WTF?!

Have you seen the Dinan stroker version? 5.8L V10, makes 680bhp NA

You posted the ugliest color. Its like if someone ate a box of red crayons and had diarrhea

I honestly don't know what clarkson is on about. I think it looks great!
dosn't look balance

I wish these were V6 and RWD. Or a small 5.0L OHC V8.

Because I am difficult.

The spoiler is out of place and those panel gaps. But I still love how brutal this truck is. And the noise at full throttle is pure bliss

the cars fine outside of the nigger rims

I like it in this picture. Actually I would love a BMW fastback, and I mean a proper one like 350Z or Porsche, not the cutoff compact versions.

Here you go, an actual BMW fastback

I mean a new one, not an obscure 40K collector item

Ive never heard anyone say these look good, but i remember when they came out i thought it was nice looking for pontiac.
>no exterior plastic everywhere
>no lumpy tailights like the grand prix

Ehh. The gxp is too boyracerish for me. Kinda gaudy

GXP looks like Pontiac trying too hard.

The GXP looks like they finally let whoever approved the Aztec out of time out and he went and decided to make a sports sedan...

Fucking love mark viii's

Almost won one at auction today, I regret not bidding higher on it

They experimented with offering a AWD 5.0L V8 model.

Was this another case of Chebby ruining everyone else's fun because of muh corvette?

probably.

>unacceptably ugly.
>burn it.

I've always liked these.

Anyone else actually driven this? It's surprisingly fun.

I always thought these were sexy. Particularly the interior in a time when GM was known for shit interiors.

Yeah it looks pretty nice even if the materials and build quality aren't that great. Way better than anything else GM made in the 90's

It really is a shame about the shit materials and quality. It's such a nice looking design. could've been 10/10 with better materials and quality

I'd love one in manual. Rare as heck tho

I really love this, i didn't know there are people that consider it ugly

>no manual with turbo engine
JUST

They're adding a manual to the turbo engine for the 2017 model year after a litany of complaints about it.

Who hated these, they looked awesome

I actually wanted to buy this because I thought that driving with 3 people in the front was cool. But then I realised that it would be hard to find even one person wanting to drive with me.

My mom has one, it's pretty based.

There's a fuck ton of room inside when you fold up the seats

A lot of people didn't like the unpainted plastic panels but I don't think anyone hated it, just thought the plastic was ugly

Ew. Straight ripoff, and a bad on at that. Designed by Bertone's dog.

I heavily debated buying one of these. I think about it almost daily. But damnit I cannot stand the BMW crowd/stereotypes.

Coupe is my least favorite. Every time I see one in person, I like it less.

Wagon > sedan > coupe

Too much ass

The only people that even know of the stereotypes are autistic and probably part of some other stereotype themselves. Who gives a shit user, they're great cars.

>comfy as fuck
>V8
>feels like a spaceship inside

What's not to like?

I love the Subaru Baja

>Straight ripoff,
If your vision is that bad, you shouldn't be allowed to drive

hahah it looks like a flip flop

There's these 2 Arab douchebags that live near me. They both have this exact car in black. Both of them are straightpiped and loud as fuck. I keked yesterday when I saw one of them on a flatbed.

I was surprised to see that this is recommended in the sticky.

yeah the inside is great
camped out in an element with an air matress a couple times, comfy as heck

My dad had a Jensen Healey this same color, when i was growing up, so kind of a soft spot for them

A lot of people dislike the solstice for some reason, and prefer the more angular look of the Saturn Sky/Opel GT, but I like the smooth simple look.

If only people weren't asking Corvette money for the Coupe...

No reasonable human being thinks the Marauder is ugly.

Plain maybe, but not ugly.

Some people just dislike any Porsche that isn't a 911, which, while I understand the mentality, I still think it's really dumb because most of the cars Porsche makes are good at what they're designed for.

absolutely beautiful

concept interior was seccs

Oh, I might actually buy one when that happens.

I was at the dealership test driving the turbo auto and it was pretty nice, but I need muh stick.

Its cause theyre dirt cheap, i got an 09 with 60k miles for $6000. The gt and gxp models are decently quick too.

It was 2013 when i bought it, cauae that does make a bit of a difference

these look pretty good in black

that's a big car

for you

Muh nigger

>cobra wheels
>nigger rims

fuck
off
uneducated
moron

I don't know why, but love these ugly pieces of plastic