ME ME'S
EARLY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP

when the fuck is drow being nerfed
>OP since even last patch
>Not nerfed because ???

I am so fucking done with this shit.

This game is a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your existence, seriously.

>>OP since even last patch
you mean OP since pros starting picking her

>tfw you realize both Secret and NaVi are getting eliminated tomorrow

SMASH THAT MOTHAFUGGIN LIKE BUTTON >DDDDD

I NEED to BREED Auroth.

:x

you mean liquid and demon, right

you also realize that alliance will get a FREE top8 because they'll face a joke team in the lower

>tfw quit dota and started watching anime

Feels like freedom.

tell me a fun safelane combo against scrubs pls

consider that I'm also a scrub

:0

Remember that time Swindlezz picked clockwerk to feed his shadow fiend early souls to win mid against literal pinoys only to get stomped by literal pinoys

>refresher orb
SILENCE
Psh...nothing personell kid

> safelane combos

If you wanna throw lanes away at least go duo offlane, and you might kill their carry

Abba + Lich is pretty cancerous and super ez mode

blog.dota2.com/2016/08/the-international-2016-main-event-begins/

blog.dota2.com/2016/08/the-international-2016-main-event-begins/

>The broadcast stream will go live with The International Opening Ceremony at 10:00 a.m. PDT, to be followed shortly thereafter by top-seeded OG’s best-of-three Upper Bracket series against MVP Phoenix. Once that has concluded, surging DC will take on Wings in the other best-of-three UB Quarterfinals series of the day.
How many delays this year senpai, I'm thinking 30mins

oracle + necrophos

youtube.com/watch?v=6ybC45e1D8M

>~

>tfw you wreck their safelane so hard they shuffle all their lanes
>tfw you wreck the safelane again and they rotate 4 heroes over

PA and Skywrath would be early nuke galore

Is that a real doll?
Can I get some ordering information?

> wreck safelane and take tower
> enemies rotate
> wreck them again and take tower
> "gg nub team no gank"

>gg mid no gang gg

>winning maybe 80-90% of my games this week
>barely managed to avoid a loss with a tide who sold all his items 40 mins in because he couldnt press r
is this a sign of forced 50?

tfw she's nothing special without photo effects, lighting, 2 inches of makeup, etc.

that's cute roach

>tfw can't watch TI tomorrow because university

>safelaner cries in all chat about how his team is bitching him out for losing lane
>reassure him and convince him that his team are a bunch of assholes and should be helping him
>tell him his mid should swap with him
>the madman actually goes mid and starts fighting for last hits
>someone abandons shortly after

whew lucky, they actually had us outdrafted

>watch TI when it's airing
>study now

Not that hard mate.

After many straight patches of direct and indirect buffs, why don't we see more Clinkz?

it's a hero that can't catch up if he falls behind, needs a good laning phase, much like safelane weaver

all he offers is a lot of physical damage and other heroes do that better and more reliably

Don't forget

> discreetly reporting the carry who's getting bitched at by his whole team
> game finishes and "we've recently taken action..."

>when you play really well but it doesn't matter because the rest of your team are shit eating retards
>all four of them sitting in the jungle while tinker teleports from lane to lane pushing our objectives

its called abaddon

Just push tinker when he's at fountain

>invoker with only 3 ultimates

Meh.

>"SISISISISISISISILENCED"

Because he has to eat a big creep before every fight
Because he's a memeback gold pinata the moment the enemy group as 5 with a gem
Because nobody prioritizes taking objectives and prefer to deathmatch
Because he keeps getting played as position 1 instead of a roaming 4
Because skeleton walk is not a reliable escape

I didn't watch any of TI6, what are the best matches so far? Is there any that stands out?

wont you ever get over it? fgt

it's called

YOU CAN FIGHT
YOU CAN GAAANK
HAVING THE GAME OF YOUR LIIIIFE
OOOH, SEE THAT HORSE
WATCH THAT PUSH
DIGGIN THAT PUSHING KIIING

Alliance vs EG series

how does mike get to 6kish MMR while feeding almost every game

this

wont you ever git gud? shtter

you can't feed when playing support

he's offlane though

offlane is basically support

tactical feeding :-)

His scoreboard may look bad, but it doesn't matter since he has calibrated long ago.

offlane is like a support who doesn't have to ward and can sit there scratching his balls for the first 10 minutes

2k shitter detected

>tfw starting university next week after a year of being a NEET

>starting in august
u wot

post ixmike footage where he isn't literally playing support in the offlane, you monkey

my semester starts in sep

>no swiming hero

Hey Now,

With the main event of TI6 starting tomorrow, we thought it best to make a nice little condensed post to share what the reddit team will be doing both at the venue and online for the event. Yay things!
TI6 Reddit Live Thread

Through the event, we will be updating a reddit live thread from Key Arena. This will be packed full of little digital goodies straight from the event floor. Also news, spoilers, and updates.......but mostly memes.

Find that here and at the top of the subreddit all week.
rdota2 Snapchat

If you're a cool kid, you're probably over the twitters and the instas for your social media consumption. Or maybe you just love to look at snapchat stories while ya poop. Whatever I wont judge ya buddy. Regardless, follow 'rdota2' on snapchat for stories all week. Maybe if you ask nicely, /u/intolerable will send you kawaii selfies.

Link for easy friendin'
Meet Up Thursday @ Gameworks

Thursday night. 9pm. Gameworks downtown Seattle. Come hang out with some redditors. Play some games or just get wasted. Don't make me be there all alone; it will bring back some high school lunch PTSD.
Survival Guide

All the information you would ever want to know about the event is here in our survival guide so hopefully tis a good resource for some of ya.
Discord

Not at the event but still wanna talk to people about all of the dota happenings? Join us on our /r/dota2 discord yo.
@redditdota2 on twitter

For those looking for an alternative to their reddit dota twitter needs and maybe wants to see /u/coronaria 's photography.

Aaaand that's that. If you'll be at the arena, feel free to try and engage in awkward conversation with us. Here's to an amazing week of main event madness.

september isn't next week user

Goodmorning d2g.

I created my own system where if I win 10 easy bot games in a row, I would move onto medium, if I won 10 mediums, I'd move onto hard, and if I won 10 unfair games in a row, I'd queue up for a real match thinking I'd be ready for it. If at any time I lost a match, I'd be knocked back a difficulty until I completed 10 more games of that difficulty. So far I've only beaten unfair bots 10 times in a row twice. This is the only way I'm able to psyche myself up to play with actual players in a real game.

Even though I have anxiety I still want to get better at this game. Is there another way for me to improve?

i'm not the same guy
were you not implying august is late?

>>tfw Tiago's guide actually saved muh game

Which guide, dude?

did sir plebbit post this?

do you not have summer holidays in [your country] ?
here classes restart in september

>waternigger

do you actually play this game?

I'm from Norway

we do
3 months

being made of water doesn't mean you are swimming user

Nope.

I did.

> waternigger doesn't swim across the map to his replicate

doturds?

see

Are you sir bleppit?

Isn't it suspicious TI reaches 20 million just a few hours before the start?

I turned that core Abaddon into utility desu.

It suited my playstyle more

So why does this gentleman never talk?

autism

Here you go mongoloid, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

He has seen some shit

sorry but the only viable start on abba is stout, orb, tangoes

> mana potions

get a load of this shitter

What are you suggesting user? The prizepool is fake?

what does d2g think of the set Mark of Mistral Fiend ?

not gonna lie lads i might just be about to masturbate

>anything but Arsenal of the Demonic Vessel
smdh tbqh f@m

More like Mark of the Weeaboo

it turns the shield pink, are you gay?

>core Abaddon
>no armor at mid game

we got our own Robjiz?
youtube.com/watch?v=CDtcutrijoA

Too busy sucking cock.

Dont do it

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my now 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that EQUALS TO A 35 WINS TO 0 ZERO LOSS RATIO

Reminder that you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once TI6 is over and a new patch comes out Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the true chosen by the mist

whats your ideal abbadon set

movespeed or hybrid pen. quints on SF?