/drg/ Danganronpa General - Souda!! Edition

Previous: Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Gbw9umeH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Monaca's going to miss her thread!

>you will never be femdomed by older seiko

Second for I want to love-kiss Mahiru!

I dont want this smile to die.

I didn't like Souda very much

He reminded me of Yasuke from Persona 4 except with no likable qualities

Ibukimk? You there?

Forgot pic. Monaca really needs to eat.

All for Ibuki.

Speaking as a Chiakifag: Ibuki has the better design desu senpai

You didn't find his love of rockets dorky in the most adorable way?

>tfw no tsundere redhead mommy gf

>implying

seiko is a hard sub, m8

>femdomed
She doesn't seem to be the dom type.

Yeah so he's the mastermind, right?

His goal is to engineer a televised killing game so he can save everyone both to make up for being unable to save class 77 from becoming Ultimate Despair and to be like Makoto, right?

>no likeable qualities

what about the fact that he's just an emotionally vulnerable, considerate softie underneath all his faux bravado and that he made Minimaru for Akane?

that's what makes me want it more, could you imagine a timid dork like seiko trying to femdom you?

That's some complex motives he has if so

I've had my eye on him for quite some time...

That would be adorkable.

Would you have been a true best friend to Souda in middle school?

I personally met guys like Souda when I was in high school. They were alright and fun to talk to through lunch, but I never got attached to them. I was more friends with the pessimistic loners that sat around playing Yugioh and Pokemon card games in the morning. We had an entire line of tables to ourselves there were enough.

Souda isnt my favorite but he looks hot with black hair desu

Souda!!
Best thread!!

>tfw I was Souda in school

Now I'm Ibuki and everything's much better.

Are you a rockstar? Can I get tickets for your concert?
Can I ask you for an autograph and sell it on ebay?

Nowadays I'm more AE Toko than anything. I'm still awkward, but also inherently bitter and upfront about my negative aspects.
Strangely never been fired from a job.

>tfw I was a Ibuki but now I'm a Chiaki on the outside and a Mikan on the inside
save me

Yes?

I meant in terms of personality, I can't music for shit.

How can you tell

>Mikan in Elementary
>Nagito throughout Middle School
>Chiaki in High School
>A mixture of Hagakure and Makoto now that I'm at college

Best possible ending.

I was a bit of a Gundam in elementary school, now I'm a bit of a mix of Hajime and Souda's true personality.

>arrived late
>just after the arrival that things started going downhill
>almost the same deluded hope speech Nagito has
>Kirigiri got her eye on him
Yup.

I mostly fold my personality around "quirky guy with knowledge mostly about video games" and I'm a emotional wreck on the inside.

You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but.. how come you don't come here more often? You set up the taima, the dailymotion channel and all that; however, I've seen you like, twice in the time I've been here.

Maybe you should learn to play an instrument. If personality-wise you are like her... maybe talent-wise you are also kinda like her...
And since you are like Ibuki... Are you gonna offer me to hold hands?

cont.
Like, I have actual customer complaints on my record but I'm too good of a worker to do anything about. I'm getting more hours than anyone else at my store... and I hate that. I've never been written up while people who make minor mistake here have.
I personally don't like that, but what can you do?

shit who was I in high school

fuck
I was a slightly nicer Togami I think
god I hate thinking of myself in high school

>tfw Nagito throughout school days
>now a Hagakure

I'm going to hazard a guess and say they have friends who have told them how they come across

How likely is it for DG2 to be on sale soon?

J U U Z O B O Y S

No it will be some kind of extreme twist. Like how Mukuro was an imposter and AI Junko masterminded the whole game. What Im thinking is that Chisa is actually Junko or at least Junko's mom
>She's too young to be Junko's mom
teenage moms exist

When are these OPs going to go back to having some variety? It's been circular this past week and it's honestly a bit grating.

Will Kuzuryuu-kun ever come back...?

Whew, this confirms how new you are, dear athlete.

SHIT, I was a little bit of everything in high-school. Didn't fall into a specific clique as much as created my own but socialized with every group from athletes to theater kids. Never really was 100% absorbed by either, as my main hobby was still gaming and stuff. Just all around social.

Nowadays, I think I've got fewer opportunities to diversify in that way unless I join an IM team or do community theater etc.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm more Impostor than anything else. I fit the role I need to fit, and am capable of taking charge. Identity is important, but I also strive to carve out my own, and do so.

SHIT I TALKED TOO MUCH

I miss Kuzuryuu-kun

I have dyspraxia, which basically means I'll never really be good atm ost things that require hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.

is there even a character who half asses everything they do and is just figuring out what the fuck to do?

No.

Hey, Hagakure

Ugyaaaaaaaaaahh!!!

Hey Im listening to some vaporwave. Which DR character would enjoy vaporwave the move

people are more complicated than DR characters. There's a little bit of every character inside everybody tbqh

>Yusuke
>likable
wow I dont think we played the same game

Weedman, this isn't even a question. That's barely even a correct sentence.

>thought you were Makoto in school
>now that you're older you realise you were Nagito

fuck man

Now I'm feeling like I missed something really big in here. I'm more curious now, I need to know!

Is there any way to treat it? Medication? Training?

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

VA
PE
S

I miss having free time.

S
H
I
T

Souda

V
A
P
E
S

>Makoto's idealism and morality
>Hagakure's laxness and chill
>Akane's appetite
>Asahina's sweet tooth
>Souda's emotional insecurity

>tfw gf is Kirgiri and Saionji

What, did you have a kid?

I love Junko!

Maybe you have free time, but you don't manage it properly

WHO IS IBUKIMK?! WHAT'S HIS STORY? WHY DOES EVERYONE BUT ME KNOW IT?!

No I got a job.

Same thing except I get paid for it and thousands of them line up to see me.

I lurk daily, just don't post much. I am here fairly often though.

which DR char should i draw?

Guard-kun!

This thread is severely lacking in H O P E

Kirigiri and Naegi but genderswapped, so Naegi can be a proper heroine

Holy shit is Guard-Kun Raidou?

Probably some one who has the least amount of fan-art.

So Hifumi or Teru.

Hello yes your local SHSL drawfag is here and ready to rumble.

Well in theory it can be compensated for. Because I've been gaming and using computers for so long, I'm much better at handling them than most things and am even considered a fast typer.

But otherwise, it's just something you need to kidn of live with and the sheer amount of effort it'd take to overcome it in most instances is hardly worth it just to be mediocre where most people who put in your effort would be good.

That's strange for someone who has cso much for the community... I'd like to see you posting more, Ibukifriend

Ibuki

But, wouldn't, for example, playing piano be good for you? I mean, that should be extra difficult for you, but also really helpful. Besides, the fact that some things are harder for you doesn't mean they aren't worth the effort, just that there's more merit to doing them.

You are a type writer now, and given the unfavourable conditions, that is really impressive!

Kazuo "Kicking ass without his reading glasses" Tengan.

Preferably Punished "Venom" Tengan with sharpnel and all.

That's strange for someone who has done so much for the community*
I'm fucking retarded and I can't write properly

Where is Togami

You're not wrong, but that basically required me to be on computers for large periods of itme for most of my life, man.

I didtry to learn the guitar once but I was never really any good. Really I'm more of a writer than a musician. I do stand-up comedy as well.

the most*

>Mukuro at the bottom
>No representation for Makoto

That's how learning stuff works man.
You try, you suck, you try more, you still suck, you try even more, you suck less... And then you keep practicing until you don't suck.

But hey, if writing is your thing, great!

>Stand-up comedy
For real? Are you good?

Holy shit he even has the sideburns to match

all this talk of people mentioning what danganronpa character they come close to and
the only assumption I can make is with my autism sleeping issues and how much i like technology i guess i'm a weird i come close to chihiro and chiaki

I'm a bit late to this conversation, but...
>Elementary school: Chihiro
>Middle school: Tsumiki
>High school: Naegi / slight Ibuki
>Current (first year of college): Nanami / Chihiro, with a bit of Hinata
...Am I the youngest user here?

>you thought you were second best boy but you realized you were best boy
not seeing the problem here

no

Nope I am actually 100% Tsumiki. Thanks to severe anxiety no one believes i can recover from

Oh, that's exciting to hear! I turned 18 in April. ...You're over 18, right?

Seiko please.

I'm 30. Life is hard. Try to keep your friends, they help with sanity.

Yep, 14th of May my dude.

What was Junko like in elementary school? What about Nagito? How did their teachers not realize that there was something wrong with them?

Will Smith former DE from the Saints kinda reminds me of Sato

Went to a bar, went out driving. Got into a fender bender. Didn't want to get a DUI so he drove off. Other driver ran him down and killed him.

Kinda reminds me of Sato feeling like she had to kill Natsumi after getting into the scuffle because she figured she had no choice

I'll try. I'm always in the taima too, drop by some time.

Nagito probably just got lucky