/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 8th:
870 – Treaty of Meerssen: King Louis the German and his half-brother Charles the Bald partitions the Middle Frankish Kingdom into two larger east and west divisions.
1588 – Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada's attempt to invade England.
1863 – American Civil War: Following his defeat in the Battle of Gettysburg, General Robert E. Lee sends a letter of resignation to Confederate President Jefferson Davis (which is refused upon receipt)
1908 – Wilbur Wright makes his first flight at a racecourse at Le Mans, France. It is the Wright Brothers' first public flight

>News
EU4 DD04/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-4th-of-august-2016.961146/

CK2 DD 17: Crusader Cats
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10941180
strawpoll.me/10941141/r
youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc
dropbox.com/s/o42kc4rjg24rtiv/makeliquorgreatagain.rar?dl=0
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Reapers due soon

strawpoll.me/10941180

>no period at the end

FAKE

second for my waifu

Territorial Reorganization Inside Grand Strategy General

ABOLITION OF THE GROUP OF RADICAL YUGOSLAVIA
Control Council Law No. 46 and Excerpt from Report of Military Governor
[ August 6, 2016]

Radical Yugoslavia which from early days has been a bearer of spamming and shitposting in Grand Strategy General has de facto ceased to exist.

Guided by the interests of preservation of peace and security of peoples and with the desire to assure further reconstruction of the political life of Grand Strategy General on a democratic basis, the Control Council enacts as follows:

Article I
Radical Yugoslavia together with its central government and all its agencies is abolished.

Article II
Members whom were a part of Radical Yugoslavia and which are at present under the supreme authority of the Control Council will receive the status of Member or will be absorbed into the General.

The provisions of this Article are subject to such revision and other provisions as may be agreed upon by the Allied Control Authority, or as may be laid down in the future Constitution of Grand Strategy General.

Article III
The Group and administrative functions as well as the assets and liabilities of Radical Yugoslavia will be transferred to appropriate members, subject to such agreements as may be necessary and made by the Allied Control Authority.

Article IV
This law becomes effective on the day of its signature.

Done at Ljubljana on 6 August 2016.

E. KRIEG, Général d'Armée

R. JAMES, Former Marshal of Radical Yugoslavia

R.A. IGNORE for A. GRANDI, General of Grand Strategy

L.A. BUREAUCRATS for Sir TERVEISIN ROB, Grand Marshal of Grand Strategy General.

How can you make cadet dynasties in ck2+?

I think it's a decision.

You can't. AI can.

How come?

Is Reed going to kill himself?

How come? That fucking sucks.

kek

Is there a way to immediately (after getting the PP required) naval invade the US as Japan in HoI4?

Reported :^)

Reminder not to fuck with the Report and Ignore coalition or the Grandi Youth.

Pls boat
strawpoll.me/10941141/r

Did you try Invading Mexico first?

Invade china first so world tension explodes?

If you buy portrait packs, do you need to start a new game? Or will they automatically start working for your current saves

>modding HoI 4
>event won't fire
>check the triggers, everything is fine, doesn't make sense
>try moving the event to a new file
>event finally fires

so there's a limit of 20~ events per file

why doesn't the modding documentation mention this?
why does this limit exist?

So are you autists still sperging out about steamgroup shit or can we talk about the things this thread was created to talk about?

Pretty sure its automatically.

Get off my board you FUCKS

treed

Why would they do that? Are you sure you didn't fuck up something with the order? Are there vanilla files with more than 20 events?

JUST

was getting caught part of his plan?

Does HOI3 have DLC?

try marrying off one of your bastards.

Stop trying to throw us off reed, that's not you.

treed mad we discovered the real him

youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc

What kind of mod are you making?

I left this place when it started getting spammed with "alex grandi" and "liquor" about half a year ago. I've come back today and it's somehow even worse.

t. reed trying to make us think hes a nigger so we wont find him

Be honest, how many of you actually play grand strategy still, every thread for the last year has had one post about the game for every ten meta /gsg/ culture shit post or drama posts.

why invade mexico if I want to invade the US immediately (immediately)

I just checked and the event file for the soviet union has 30. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. at least the event is working

>you will never live in a world where Paradox wasn't jew about DLC

t. liquormemer

Maybe you fucked up a bracket.

Nope. I used to play it but it just became boring.

The Mongolians, along with the rest of their nomadic kin, are vermin. They are the detritus of civilization rendered completely obsolescent by the development of ever more sophisticated arms. That they are are now reduced to little more than poverty ridden nobodies grubbing in the dirt for their betters is a lenient punishment for their crimes. The reason that they hate the Chinese is because they are a race of thieves, bandits, rapists, and criminals. Their monumental crimes against not only the Chinese but civilization itself is rendered in their warped deranged minds as somehow a noble endeavour, and that the victims of their rapine in their bizarre fantasy world are the ones who have offended against them. A base culture of no redeeming value who's singular claim to fame is being the Jackal that preys on the decaying husks of once glorious civilizations around them. They envy the wealth and culture of a people superior to their own and covet what they themselves are totally inadequate of creating. Their cultural and intellectual paucity is in full display when they appropriated the trappings of a defeated nation, becoming comical operetta nazies feebly screaming their impotent rage at a power that could erase their people from the face of the earth with little effort should they ever be bothered to.

>implying any black person has ever played grand strategy

>I play without ck2 without swmh and cpr

So you get beachead on Mexico.

pre-CK2 their DLC policy was reasonable.

Reed is his first name dumbass.

DISCORD GROUP LIBERATE US FROM GRANDI AND THE R&I COALITION

YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE NOW THAT THE GRUPPE IS GONE

Kek I just started these a month or two ago. Started coming here at the same time. I was originally going to find advice and good discussion but of course I quickly learned better. I almost stopped coming but, much like /b/ back in the day, it sucked me into its vortex of stupidity. But yes, I play them.

I just want to go back to a time when the only raiders were wagglers and simpsons posters. At least then what they were doing didn't make me question my tastes in videogames.

grandi is based

Memememmemememmeme
Tooooooooo

Discord doesn't care, no one there even lurks the thread anymore.

they're anti liq2 anyway

Why is this general so cancer. I've spent like a day here and already can see it's absolute shit

HOLY SHIT ALEX GRANDI JUST BEAT A WORLD RECORD IN THE DICK SUCKING COMPETITION AT THE OLYMPICS

OMG I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT IM SO PROUD OF GSG

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME BRAZIL HAS EVER BEAT THE WORLD RECORD IN DICK SUCKING TOO OMG

I want to say we're being raided by turkslayer and discord but the fact is these imbeciles are the majority now. It's like watching pigs roll in their own shit.

>buy picture pack
>my daughter turns into this

what the fuck

treddit

Not even close, this is widely believed because of the liquormemer going there but that thinking is flawed for two reasons, liquormemer joins literally every gsg group, he's in all the steam groups. And also he loves Vicky, he just memes it because he's autistic.

The nose knows.

7.8/10. Would bang

vanilla?

because johan is a bunch of fat ugly autists they had to make the norse portraits ugly too

I've barely seen one blonde on the fucking norse portraits (unrealistic especially in scandinavia) they look more like celtic portraits. I think this is because the Paradox team is a rarity in Scandinavia, most of them have brown hair.

wew glad im not the only one that noticed the norse portraits oddly lacked any blondes

i think i 've seen only like 5 blonde dudes since i bought it, never seen a blonde woman.

reed james is based

t. reed james

>[V2] - Make Liquor Great Again for HPM 0.3.5.5 by Liquorlad*°
>This minimod reverts liquor production, consumption, and price values back to vanilla.
dropbox.com/s/o42kc4rjg24rtiv/makeliquorgreatagain.rar?dl=0

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01*°
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.5*°
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5°
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2°
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin*°
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

* The R&I may sperg out if you download this
° Talex and his Grandi Youth may harass you if you download this

Remember that the R&I reports all posts made by or about unHPM and is prone to delete entire discussions on it because he's a petty cunt, so if you want to report bugs or suggest something, contact the mod maker at Steam or Discord

t. reed james

redpill me on liquor

based xX_[FiM]twilie_lover01_[MLP]_Xx

bad for your health in large quantities

only drink socially

I never see A.I making custom kingdoms or empires in vanilla why is that?

bluepill me on alex grandi

>redpill
Keep this shitty meme on /pol/

This general is seriously fucking depressing. I used to love this place, it used to be full of history discussion, actual grand strategy and had a friendly community, now it's just brazllian/slav shitposters and is 60% alex/liquor posts. There's no humour here, no happiness, it's just this disgusting mess.

Genuinely well done, to the shitposters, you're successfully destroyed a wonderful community with your "jokes".

Liquor is haram

these are grandiposts

redpill me on alex grandi

It makes the pain go away

Alex Grandi hates liquor and the french.

Arab world is actually doing fine. Their societies are healthy and functional and most importantly growing. They maintain their traditions in the face of the nihilistic juggernaut of Western liberalism. Their group cohesiveness is strong and their women folk are firmly under control.

The notion that the Muslims and Arabs are somehow failures is a distinctly western conceit engendered by wishful thinking. On the contrary they have been and continue to be extremely successful in spreading both their genes and social memes. Most people are simply not knowledgeable enough or historically fluent to recognize that Western Christendom has lost basically half of its territory to the Arabs. The entire North African coast and Mediterranean west of Ctesiphon was once the home of Roman and Hellenistic Christian civilization. Parts of Africa were home to Germanic Vandal and Alani kingdoms prior to the arrival of the Arabs. All of that is now dust. Sure the Muslims no longer control most of Iberia or Hungary but that is only because they bypassed those natural geographic defenses entirely what with France and Germany now being ground zero for their demographic expansion. Hundreds of thousands of invaders come with each passing year to join the host of millions already present. Like the previous Volkwanderung that destroyed the Western Empire, more and more money is being spent for domestic security and flat out tribute in the form of welfare payments. Shiftless layabouts they may be, but the Kebab has a future. The future of the West is a worn out spinster being eaten by her cats after she dies.

Notorious homosexual, often has massive gay orgies in the back alleys of Brazilian favelas.

Also won a gold medal in the dick sucking competition at the olympics.

How do I achieve the patience to play a war campaign as a country that doesn't start off strong?

redpill me on reed james

is there a tl;dr of this

redpill me on the r&i aka Quinn Benson

Xe's a transpony and xir real name is xX_[FiM]twilie_lover01_[MLP]_Xx shitlord

redpill me on /gsg/

tl;dr

Being raided by literally everything.

A place full of shitposting homosexuals. Ruled by a devout protestant named Alex Grandi who banned liquor from the general.

Succeeding as a country that starts off strong just isn't that satisfying. Aim to pull off difficult goals rather than just trying to paint the map.

Redpill me on steel

Rebdill me on johan :DDDD

THAT'S IT, I'M FILTERING THE WORD REDPILL FROM THIS GENERAL