ITT: times you were like the Driver

>mom tells me that she needs a ride to the pharmacy
>without looking at her I put on my denim jacket, put a cigarette in my mouth, put on my driving gloves, and grab my keys to my CVPI that I bought at a police auction (dat V8)
>open the driver's side door with the key, get inside the car and turn it on while she stands outside with her arms crossed
>open the passenger side door and look at her for the first time today and say "Get in."
>drive to the pharmacy and pull up to the curb
>turn to her and say "I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?"
>she sighs and gets out of the car
>I sit there waiting for her on the curb
>her five minutes are up
>peel out of the parking lot
>she walks home and scolds me when she sees me

>mom

Stopped reading there

>she walks home and scolds me when she sees me
No tendies for you, I take it?

No, but it was worth it.

Did you put your watch on the steering wheel

That movie was so shit.

..............................want a toothpick..................................

your a shit
that movie was great

From now on, every word out of your mouth will be the truth. Or I'm going to hurt you. Do you understand?

pretty cringeworthy

Op, you're an autist and could have waited for ur mom

Fuck y'all, the movie was great. Did you know that Nicolas Winding-Refn is colourblind?

Why haven't you got your official driving gloves yet.

itonlinenews.com/where-to-buy-the-ryan-gosling-leather-driving-gloves-from-the-movie-drive

>autism, the thread

>go to the MOT centre to get my car checked for another year (basically an annual inspection that you have to do in the UK)
>sitting in the queue I can hear my timex watch strapped to the steering wheel ticking while I wait
>my hands are at the perfect 10 and 2 position, I can see my knuckles are going white from gripping the steering wheel through the holes in my driving gloves
>finally I get called to the inspection lane. I stare at the inspector and drive up to him at WOT
>he scolds me, saying "whoa whoa who do you think you are driving like that?"
>"I drive"
>he stares at me as if I told him I just fucked his mother
>he walks around the car, I follow his eyes in my mirrors
>he beckons me forward, I drive calmly this time
>"OK put on your headlights so I can check them for alignment" he tells me. I know why he needs my headlights on but he probably thinks I'm an amateur
>his arrogance annoys me, but my face stays blank. I debate whether to obey him or stand my ground to assert my dominan-
>"hey, are you going to turn your headlights on or not?"
>I crack
>"How about this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you."
>he tells me I'm not allowed to complete my test, and I have to reverse out and leave.
>I turn my stereo on and blast real human bean
>again he gives me a stern look as I reverse out while still staring at him
>his face turns to laughter as I reverse into a pole and stall my car. I finally get my car started again and drive out
>get my mum to go to the MOT centre the next time due to embarrassment

I can only pray this is real

Do you understand?

Not even good boy points.

r9k loves this movie. Let that sink in.

>I loved this movie it did surprise me at the off the wall violence but the music and story were awesome. I also like the affordable gloves very cool my girlfriend would like to see me in them. She would prefer Ryan Gosling but I guess I’m the next best thing. :)

lmao

way to be an asshole to your mom

>driving
>put a toothpick in my mouth
>on the backroads flying by
>go over a bump, open my mouth and swallow toothpick
>crash because choking
>have to have surgery
>real human bean

>everyone in this thread is so new they dont remember Driver autism threads