clans:
EU
NOFUN(ded) eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/
QSF(alive) eu.wargaming.net/clans/500017963/
NA
GOYIM
na.wargaming.net/clans/1000022908

>where do i find platoons
chances are a couple of bad life decisions led you here so finding a couple of virtual tank buddies to play with should be the least of your worries

dead before its time

Other urls found in this thread:

thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/08/07/wg-na-does-a-great-job/
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0p772b3Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=daRVT1PgTPw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0IfchQWoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for posting tonks.

i blame those NTR terrorists killing the last thread early. and the tomato team for not being able to shit post and play at the same time

All the people i use to play with havent played in a month. What do i now /wotg/?

damn why is he so good looking

hold down the fort ;_;

Continue playing. Hope someone comes back. Try to get your friends involved, unless you think you will lose them if you do.

>that player named erwin rommel or erich von manstein

>play a TD
>end up having to be aggressive as shit in cities because heavies camp at the back of the map
THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN but at least the Jagdpanzer 4 has enough DPM to pull it off at times

>they're in a Russian tank
Why do some people go so far that they exclusively play one nation? Is it to maximize their crew potential and spread of grinding, or do they find something comfy about being limited so much in choice? I guess I can see some appeal but it's weird.

>that player who doesn't take his tank into the city because muh combat doctrines.

when i'm in american mediums I refuse to fight other tanks unless I have 4 allies with me

>handsome...

THEY LITERALLY PLAY OY AIN'T ME WHEN CROC IS INTRODUCED

>that guy that doesn't use the top gun on a tank because muh historical accuracy
>still has 2 moe's
Guess I'll allow it but jesus fuck.

who /88mm on ferdinand/ here?

tfw Object 140 is nearly mine

Time for some vintage Zazie memes.

Who?

thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/08/07/wg-na-does-a-great-job/

These comments are pure gold.

>wahh why is the company's marketing guy playing on tanks early
>for marketing, you dumb cunt
am i missing something here

how is the m103 turret now? No longer shit?

Congratulations camerad, welcome to world of bias
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0p772b3Tk

Still an arty magnet

LIVE

>this blog is way better than the other one wah wah

honestly I feel like NA players mistake the effects of their cluster dying since years for something that isn't there

gotta hand it to NA staff, they're really trying what they can to improve matters, but ever since the server splits and the xbawks release...yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=daRVT1PgTPw

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0IfchQWoQ
>tfw you dont live in the usa

>tfw you don't get shot

if youre retarded enough to go to a public highschool or go to the wrong neighboorhood its your own fault Tbh

neet life is much worse here, trust me

ded

The M5 Stuart is pure suffering.
Shoot gold and ~maybe~ you'll pen that tier 6 tank from the side.

Also, the matchmaking is really annoying.
With the Luchs for example, having a good game in a tier 7 match is no problem, but if you can't pen shit it gets really frustrating.

just skip it, dumbo

i want an ace at least

then stop whining about it

i already had three 2nd class masteries at losses, shit sucks if you have to rely on those potatoes completely

Does anyone have that gif of a KV-2 rolling over?

>be medium
>circle a tank, killing him from full to zero
>some retard ass camper comes from the back and shoots at you, killing you but taking fire from your team
>0.2 second after you die, he dies, too
>your retard camping team now proceeds to clear the rest and have fun while you, who did the most important work, is dead

everytime

Many thanks

do not die

bi-daily reminder to go on wot/ts, retrieve the spreadsheet for the next campaign, and put yourself in.

Why not just post it on the clanpage

>implying they have the required permissions

if you don't have permission to post a clan message you won't be able to play the campaign either

Then i am just too stupid to post on there

when will jewgaming gona be buried?
fucking disgrace of a game for its potential

How come everytime I shoot someone that has like hp for 1 hit I get lowest possible dmg roll and he ends up with single digit hp. This is fucking retarded. Guy has 90 hp my dmg is 86-144 and i shoot him for fucking 86 dmg. Next game hes 19hp and I shoot him for 18dmg while I shot him a sec ago for over 170 in the same fucking spot. I literally just started and this game is making me so mad. Like not only I play exclusively with tier 5 tanks while being tier 3 myself then this fucking rng fucks up everything. Holy no wonder no1 plays this game anymore.

>18 damage
>170 damage

Stop shooting HE at his tracks

In my mind, i expected something different to happen ...

I was shooting side of a hull and 75mm of M2 medium has only HE.

I would tell you the game gets better

But it doesn't

>ded

This thread need more anime

>its another five IS-3 / T29's on enemy team episode
this is getting tiring

You mean I wouldn't be picked to play? Because I actually don't have permission to post on the clan page afaik. idk. But anyways, seeing as how few players have actually responded to the spreadsheet, I don't think we will even be able to gather any team at all.

only combat officers and higher are allowed to post messages, and they're also the only ones able to do shit on the CW map. and only execs and commander can perform some of the CW actions

But this is a spreadsheet to check for interest, not anything official. If you're in nofun, you can retrieve the spreadsheet from TS or the wot chat.

And so far, there's no momentum among members to actually play the campaign or do anything with the clan, which pisses me off a bit but whatever.

what I'm saying is, if there's nobody in your spreadsheet who has the ability to post a clan message, it means there's nobody who can manage the campaign (in terms of permission), unless one of you can contact Krill and ask him to make you exec

just join GUP

G E N E R O U S

so they gave you one credit or am i missing something?

whats even the point of that?

SHLOMOED.com
gotta stop drinking

yes

no fucking idea, also they already gave out the actual rewards for that series of tournaments 10 days ago

This thread needs more genocide.

>tfw goyim elections still not held yet

The T-45 they're giving away this week is shit, right?

>he thinks he would get something good for free

It should be held on the same day as the us presidential elections.

>3 months from now
Oy gevault, no tank you

its soviet so its better than any other nations counter part premium tank of that tier

Right now there has been no reason to vote for anyone. I need reasons to vote for someone?

I don't know dood, oberst said a few threads ago he'd promote someone who could also do clan duties if goyim voted on them. Couple people's names have come up, shit there's hardly enough interest to require an election

well its tier 2, if that is your thing its decent enough
otherwise its a free garage slot

>Needing reasons to vote for somebody
Do you want Hillary? Because this is how you get Hillary.

Any of You guys starting new account on EU? I can share T2LT invite code and some referal benefits.

I'm done with this game. Just lost 15 straight and had the most exp in all but 2.

>1/3 of the team is literally useless
>still win
statfags BTFO amiright guise ?!

That's why I don't play with statistics anymore. Just a good/bad positioning from a few tanks will affect the outcome of the battle more than the initial impression you might have had.

Bad guys might not even know they're doing something good, and good guys will often rush like terminators because they will think themselves unhittable.

What tanks play like the T-54 proto? Besides the obvious other Russian mediums? E-50 maybe?

If they dont give a reason why i should vote for them they are all hillary tier candidates.

Unless I ever receive the Raseiniai Heroes Medal this will always be my finest moment.

>have watched this 50 times
>never processed it was a CGC

>Chaffee go scout!
>why don't you go rush enemies and die Chaffee

Why are 45%s so stupid?

>no reason to vote for them
>Ev's slogan is Make TOGS Great Again
Enough reason for me desu

>ded

>all that shit on the AMX 30B turret
What's going on there?

>ded again
wew lad

Hallo only other person alive, what are you driving? Grinding through the SU-152 at the moment.

not him, but just about to get the Tiger (P).
Does anyone know how bad it will be?

it's kinda shit (slow, weak dpm, shit gun handling) but not too shit, it works

The only bad part is getting the 88mm L71.

I guess it'll work then. Is the Tiger I actually any good? I heard pretty conflicting things about it. Thought about going down to it from the Tiger (P).

If you play it like a fat medium yes, but only with the top gun. It will be an easy grind coming from the other tiger.

You'll actually miss the Tiger (P) after getting the VK, that's the shit one

it's way better than the piger

>haven't played in over a week
>check stats every day

>carousel: restored multi rows

Is there going to be a sale/event thing for WG anniversary this week? I keep checking the news page and there's just esports shit.