/dbg/ - Dirty Bomb General

brazilian aimbot edition
>Is it p2w?
No
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
Ask reddit for cups, ranked matchmaking is dead and you shouldn't play it
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612915290
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y [Open]
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Official Dirty Bomb Discord (see /dbg/ Discord for /dbg/ Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
no one uses it anymore
>/dbg/ Discord:
discord.gg/Kas28WG

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WoEXR
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/31717/summer-squash/p1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP

> [Open]

I'm an actual person with feelings.
The only feeling I have is pain.

dead

kys

it wasn't even me who did the thread this time, someone else fucked up

> [Open]

Why do people get so autistic over numbers?

They blame them for their own bad play.

enjoy your ban high lvl nerd

>2003
I'm getting my shit pushed in.
I need to get a whole lot better.
>2016
I'm getting my shit pushed in.
I need someone to join my team to carry me.

Video games are over.

Levels should be hidden.

>tfw get 20000 XP as Aura on chapel defending
sweet support XP

You don't say.

They should remove levels, add just a "progression" meter at the top, and every time it fills the player gets 5k and five crates. Have five little pips on top of it, every 5 times it fills up the player gets an arsenal crate, 5 crates, and 15k.

Have its maximum amount remain stagnant, have XP go into that.

Players get rewards for their work constantly, they get better rewards for more work, nobody bitches about levels.

Levels shouldn't even exist in a game where there's no character/account progression based on them besides losing out on rewards for more mediocre rewards.
I always thought it would have been cool for your mercs to have their own seperate levels based on playtime for them and they'd steadily get little changes to their outfit unlocked, like heavier jackets and different body armor and rigging, then you could prestige them for shit like special skins that give you a bandana or something small.
Then you could make a KILLING selling small individual aesthetic changes such as coloring separate accessories. The kind of shit Brink had. People gobble that useless garbage up like a heroin addict needing a fix; it makes them feel strong because their most played merc looks stronger and cooler and sleeker, it makes them feel special because they're less likely to see someone else that looks the same, and because they worked for it those emotions are amplified by a feeling of success for having achieved a goal that makes them feel good.

>

Which of my memes are you referring to?

>people only play one merc because it's their best looking merc

This is why Overwatch is such a shit.
>b-but i unlocked a legendary skin for him so you see i HAVE to play him

They already do that.

Pretty sure Overwatch is shit because it's boring and lacks any depth to it's gameplay, not because of how people play it

>b-but i unlocked a legendary skin for him so you see i HAVE to play him
Does this actually happen in ranked OW?

recently started playing OW due to lack of updates in DB (waitng for CMM). The amount of Reaper Edgelords and Genji mains is through the roof, a lot of people seem to pick the most appealing looking character and main it. The playerbase is full of casual retards

>playerbase is full of casual retards
In overwatch? What?
The game have a pretty high learning curve and people must main a character pretty long to control i propperly.
I play Genji and every single aspect of him requires an insane amount of precision.

>overwatch babies actually believe this

Except shooting him in the face.

> raspberry jam

People actually use /dbg/ clantag...

Friendly reminder to type setclantag /dbg/ in console! :3

I only use it ironically.

is that a problem
t. pissolo pascoli

Are you embarrassed of the company you keep?

>level 5 at the bottom of the scoreboard teabags your corpse like a lonely dog
>they have a reddit meme name

Why are there so many underage playing this game? We're going to see nostalgia threads from these little shits in like 8 years.

YES

~ Me & her ~

- Act I -

It happened few months ago. I first saw Kira on this online gaming forum. She seemed like a typical anime poster and basically the three words that came to my mind first when describing her were "dumb weeb bitch". We played the same video game and were also active on the forum. One time she asked if I wanted to add her in-game. I thought, "sure why not, at least I'll have someone to play with". If I only knew what I was getting into.

We started chatting casually, like friends. Told how our day was and the like. But every day the conversation started being more and more flirty. I wondered if she even was a real girl or just a guy pretending to be one on the internet. I cautiously played along. It was a mistake.

Then one day, she revealed herself. Something snapped in my mind; could she be actually interested in me? I remembered her daily messages that included "you're cute :3", "wish you were here :

kysa

Will you come to my house and type it for me, Plantasia99?
I'll share my jujyfruits with you if you let me touch your butt.

sure...

I'm glad to see autistic posts like this. It reminds me to keep my skeletons in the closet in order to not look as pathetic as you.

I'd rather talk with my therapist but that's still few weeks away. I have the need to open up but I have no one to talk to.

Why would you keep your skeletons in a closet, user?
They belong either in your body, or in a nice fertile patch of ground where they can sleep tite
If you don't treat your skeletons well they will rise up and kill you with their skelly powers
This is elementary stuff, user, get your shit together.

>imgur.com/a/WoEXR

cool, now quit being a massive beta bitch and post her pics without the ms.paint scribbles.

She's messing with you, so you may as well mess with her, you fag.

are you actually autistic enough to believe those pictures are real?
we're reaching critical mass here, please don't tip it over the edge

No
I still care
I don't want revenge

are you actually autistic enough to believe that post was real?
we're reaching critical mass here, please don't tip it over the edge

How many credits have you saved up for the "event" and will you buy crafting kits?

165,5k credits.
Got 30 leads and 9 irons.
I won't buy a single crafting kit, but I may buy credit boosters.

Which event?

718 credits

forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/31717/summer-squash/p1

>store discount
>event

Thanks for the info!
I had no idea.

>Fragments gained from Recycling 20%, >reducing Fragments needed to Craft 20%
>reducing Crafting Kit costs by around 40%.
WTF no credit reduction...

I spent most of it trying to get a proper BR Kira.

How?

>connect to 7v7 stopwatch
>instant votekick by lvl 28 proxy
>say '???' in chat
>"I want to have at least some balance"

This fucking playerbase.

bad luck or bad day or bad game
happens to every one of us

200ms

Nope, that guy plays on american servers all the time, I just saw him go 8 and 17
He's extremely bad trust me

he might be playing with vsync=on or has frequent packet loss

>playing thunder

you're a weenie

I mean what do you expect from a ping 200 shitkid?

Question is why does he play on NA servers instead of ASIA?

>neo-/dbg/ thinks Thunder is OP
If only you knew the pain he has been through...

what is on the schedule for the stream today raz

Can't people stop crying?

2 hours of shoe. talking about food. and 9gag memes.

Guys I'd really appreciate all advice besides suicide. I don't know what to do. I'm really anxious. I have constant high pulse and can't catch a breath sometimes. Do I get stronger meds? How do I stop thinking? I tried playing vidya to free my mind but it's not working.

what does animeme have to say about this???
speak, animememe!

Eat well (and take vitamins)
Sleep well
Groom well
Exercise
Get regular sunshine
Enjoy the small physical pleasures of each day
Be honest in your self-examination, and make small changes until you become a person you like

Congratulations, you just discovered the secret to a pleasant life. If you don't live in a warzone or barren wasteland, this has a 100% success rate.

If you can't manage these simple tasks, then find a job that helps others.

If you can't manage that either, then go climb a mountain and jump off it.

You need some goals in your life, dude. Be it earning 50 cobalt cards or lifting 500kg in the gym or travelling to 50 different countries, does not matter. You need something that you really want to work on for a long ass time and feel good about yourself when you gain progress.

Stop shitposting and go outside

lift, eat well, try and get off the computer as much as you can. Ditch the fucking medication too. The "chemical imbalance" thing is a fucking meme

>inb4 BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

That lowered barrier has probably bigger hitbox than the EV.

>Eat well (and take vitamins)
I do
>Sleep well
Mostly I do
>Groom well
Thanks for reminding me to trim my beard lol
>Exercise
I cycle to work
>Get regular sunshine
-
>Enjoy the small physical pleasures of each day
You mean fapping??? Check
>Be honest in your self-examination, and make small changes until you become a person you like
My self-esteem is okay imo. My problem is the lack of enjoyment and excitement in life.

I did enjoy collecting shiny cards in DB but there's a limit for everything. Now I'm burnt out again

I know, I wanted to start rollerblading again but I didn't get myself to do it. I'm bad at putting plans into practice.

Yeah. The med I use daily, escitalopram, has worked for me though. My other drug, oxazepam, that I've used mostly recreationally, I only got prescribed to be used for side-effects of some other anti-depressant I was trying out. But now I took a few because of anxiety. I haven't had anxiety for two years now but strong emotions triggered it again, so I haven't been prescribed a regular drug for it.

>Now I'm burnt out again
So get a different goal then, simple.

Are there still only five maps in this game

Nine

>we'll be introducing you to our newest DB team member

its fletcher

Execution doesn't exist. Neither does... dome, I think it's called?

>mostly I do

How much is mostly?

For me, it was the difference between being clear of thought and mind vs. being DixuMixu.

In highschool, I'd often get something like 5 hours a week; and then I started Adderall on top of that. I was hallucinatory, distant, and my mind looked like a mix between a jellyfish, a tangled ball of yarn, and radio static. My thoughts raced every hour of the day.

After I graduated, I took a few steps back and started ensuring a full 8 hours every night. It didn't make much difference at first, but after 6 months I woke up and remembered a dream for the first time. 9 months, my memory filled out; I was able to recall everything that had ever happened to me. 12 months, I started being able to control the direction of my thoughts, quiet them, and concentrate on when I wanted to. I was always clever, but after a year and a half my intelligence exceeded anything I'd imagined possible.

I am now the flawless specimen you see before you today.

>my problem is the lack of enjoyment and excitement in life

Even at my worst I never had this problem, so I can't really help you there.
I've always found an unhealthy amount of bliss in the benign moments of each day.

Perhaps you just need to eat more fish, you slimy little mongrel.
Or, if you don't like fish, acquire some walnuts and eat them with dried cranberries.

Sorry

Plantasia's a great album. Wait... you're jewfro aren't you?

Oops, that was supposed to be paging Dr. Weenielord

too much sleep isn't good either, though.

Mite b.

I know your fucking game.
It would be clever if it wasn't so immensely pathetic.

I don't know what my game is, so I guess you've got an advantage on me
Frankly, I don't know how you knew it was me at all

How about I lay it all down as I see it?